Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby Lasciel » 31 Jul 2014, 03:08

IGN: Lasciel
Level + Character Type: 64 Daring Dex stacking bow user
Why you started playing Onigiri: Me and a friend got bored and wanted to see if it was any good. I'm still playing.
Favorite Anime - Um... lots. Mainly waiting around each week for the new SAO episodes, but I've watched a bunch of different series.
Favorite Partner: Kaguya Her commentary is priceless.
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join: Its an MMO and I get so tired of always playing alone aside from leech/carry groups that I never meet again.
A little about yourself: Former military, got out and went back to school, now doing the great american job hunt.
Lasciel

Postby CweO N Milk » 31 Jul 2014, 03:13

Junko9710 - Very good to see the game getting migrants from cybersteps other games. Gladly am willing to add you to the club!

-Accepted

Meito - You seem like a very relaxed and cool guy. Thinking that end game will be loads of fun w/ you on boss fights ect.

-Accepted

Yomigami Accepted - You listed one of my favorite animes, -My favorite Action (Subgenre SteamPunk D'Gray Man) this is not my favorite overall action main genre though.

Kelgis! I wish I wouldve seen this post earlier. You were in my party earlier today. Though I had just finished helping a friend reach level 60 in SF. I was getting tired and now I'm near my wits end, ready to sleep. ~Though we mainly joined for the same reasons so I feel we'll get along great! Hopefully w/ everyone, right?

Kelgis - Accepted

Lillith Serenity - We'll have plenty of people to help you throughout the game. Hopefully even get you up to date within a month or two. I see that your name relates to your favorite anime. The community as a whole welcomes you w/ open arms

Lillith Serenity - Accepted

P.S. Don't quit!

€ihwaz™ <---Hard name to type >///< Copied and pasted it. Lolita fashion is definitely a cute part of the game here! Amaterasu is my favorite as well. My character is like your's defensive and while we dont share the same favorite anime. My favorite couple is from a show that people I know have argued about w/ SnS for awhile. ZnT's Saito + Louise.

Anywho seeing you want to get involved w/ the community even at your level shows great support.

€ihwaz™ - Accepted

Francoise, I see you're quite the hipster anime fanatic, listing a favorite as an ongoing. Well my favorite shounen is ongoing <3 One Piece,Ibaraki has the nice attitude that makes her feel BA but childish at the same time. I can understand why you like her.

Francoise- Accepted
CweO N Milk

Postby NiuWang » 31 Jul 2014, 03:32

Wow a lot of applicants. I'm surprised, for a game without an actual Guild feature I assume your utilizing the Group Chat feature?
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Postby Lynneth » 31 Jul 2014, 04:35

It's about time Cyberstep implement a Guild Features :D
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Kelgis » 31 Jul 2014, 05:00

Haha I completely forget who you were in the party, yeah we'll get along well!
Kelgis

Postby NiuWang » 31 Jul 2014, 05:37

Lynneth wrote:It's about time Cyberstep implement a Guild Features :D

It would add a bit more to the Ranking System...that hasn't been implemented on our version yet.
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Re: Guild

Postby Heimarmene » 31 Jul 2014, 09:36

IGN- Heimarmene

Level + Character Type -56 / Support (Wis/MND Build)

Why did you join Onigiri? - I saw the ad on Youtube and thought "what kind of game is called riceball in Japanese" and then decided to try it on a whim. Turned out to be better than I expected so I stuck around.
Favorite Anime -Of all time? That's kinda hard :x I have too many that I like. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Log Horizon, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Mondaiji, No Game No Life, and the list goes on and on.

Favorite Partner - Uh Sheryl I guess. She's the only one that actually does damage out of all the partners.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join. - sounds interesting and playing by yourself gets boring really fast.

A little about yourself.- Normal college student that enjoys gaming and manga/anime/light novels. I like rice and Chinese food (cuz I'm Chinese). Oh and I'm a guy (cuz using "Triopsate" on a female character just looks weird as hell).
Heimarmene

Postby Drakanor Dream » 31 Jul 2014, 10:14

Welp am level 15 now but not sure what dungeon I should be grinding before taking on Tiamat though.
Drakanor Dream

Postby CweO N Milk » 31 Jul 2014, 10:31

ANNOUNCEMENT as Nuiwang said, as of last night when I had checked in to reply for the applications I created a Chat Group for the Guild. I haven't explored the chat group feature completely in this game so I'm not sure what the maximum number of players allowed in are atm. Though I am in 2 other chats and they seem to have quite a few people in them.

Lasciel - We spoke in game quite a bit, also a GGO fan is always nice. I actually own all of the first two seasons of SAO/ALO arcs. ^-^ You're even already in the group chat >///<

Heimarmene - You seem to like anime where the main character has an overwhelming feature to his persona isolating him from the rest of his group. Though, I wouldn't want to mislead you, I love those sorts of characters myself. Though my favorite of that kind is an antagonist! Makishima Shogo from Psycho - Pass.
Support characters are always nice to have around and I don't want anyone to ever quit this game b/c they aren't involved w/ the community enough and lose interest between updates.

-Accepted
CweO N Milk

Postby CweO N Milk » 31 Jul 2014, 10:37

Drakanor Dream wrote:Welp am level 15 now but not sure what dungeon I should be grinding before taking on Tiamat though.

This is probably more appropiate in a different part of the forums. forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3100

Though, I always would suggest trying to make a little group, you and a support character could defear Tiamat at your current level w/ some team work. Make sure you slightly upgrade your weapons at those levels. It's best to save money for upgrading later on but regardless the ryou increase is massive later on anyway. <3 Hope I helped
CweO N Milk

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment