Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Guild Nyan Nyan NightClub!

Postby Musa96 » 12 Jun 2015, 06:47

it is a nice idea indeed that makes people enjoy the game more..... so let me introduce my self my self

IGN Yellow Flash

Level+ Character Type: i'm lvl 31 now i don't know about types since i mad the character long long ago

Why you started playing Onigiri:it was a boring day so i said let's check some games i found out that there is a new game called onigiri is about to launch...... so the story started.....

Favoite Anime: you know this is impossible right? each one is different......if you want some good anime :D i can always help you

Favorite Partner:Yoshitsune

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join:i want to become stronger and have more friends and have fun

YOROSHIKU ONEGASHIMASU :D :D :D :D

something about myself!..... let's see my name is musa i'm from libya is started playing the game from the first day but i stopped and now i'm BACK!
Musa96

Postby MadaoSenshi » 01 Sep 2015, 19:14

IGN - Oliver Riu (yes it has a space)

Level + Character Type - 26-27 forgot / weapon has no decided yet (DEX/POW Build)

Why did you join Onigiri? - Watched a gameplay of The anime man and i wanted to play. i use to play.. well a game i was a vice leader i had it all friends, powerful skills.. but i lost it all does to my foolishness. If i have the luck of joining the Nyan Nyan NightClub i won't let our bond be broken like the last. Never again will i repeat the same as before. all the showers i've had when i cryed :( (JK did not cry but was sad)

Favorite Anime - Oh shit this is too Hard to say.... there all ways new anime and i am constantly changing how i feel towards them
if i had to say it would be Gintama cause it never stops making me laugh

Favorite Partner - Ibaraki Douji She's the first Cat girl character I've seen. plus i like Sake in real life (not just Japanese, Plus i am not a hardcore drinker i think that alcohol should be drank as a luxury just as Tea)

Expectations and Reasons for wanting to join. - I am looking for a home. people to chat with. I can help with grinding groups or help people or their main quests.

A little about yourself. - I'm look to achieve Hentai master 9999 but sadly i am far away and i need more training. Everyday when i wake up and look at the broken mirror with my scouter on i see that ... Hentai power = 1000 sadly that is only the Hentai power of my reflection in the mirror. I soon realize that it was not the mirror that is broken it was my scouter.
NO! it was i that was broken my mind was revolving around the Hentai Master thing that i myself, my mind broke.
..........I...i . I Was A Madao !!!

welp thx and sorry to you guys if you read that shity skit i wrote for my Otaku midlife Crisis. well i should say Hentai Crisis but...
nvm
MadaoSenshi

Postby Hassi_98 » 12 Oct 2015, 13:43

is there any chance ...any chance what so ever............. u guys still recruiting members for your guild
Hassi_98

Postby Firon » 12 Oct 2015, 22:33

Hassi_98 wrote:is there any chance ...any chance what so ever............. u guys still recruiting members for your guild

Confirmed dead since last year.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Previous

Return to Grouping/Recruitment