Party Recruitment Bulletin Board

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: Party Recruitment Bulletin Board

Postby Leafay » 12 Aug 2014, 06:10

Lynneth wrote:@Seekerfate and everyone.

I've done with all the story quest ^_^, so I am free and planning to reach lv.80 ;). As of now, still trying to collect skillsets, ougis and luckyboxes. Please feel free to send me message if you need help, if i'm idle, I'll be glad to help. If I'm AFK, it means I am going with my friends, or having lunch/dinner or working.

IGN : Lynneth

Hi!

I remember in the old "Magnificent 7" film when a gunslinger is talking to a peon about a gunman who is so good that he has no equal anywhere, and the peon asks then who does he compete with? And the gunslinger answers "himself." Is that the fate of level 100 plus gamers? How do they stop from being bored by being so super ace? Is the answer recycling yourself somehow? Maybe it was in a different topic but I think you(?) mentioned that in the Yukata Festival that everyone will be given the same weapon and level to slug it out on the same level playing field for the prize. Has it already been done, but I wonder whether it'd be fun to have a month "contest" where ace gamers create a fresh new character using weapons totally outside their skill and see how far they get in a month. You don't even need any "GM"s to make it work, just a party-like agreement among ace gamers to do it on the 1st of a month like a horse race, so to say. Just wondering! :D
Leafay

Postby Lynneth » 12 Aug 2014, 06:27

Leafay wrote:
Lynneth wrote:@Seekerfate and everyone.

I've done with all the story quest ^_^, so I am free and planning to reach lv.80 ;). As of now, still trying to collect skillsets, ougis and luckyboxes. Please feel free to send me message if you need help, if i'm idle, I'll be glad to help. If I'm AFK, it means I am going with my friends, or having lunch/dinner or working.

IGN : Lynneth

Hi!

I remember in the old "Magnificent 7" film when a gunslinger is talking to a peon about a gunman who is so good that he has no equal anywhere, and the peon asks then who does he compete with? And the gunslinger answers "himself." Is that the fate of level 100 plus gamers? How do they stop from being bored by being so super ace? Is the answer recycling yourself somehow? Maybe it was in a different topic but I think you(?) mentioned that in the Yukata Festival that everyone will be given the same weapon and level to slug it out on the same level playing field for the prize. Has it already been done, but I wonder whether it'd be fun to have a month "contest" where ace gamers create a fresh new character using weapons totally outside their skill and see how far they get in a month. You don't even need any "GM"s to make it work, just a party-like agreement among ace gamers to do it on the 1st of a month like a horse race, so to say. Just wondering! :D

No, that won't work. I had high hopes with this game, but not anymore.

This game is pretty much about : Spears, Swords, or Bows and Ougis, and sometimes Axes, Odachis, and very rarely, Wands(if you want some works).

Switch or add it into a little bit Staffs and a little bit Mind and you can own everything.

And just get a support (anyone using staff and a bit mind can be support anyway), and your life is complete. (and there are a lot of them)

Skill of players are needed, but not so much. As long as you know what you are doing (knowledge).
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Argentum » 12 Aug 2014, 11:41

Lynneth wrote:No, that won't work. I had high hopes with this game, but not anymore.

This game is pretty much about : Spears, Swords, or Bows and Ougis, and sometimes Axes, Odachis, and very rarely, Wands(if you want some works).

Switch or add it into a little bit Staffs and a little bit Mind and you can own everything.

And just get a support (anyone using staff and a bit mind can be support anyway), and your life is complete. (and there are a lot of them)

Skill of players are needed, but not so much. As long as you know what you are doing (knowledge).

so basically the game is about EVERYTHING except twin swords ... yeah, thats narrowing down your options quite a bit... or maybe not...
Argentum

Postby Lynneth » 15 Aug 2014, 11:08

Looks like it's so hard to find any good party ._.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Yohanosm » 24 Aug 2014, 23:28

I back your efforts to establishing order and cooperation Lynneth and admire the way your going about it. I am not currently looking for parties to assist me but if anyone needs an extra hand when I Mithos Yggdrasil am on feel free to give me a holler.
Yohanosm

Previous

Return to Grouping/Recruitment