Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby RavUiai » 28 Oct 2014, 22:47

Do you accept random half-naked lolis with bows too e,e?
IGN Uiai
Level + Character Type:
Lv59(Almost60) Type.. No Bow No life.
Why you started playing Onigiri:
Cause my friend wanted me to, and now he's not playing it e,e... QQ Besides solo player role takes too much work...
Favorite Anime - If nonapplicable, would you ever watch anime:
um... I can't say which one is my favorite, they're all good and deserved to be equally shared with attention.
Favorite Partner:
Maid+Shotgun+Katana+Troll=Kaguya
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join.
Well since my list of friends is now dead, and I am starting slowly coming back too Onigiri, I need new group/people to play and enjoy the game with, otherwise it's no fun rite?
A little about yourself.
Um... I am a loli but a guy ._.
I am a student at college studying IT... My Nationality is Polish... Current Time Zone London GMT+00:00.
I play S4 League, Cosmic Break and many other games D:
oh and I can record and (also study SonyVegas13 slowly)
-I Hope I'll meet your expectations to join your awasume Guild/Clan/Tribe/Mafia/Family/Network/Community/etc...............
RavUiai

Postby Cinder Fall » 11 Nov 2014, 10:09

IGN

Tabris - Angel of Freedom. Virtual cookie to those who know what I am referencing.

Level

20 - So hard to level up. D:

Character Type

Bow - Because they looked so awesome.

Why you started playing Onigiri

My friends wanted me to play with them and I was bored of playing Ragnarok Online.

Favorite Anime

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - It's magic. With gorgeous ladies. Granted the same could be said about many other anime like Fairy Tail, Negima, etc. but I prefer the ladies in this anime. I also like to read manga and light novels.

Favorite Partner

Kaguya - Only because she's cute. To be honest I like using the ladies.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join

My friends are always busy so they go online rarely. Not only that, their time is different from mine so I am basically solo. I hate being solo. So if I get accepted, I will hopefully find people to play with.

A little about yourself

Male - Yeps

20 - Like my level. :D

Gaming - Who has Steam? I'm usually online when I can be. Usually playing Dota 2.

Anime - At the moment, nothing interesting on for me except Sword Art Online II. Yuuki Konoe <3

Manga - Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, The Gamer, Re:Monster, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo Kotowaru!, etc.

Light Novels - Ark, Arifureta, Legendary Moonlight Slayer, Adventures of Shield Bro, etc.

Sports - Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball
Cinder Fall

Postby Arikado555 » 14 Nov 2014, 10:33

IGN: ArikadoKenzaki

Level + Character Type : 40, Daring type (Maining Tachi but support with bow)

Why you started playing Onigiri: What attract me was the whole NPC bonding thingy. None of that generic merchant and smiths stuff and of course it looks like an anime mmorpg. Plus the whole Japanese lore bit interested me

Favorite Anime: Whoa that is a lot in my list. Currently Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite but my all time favorites are Fate/Zero, Gureen Langann, Kimi ni Todoke, Hakuoki, Nurahiyon no Mago, Shonen Omniyoji :D

Favorite Partner: Shizuka Gozen as I a melee figther needs a range support.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join: I took a hiatus after the festival event and now coming back,I felt a little lost and so plus I have being running solo for quite a while it time to make use of the "online" part of the game and make some friends.

A little about yourself: I live in Asia,studying collage at the moments so I will around mostly in the weekends. I am always ready to help people and take criticism.
Arikado Kenzaki Lvl43. An Oni who is grinding in the Den of Needle before attempting to fight Cerberus.
Arikado555

Postby Circeah » 19 Nov 2014, 13:21

IGN : Circeah

Level : 8 (not for long :p )

Character Type : spear tank

Why you started playing Onigiri : I played c9 and vindictus for a while and I was a bit lazy. I could'nt find an MMORPG as fast a c9, or as epic as vindictus and I found onigiri pretty fun and entertaining.

Favorite Anime : GTO, Soultaker, To aru kagaku no railgun

Favorite Partner : Ibakari Douji (yes, I love liquor)

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join : Love talking/chatting while playing, and i'm happy when I can be usefull

A little about yourself :
What to say ? Well, I'm a french software engineering student on a sandwich course (that's why I'm mainly available during weekends, and my english isn't perfect). By the way, I look forward to talking with you guys.

ps : If you need a mumble, website or whatever in order to communicate inside the guild, i'll be glad to help.
Circeah

Postby Firon » 19 Nov 2014, 16:39

This is getting pretty big, but I suspect that the guild leader has quit or become inactive (CweO N Milk) so thought I should say so.
Is there someone in the guild still looking at this?

I think that should be confirmed before any more people apply.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Bernkastel » 21 Nov 2014, 16:21

I can confirm that this chat group is pretty much dead.

Cweo still logs on here and there, but isn't that active anymore
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby loli ace » 07 Jan 2015, 07:02

Level + Character Type: 25 defender, spear user, I'm playing every night so rest assured :D

Why you started playing Onigiri: Well I really like this kind of games especially MMORPGs plus with some anime stuffs combined... this is like a game that came from heaven especially if your an ANIME lover.

Favorite Anime - Naruto, Bleach, OnePiece, Nurahiyon no Mago (Yuki Onna <3 ftw) , Log horizon, Oregairu, Nisekoi, baka to test, FMA brotherhood, ladies vs butler, steins gate and many more hahah.

Favorite Partner: Amaterasu (I like lolis <3) http://funnymama.com/store/140129/262266_v0_460x.gif http://funnymama.com/store/141224/304605_v0_600x.png

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join: I expect a great good guild and can be easily approach members. hmmmm The reason... Well it's kinda sad if you just play it solo and your friends don't like to play it, it sucks hahahaha so I changed my tactics about playing mmorpg. NO more solo gaming and it's more fun if you have a guild or friends playing with them.

A little about yourself: I'm just a boy and she's on fire hahaha teehee well I'm just a teenage boy who likes anime and playing games and hates school but I'm not a neet. And I'm kinda Keima Katsuragi from kaminomi and HIkigaya Hachiman from oregairu.
loli ace

Postby CthulhuX » 18 Mar 2015, 17:29

IGN-CthulhuX
Level + Character Type- 18/Power
Why you started playing Onigiri-Was looking for a action style anime themed mmo and this one fit the bill after watching a few reviews and gameplay.
Favorite Anime - If nonapplicable, would you ever watch anime- The Irregular at magic highschool, DateALive, Unbreakable Machine Doll.
Favorite Partner- Ibaraki Douji
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join.- I want to play with other sociable people in this game if possible. >.< I expect fun and adventure I suppose.
A little about yourself. SoCal Comp. Sci student. Watches anime and plays videogames in spare time.
CthulhuX

Postby NiuWang » 24 Apr 2015, 22:29

It's nice to see that Nyan Nyan NightClub is still going strong lol.
Onigiri JP - 神木の榊
NiuWang

Postby SupremeTentacle » 24 Apr 2015, 22:45

It's not...

Last time the post on the first page was edited was in august of last year. I'm fairly certain that it's almost completely dead.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment