Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby Lynneth » 05 Aug 2014, 10:24

@CweO N Milk

I think I will resign first before even signing up, sorry about this. But this game might be not for me. I love this game but the cons outweigh the pros. :lol: . I'll go find another fun game later, preferably game that can work together :x :lol:
The community management is really poor, added with the customer service and etc etc. :lol: . So you all just enjoy this game :D
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby CweO N Milk » 05 Aug 2014, 11:28

W/ a newly released game you have to endure as you watch the community grow and make a standard for it.
CweO N Milk

Postby Witchcraft » 05 Aug 2014, 21:33

Hey I got your friend request a while ago but I never see you online at the same time as me :(
Onigiri IGN~
Witchcraft - lv 65 Wand/Staff
Dreamcat - lv 25 Bow
Witchcraft

Postby CweO N Milk » 05 Aug 2014, 22:45

Witchcraft wrote:Hey I got your friend request a while ago but I never see you online at the same time as me :(

It could be b/c I work nights. Which is partially why I made the guild name Nyan Nyan NightClub <3 however, if you can be online around 1am-6am U.S. Florida time, I'd be online for you.
CweO N Milk

Postby Megu » 05 Aug 2014, 23:03

IGN: Violity

Level + Character Type:
(Level 50) Daring Type - Bows & Part-time healer

Why you started playing Onigiri:
Just saw some advertisements in facebook so I decide to registered XD Haven't been playing MMO for a long time since I quitted FLYFF years back.

Favorite Anime:
GOD! Why you guys ask such hard question-desu ka?! XD I'm having trouble choosing only one >.< Eto... Ano... Kuroko no Basuke, Death Note, Yowamushi Pedal, Toshokan Sensou, Bakuman, Kamigami no Asobi, Haikyuu, Arcana Famiglia, Free!, Kuragehime, Uta Pri, ahhh.. so many to mention, I can't choose one. XD

Favorite Partner:
Momotarou! *O* He's really reliable. I love it when he hits the mobs continuously buying me time to restore my HP and SP.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join:
I want to make friends and to have a group which I can socialize with other players. ^^ For newbies, I think I could help you with your main quests guys up until Kyoto aotm. And sorry for I can only just carry one person. Yoroshiku~ and just whisper me in-game, I'll come as long as I am not busy. XD

A little about yourself:
Aside from MMO games, I'm also fond of otome games. Most of the ones I played are from Voltage and Gree company, I also play offline otome games like Starry Sky and Boku no Shokora. I read manga once in a while, mostly mangas of animes I am currently watching ^^, sometimes I can't wait for another episode next week so I just read in advance. I love watching anime, mostly rom-com ones, reverse harems, psychological thriller, shounen, shoujo, josei and sometimes slice-of-life.

Thank you! And nice to meet you everyone! I hope I can join this group :)
Megu

Postby CweO N Milk » 05 Aug 2014, 23:43

Megu wrote:IGN: Violity

Level + Character Type:
(Level 50) Daring Type - Bows & Part-time healer

Why you started playing Onigiri:
Just saw some advertisements in facebook so I decide to registered XD Haven't been playing MMO for a long time since I quitted FLYFF years back.

Favorite Anime:
GOD! Why you guys ask such hard question-desu ka?! XD I'm having trouble choosing only one >.< Eto... Ano... Kuroko no Basuke, Death Note, Yowamushi Pedal, Toshokan Sensou, Bakuman, Kamigami no Asobi, Haikyuu, Arcana Famiglia, Free!, Kuragehime, Uta Pri, ahhh.. so many to mention, I can't choose one. XD

Favorite Partner:
Momotarou! *O* He's really reliable. I love it when he hits the mobs continuously buying me time to restore my HP and SP.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join:
I want to make friends and to have a group which I can socialize with other players. ^^ For newbies, I think I could help you with your main quests guys up until Kyoto aotm. And sorry for I can only just carry one person. Yoroshiku~ and just whisper me in-game, I'll come as long as I am not busy. XD

A little about yourself:
Aside from MMO games, I'm also fond of otome games. Most of the ones I played are from Voltage and Gree company, I also play offline otome games like Starry Sky and Boku no Shokora. I read manga once in a while, mostly mangas of animes I am currently watching ^^, sometimes I can't wait for another episode next week so I just read in advance. I love watching anime, mostly rom-com ones, reverse harems, psychological thriller, shounen, shoujo, josei and sometimes slice-of-life.

Thank you! And nice to meet you everyone! I hope I can join this group :)

W/ the anime you listed I'm surprised Bakuman wasn't on there ^-^
CweO N Milk

Postby Megu » 05 Aug 2014, 23:51

It's there XD I can't let any anime which Obata-sensei and Ohba-sensei made pass my eagle eye. Lol. In fact I am currently waiting for its live-action next year. I see you're a fan of Death Note too! XD Nice meeting you Milk-san >.<
Megu

Postby Aijisai » 06 Aug 2014, 08:46

IGN : Benzaiten
Level : 50 (Defensive)
Why you started playing Onigiri : I've been waiting for a Japanese themed MMO for quite a while, so when Onigiri came around it was kind of a no-brainer to give it a try. Luckily I've enjoyed it quite a bit despite its various flaws~.
Favorite Anime - ( A short list.)

Psycho-Pass
Darker Than Black
Ga-Rei Zero
Mushi shi
Ergo Proxy
Haibane Reimei
Yu Yu Hakusho
Mardock Scramble
Kara no Kyoukai
Moryou no Hako

Favorite Partner : Miroku
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join : Well mostly what you put on the tin. I'm expecting a friendly environment where I can learn even more about the game than I already have. I also vastly appreciate the idea of a group of people whom stick together and help each other often. Though I already own my own 'guild' (Audiophile, if you're wondering) I still think it'd be fun to join this one and make some friends. Who knows? Maybe our guilds will get along and help each other out on occasion.

A little about yourself : I'm a 25 yearold freshly graduated nub to the real world, veteran to the MMO world by a few years. I'm an avid roleplayer, though I've never roleplayed in Onigiri or with any of the roleplay groups that originate from it. I enjoy anime that make you think and supernatural things~. My personality type is INTP. Although it seems like my preferences are really 'dark anime' I enjoy light hearted things too. : P So don't be discouraged about suggesting anime.
Last edited by Aijisai on 06 Aug 2014, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.
Aijisai

Postby Tamakimouto » 06 Aug 2014, 08:51

IGN > Undine
Level + Character Type > 5x Bow
Why you started playing Onigiri > Graphics, Yes I like them how they are
Favorite Anime > Eve no Jikan followed closely by Kino no Tabi and Spice and wolf
Favorite Partner > Yoshi a best
Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join. > People
A little about yourself > I watch alot of anime
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamakimouto

Postby onoshi » 07 Aug 2014, 04:21

Hey Cereal, dunno if you remembers but it's KaguraKai I'm not quite in the DPS lvl range but I'm 62 and I also do support at any rate I plan to bee power lvling soon anyways so I thought it would be nice to be in a group with some cool peeps been flying solo for a long time D:
onoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment