Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby Kira-kun » 07 Aug 2014, 08:43

IGN: Ayame Oni
Level + Character Type : lvl69 / Power "Sword" / Ninja / solo playing

Why you started playing Onigiri : I've been waiting to play this game hmm 6 mo or 1 yr ago forgot the date, While I was watching anime I saw japan advertisement I thought H** so I click it and watch the Trailer.. O.O Omg, I though this is eroge game. Waiting to release the us version to play this..

Favorite Anime - some! SAO, Log Horizon, Deathnote, Bakuman, No Game No Life, Hayate No Gotoko, Lum The invader Girl, Ranma1/2,Inuyasha, Steingate, Highschools Dxd, Naruto, Onepiece, Nisekoi, Maho shoujo madoka, sora no otoshimono, To loveru, Cats eye, City Hunter, Angels heart, rosario vampire, trigun, ah! my goddess, Akame Ga kill, medaka box, Mirai Nikki. etc...

*add currently read manga: Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome, Koe no katachi, UQ Holder! , Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, Girls of the Wild's, Noblesse, God of high School, Gamer, Dice, The Breaker: New Waves, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic,AKB0049, etc...
Favorite Partner: Amaterasu, sherly, ibaraki coz nyanyan..

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join. passing by, dont have a reason, My instinct tell need to do this >.<!. Im helping player If they need help.. My mission is my top priority. Serving you in the shadow 24/7

A little about yourself. Im a Ronin Ninja, wanderer, Serving my master is my absolute will, Born in the darkness, Die in the darkness.,
, im shy, not talkative, I dont know how to interact to the others, I dont usually talk except in anime, Im not focus on my lvlup I just do what I ever I want, I ll do what Fun is it, you can always see me around city, wandering around, if u see me dont shy to call me,

Im hikikomori, Surfing net/ playing game/watching anime,movie etc,. Online 24/7.. im from ph

MOTTO: Do what you want, go for it, seek it, HAVE FUN!
Kira-kun

Postby Savo201 » 11 Aug 2014, 09:34

IGN: Ibuki Suika Oni
Level + Character Type: 56 Daring (Power Build)
Why I Started Playing: I wanted to try something new for a game and I had played MMORPGs in the past with not much luck so I decided to give it a shot and I came to really like this game.
Favorite Anime: Too many to mention at once but here are a few: Bleach, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Guilty Crown and many others.
About me: I am a gamer in my free time and a Computer Hardware Engineer when it matters along with being a College student.
Favorite Partners: Amaterasu, cuz very powerful and cuz she is cute along with Kaguya because I like her personality.
Savo201

Postby Chieko-sama » 13 Aug 2014, 22:07

lvl 82 sword, pow dex wis whatever build

why you started playing onigiri: my friend told me this game, when I'm still active at kantai collection.

favorite anime: I'm not a weeaboo, so better not post it. But one of my fave one is Great Teacher Onizuka.

favorite partner: shizuka, she's "crazier" than anybody and her expression is kinda complicated imo.

expectations and reason: just need some people that plow dungeons and tell stories

a little about yourself: I'm a lazy college student, play mmos, trading card games, get drunk, smoke weed, watching anime, reading hentai all day, jack off.
IGN: ChiekoMochida
lvl 92 sword

~Carrier of the Dark Eclipse~
Chieko-sama

Postby Elliah » 14 Aug 2014, 07:51

IGN
Level + Character Type
Aelyah, Wand user level 80 and growing.

Why you started playing Onigiri
I'm not really sure why. Not so long ago, I decided to go back to video games for no special reason. After satisfying my nostalgia on Ragnarok online, I was looking for a more recent MMORPG to play on. I didn't take Onigiri very seriously, and to be fair I still feel the game is very flawed and not up to nowadays standards. Yet, I am having a lot of fun here, so ... I ended up extending my stay !

Favorite Anime - If nonapplicable, would you ever watch anime
I don't really watch Anime and I don't think I will. It is not completely out of question, I did watch Yakitate!! Japan when my sister pushed me to do so, but let's say it's unlikely.

Favorite Partner
I would say Miroku. He has the most "normal" personality. Besides, watching him swing his huge spear in the wrong direction is making me feel better about my own inability to play the game correctly.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join.
I simply want some people to talk with from time to time, and it would be nice if we could occasionally do groups for things like susanoo dungeons. I don't expect that much, the game doesn't seem very well designed for cooperation : carrying alone is the most xp rewarding, chat sometimes reset, can't create tabs with chat options, and so on... Well to be fair, I expect to not be forced to do something I don't want to, but that's about it.

A little about yourself.
I am playing from Europe, so it means play hours may differ greatly from NA players, and from time to time some lags and other joyful connection related issues. I am a pretty quiet person overall which doesn't mean I have no interest in other people; I enjoy listening to people talk. From time to time I might start talking nonsense. In such cases, my sister used to tell me "it can be cured", with a look full of pity, although I am not really sure why.
I am not very good at this type of game, and I struggle to talk and do something else at the same time.
I tend to like helping people, I even play support class in other games. Unfortunately, not only the game system isn't great for support here, but I also find it pretty uninteresting to play (I have a lvl 32 pure mind character that I stopped). It means you can probably expect me to agree to lend a hand, but there are times where I want to do my things too and I also dislike people relying completely on outside help.
I have nearly never leeched, only a few dungeons runs by curiosity long ago, and also never needed a higher level to help clear something, and yet I have done fine, so I don't believe in people claiming they can't do anything if they don't get help.
I think I'll stop here because it was supposed to be "a little" :(.
Elliah

Postby Bernkastel » 14 Aug 2014, 19:35

won't be on for a while, internet problems
#shittyprovider
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby Odessa Aragon » 18 Aug 2014, 00:37

Cereal, watch out for this guy.
Attachments
dadas.jpg
dadas.jpg (183.34 KiB) Viewed 13746 times
Odessa Aragon

Postby Cakes » 18 Aug 2014, 07:21

Rejuvenate
level 48 but getting to atleast 50+ today (Full Support)
Friend introduced me to this game but then he quit.
Favorite Anime - Hard to answer.
Momotaru
I am looking for a group of awesome and fun individuals to play with on a regular.^_^
There isn't much to say about myself other then I like playing a lot of games and work(IRL) a lot.
Please do not pm for buying/selling stuff unless told other wise. ^_^
Cakes

Postby CweO N Milk » 19 Aug 2014, 01:20

Odessa Aragon wrote:Cereal, watch out for this guy.

He looks crazy@-@
CweO N Milk

Postby Bernkastel » 19 Aug 2014, 11:35

that ?????? guy is really weird
i dont have him pegged as a bad person but he's really weird.
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby KineticKaiser » 19 Aug 2014, 15:48

IGN: Kinetic

Level + Character Type: Lvl 55 Daring (DEX/VIT build) Twin Swords/Bow

Why you started playing Onigiri: Honestly, I tried to ignore all the ads for it initially. It looked like another one of those "This game sucks, BUT LOOK! BOOBS!" kind of games. My curiosity eventually won out and I looked up some gameplay vids and decided to try it out. Been playing ever since.

Favorite Anime - If nonapplicable, would you ever watch anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Favorite Partner: Tied between Yoshitsune and Amaterasu.

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join: I'm applying because I hope to finally have a constant, reliable pool of partners to Party with for grinds and dungeon clearing.

A little about yourself: I'm also a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, so having the structure of a guild is comfortable for me. I play fairly regularly, but I can't really give you a timetable. What I can tell you is that I live in the PST zone. I prefer to solo story missions, but clearing with peers works too. I hate being carried unless it's a grind. I have no issues with taking some time to help newbies acclimate to the game and carry them through grind runs.

Also, if someone could tell me how to enter Group chat, that'd be great.
KineticKaiser

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment