Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby ChaosGod » 02 Aug 2014, 18:52

IGN ChaosGod
Level + Character Type lvl 62 Type Cautious Bow/Staff support bow aff max 3000
Why you started playing Onigiri 2 days before the US open a friend that was in Beta posted it on FB so I joined the second it opened cuz well it has a anime style look to it and the story ish good
Favorite Anime - If nonapplicable, would you ever watch anime Way too many to list (refer to my post in fave anime thread
Favorite Partner not entirely sure I have a favorite but if I had to pick one I would have Sake with Ibaraki ^^
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join. I would enjoy being part of a group of people with similar interests to hang out and talk with
A little about yourself. I'm into gaming, anime, music of all kinds and I love editing making amvs (anime music videos) tons more but I guess you will know when you get to know me more ^^
ChaosGod

Postby CweO N Milk » 03 Aug 2014, 02:54

Going to update the main page soon w/ the list of current members inside the chat and informing them of how many spots are remaining. I've recently learned that you can have a total amount of 30 members at the moment.
CweO N Milk

Postby Nobake » 03 Aug 2014, 06:04

IGN: Nobake
Level + Character Type: Level 68 Bow user, playing solo thus far.

Why you started playing Onigiri:
Saw an ad on the Path of Exile wiki and liked the art. A quick browse around the site and a couple Youtube videos and I decided to give it a shot. I had very low expectations going in, but I've found it pretty enjoyable for the most part. I especially like the story and characters.

Favorite Anime:
An impossible question. Off the top of my head, Full Metal Panic, Ah My Goddess, Shakugan no Shana, Index/Railgun, Haganai, old Slayers, Princess Lover, anything Fate related, Koihime Musou, Haiyore Nyarlko-san, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, Kanon, Clannad, Mashiroiro Symphony, Steins;Gate, the list goes on.

Favorite Partner:
Amaterasu because loli, though I really like Yoshitsune as well.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join.
A couple reason. Number 1 is simply to have some people to talk to. I joined a different chat group before for this purpose, but nearly all of them are inactive now. Second, though sort of related, is that I'm reaching my wit's end trying to get to higher levels. I refuse to take part in the carry/leech machine Onigiri has developed, so having people to chat with - or even run with - would go a long way toward keeping my interest.
I suppose I should also say that so far I've had a pretty strict policy of not carrying low-levels through content. I can relax that for the guild if it seems that the person in question has put forth some reasonable effort, but I'll have nothing to do with any "carry me to Echigo at level 20" nonsense.

A little about yourself:
30 years old, male, American, anime fan. Generally pretty quiet until I get to know people. Currently taking a longish break from the workforce treadmill. Once I get up off my ass I'm going back to school for IT. Aside from games, anime, and VNs, I enjoy tinkering with computers and ran Linux for several years (though its more dabbling now).
Nobake

Postby CweO N Milk » 04 Aug 2014, 16:29

For those who have posted here, please message me in game if you have not already. I'll continue to frequently update this.

Update : In around 7 hours I'll be doing Grotto Hell runs for Guild members who want to join me until I hit level 85. After that I'm planning on helping friends and guild members w/ anything they want.
CweO N Milk

Postby Youshin » 04 Aug 2014, 19:46

Heya :P

IGN **Hatsune Miku**
71 Spear
Played because i liked the design and it felt like an anime sorta xD
Fav anime, too many so i'll just list a few xD.
Index, Railgun, Sakurasou, Haganai, Denpa, Angel Beats, Clannad, Date a Live, SAO, Ore Seishun, Nagi no Asukara....
FavPartner: prob Shizuka or Ibaraki
Not rly any expectations want a guild for ppl to talk to :D

little about myself: Australian Chinese 19yr old. love anime you prob can alrdy tell.... Listens to miku 90% of time xD and i also draw sometimes

my deviantart if anyone interested... http://tyronesc.deviantart.com/
Youshin

Postby CweO N Milk » 04 Aug 2014, 23:04

Youshin wrote:Heya :P

IGN **Hatsune Miku**
71 Spear
Played because i liked the design and it felt like an anime sorta xD
Fav anime, too many so i'll just list a few xD.
Index, Railgun, Sakurasou, Haganai, Denpa, Angel Beats, Clannad, Date a Live, SAO, Ore Seishun, Nagi no Asukara....
FavPartner: prob Shizuka or Ibaraki
Not rly any expectations want a guild for ppl to talk to :D

little about myself: Australian Chinese 19yr old. love anime you prob can alrdy tell.... Listens to miku 90% of time xD and i also draw sometimes

my deviantart if anyone interested... http://tyronesc.deviantart.com/

I like the anime list you provided. Though I can't put my finger on why you didn't list Toradora w/ that list. Its one of the kings of drama/sol and that was in all of those you listed xD
CweO N Milk

Postby Lynneth » 05 Aug 2014, 00:18

._.
Last edited by Lynneth on 05 Aug 2014, 10:25, edited 4 times in total.
Lynneth

Postby Youshin » 05 Aug 2014, 00:26

Hahaha xD forgot about toradora as i said was only some of the anime i like :P
Youshin

Postby Bernkastel » 05 Aug 2014, 01:11

IGN: Bernkastel

Level + Character type: (Currently) 75 Sword user

Reason for playing Onigiri: Was bored when a friend dragged me into playing with him. Got addicted. The japanese culture doesn't hurt either.

Favorite anime: Hard to say, torn between Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and Aldnoah Zero

Favorite partner: Amaterasu because Onee-chan

Reason for joining: Bored of soloing the game I guess. Always nice to have people to play with.

A little about yourself: Casual gamer, plays visual novels and watches anime. I don't go outside often, but I do.
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby CweO N Milk » 05 Aug 2014, 01:35

Bernkastel wrote:IGN: Bernkastel

Level + Character type: (Currently) 75 Sword user

Reason for playing Onigiri: Was bored when a friend dragged me into playing with him. Got addicted. The japanese culture doesn't hurt either.

Favorite anime: Hard to say, torn between Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and Aldnoah Zero

Favorite partner: Amaterasu because Onee-chan

Reason for joining: Bored of soloing the game I guess. Always nice to have people to play with.

A little about yourself: Casual gamer, plays visual novels and watches anime. I don't go outside often, but I do.

When I think of Mikakunin de Shinkoukei all I can think about is my jealousy of Kobeni

CweO N Milk

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment