Party Recruitment Bulletin Board

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Party Recruitment Bulletin Board

Postby SeekerFate » 04 Aug 2014, 16:15

Last edited by SeekerFate on 07 Aug 2014, 14:49

Credits to Leafay for her idea in this(look here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3991 for a more generalized idea of what I'm going to be forming), I'm going to take action and try and get this done. (Mind everyone else, it's probably going to fail since I'm the one in charge but I'll give it a shot.)

Ok, so as the title says, I'm going to try and form this Recruitment Board to maybe get some systematic help to those looking to party/grind/"the third option"

Simply make a request in a response post. Oh yeah, please leave your in game name so others can find you as well because some of these meet-up places can have multiple people looking to do similar things. (ex: Planning for a party at x dungeon to grind at 16:00 PDT or something/ Looking for a group to run through Izumo dungeons beyond/Am I the only one in this insanity that desires for cooperation an- <shot>/Need x, y, z to stick to my tail for 2 hours and I'll carry you through the volcano -[in game name here]) **note PST/PDT would probably be the preferred timezone but I'll try to convert from others if needed**)

**Would be nice if people requested help from this thread so it bumps this thread and gives attention to other people's groups/requests, but regardless I'll post requests from other threads onto this one in case someone wants a summary of all existing requests. If you request for help/etc on a separate thread, I advise for you to close it off if it should be completed, so I can take it off this thread as well. (can be done by editing the subject/title or bumping the thread with a closed statement as a reply)**

I'll keep up with the posts (whatever come my way supposing anyone is actually interested in making this a working order) and update the status on this page as best as I can so that users can gather at specific intervals

Enough stalling let's do this.

Game Clearing/Story Progression/The "necessary"
Onigashima
Kumaso Village
Yamataikoku
Izumo Rest Area
Kyoto
Sekigahara

Kaga
>Help Request<
[Nyarlathotep]
-Lynneth (ign: ??)
-Goodnight (ign:Harl Rose) [[Helper]]

Hokurikudo

Echigo
>Help Request<
[Undersea Cave]
-onoshi (ign:KaguraKai)

Distance Running(Helpin' people slam through multiple content zones)
[Onigashima-Kyoto]
-Megu (ign:Violity)

>Help Request<
[Kaga-Echigo]
-NuklearDrag0n (ign:NuklearDrag0n)
-Goodnight (ign:Harl Rose) [[Helper]]

Grinding! (Yay~~~~ Everyone's fav- *shot*) (*cough* Leec- *shot once more*)
This will be empty for now since there are a variety of places one may use to train. When someone posts a request I'll update the location as an option for everyone else, etc., etc. Oh yeah, this also includes item grinding/etc. It's also a place to look for those that wish to train but *please excuse the incoming insanity that the person writing this thread is about to spew* don't want to do the dreaded task of waiting for the carry to kill mobs, alt-tabbing to open "distraction of choice", Step 3: ... , Step 4: Profit., Step 5: Run after carry to collect the lovely loots splattered on the ground next to the nonexistent corpses.

Byakkou Cavern
[Group A]
Time:9:00/10:00 PM PST/PDT (Original 12:00 AM EST)
Notable things of mention: "Come as you are, so long as it's SHARP!" "Refreshments of sweat and blood and screams will be served."
-Leafay (ign:??)
-
-
-
-

Secluded Forest
Time: N/A
Notable things of mention: Goal is 60+ for equipment/facing Nyarlathotep
-Lynneth (ign:??)
-Momiji (ign:MOMlJl)
-Yui Hirasaka (ign:??)
-Amemasu (ign:Amemasu)
-

Echigo Estate
Time: ~10:00 AM PST/PDT (Original 5:00 PM GMT+8)
Notable things of mention: reoccurring on weekdays while slightly compromised on weekends, rotational luring, no afking, min lvl 68+
Further Details: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4094
-Chernobog (ign:Amagiri)
-Sunken Orange (ign:Sour Graping)
-Yosuke Hanamura(ign:Black Frost)
-
-

Carrying/Leeching (Because this obviously needs its own category, wish I wasn't advertising it though, but it's a necessary column as of now)
Self-explanatory, just make a request thread with the time and dungeon, duration would also be a recommended trait.

RP Groups/Times (Oh my goodness, nearly forgot about you guys. Sorry!)

I'll add more categories/whatever may be needed, but this is all I can think of for now.
-SeekerFate, signing out to get grinded by OniGrind because it's not you who grinds dungeons, it's OniGrind who grinds you~
Last edited by SeekerFate on 07 Aug 2014, 15:49, edited 16 times in total.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Re: Party Recruitment Bulletin Board

Postby maxlance » 04 Aug 2014, 18:33

Kudos for your initiative, SeekerFate! A feature too long overdue! Good luck and may the Mods pick up on your effort!

Also it behooves all here to take pause before gamers loitering outside dungeons and caverns and grinding areas and announcing that this board is up for their convenience!
maxlance

Postby Leafay » 05 Aug 2014, 03:12

GRINDING PARTY INVITATION

LOCATION: Deserted temple area outside Yamataikoku Underground Cavern north Kumaso Village. Refreshments of sweat and blood and screams will be served.

TIME: 12:00 AM (MIDNIGHT) EST for next several nights.

WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Come as you are, so long as it's SHARP! :lol:

COMMENTS: Well, since Ivl 14 me isn't stepping back into Chinji cave to be monster munchies again till I'm least lvll 18, I'll be grinding up before bed for the next several nights, giving my axes to giant frogs and nasty grinning raspberries. I welcome onlooker comments and teases on improving my hack-and-run battle techniques for the frogs. I love the nasty raspberries though because they keep dropping magic boxes on me! :D I don't know how quite to do text bubbles yet so if I don't reply promptly between slashing that's why! :)

*** Thanks a trillion for this page, SeekerFate! 8-) I'm sure lots have talked about such a thing long before I did, but thanks for the sweet mention! ;) I hoped the suggested party recruitment format above suffices! Thanks 4 this!!! ***

Another special note of appreciation!
Two days ago I was on a suicide mission to take on Tiamat with partners in tow. Starting out with Ibaraki Douji then Miroku, we made it as far the giant ant before we got creamed. So frustrating, like a bad keyboard and flipping screen windows wasn't enough! Later on attempt two, a real gallant "lvl 37" guy (hinted he's really lvl 60+) turned up, Niou Hano, who invited me along as he solo swept Sakurajima Depths clear and didn't say a bad word after I stupidly died once or twice and he polished off Tiamat and Momo before I even had a chance to hide and watch as he suggested! AWESOME!!! :shock: I can't believe gamers can get so powerful that they can just sweep mobs and bosses away like bugs!! I really didn't want to take his drops but he said he didn't need them :o but I only scooped a few to be polite than feel like a "leech". These kind of real nice guys makes gaming worth all the hassles and frustrations, and though I really hoped to do Tiamat solo for my first time, I really enjoyed Niou Hano's help and company and hope we meet again!! He'd be a great guy to meet on a real-life SAO! :D
Leafay

Postby Megu » 05 Aug 2014, 03:42

Thanks for making this Leafay and SeekerFate ! I'd love to join grinding pt XD

Anyways if someone needs help up until Kyoto quests, you can whisper me in game at IGN: Violity
I'll come to you when I'm not busy XD Oh, also I can't carry a full pt as of the moment, so sorry for that. ^^
Megu

Postby Lynneth » 05 Aug 2014, 13:31

I hope this could be made official in-game.

Since it's hard to find a good party out there :? :?
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Goodnight » 07 Aug 2014, 09:54

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa! O--(--,)> I'll be taking NuklearDrag0n and Lynneth's help requests,
just PM me in-game (Harl Rose). I'm online from 8:00AM-12:00PM/1:00PM-3:00PM/4:00PM-7:00PM/9:00PM-11:00PM (GMT + 8)

To those who wants to lee.. *cough* *cough* ch...
I'll be grinding in Secluded Forest at those times... If not, I'm AFK. lol

Edit: NuklearDrag0n's request done. √
Last edited by Goodnight on 10 Aug 2014, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
Harl Rose Lvl 106 - Spear user
Goodnight

Postby maxlance » 07 Aug 2014, 14:48

SeekerFate,

I'm very pleased that CS has taken your BB concept to heart and created a forum for it. Good show!

Another dedicated party topic worthy of opening would be for Out-Game Guilds to form the cadre of legitimate game guilds that CS can easily adopt once it decides on taking that step. What are guilds but groups on a mission and assembling gamers on guild blogs/pages outside CS as an interim proxy that can later be integrated into their game seems a good temporary step for players to have their guilds now. I strongly suggest there be several level-tiered guilds from tyro to master to avoid the chaos and bad-feelings that throwing obvious lopsided skill sets together can bring. My experience has been that one-size doesn't fit all here!
maxlance

Postby Lynneth » 09 Aug 2014, 01:22

Is there still anyone out there are proper party with all working each other to max or all parties are one man show ? I mean, not depending only on one person :o

I'd like to find a leader that has minimum 10 levels/15 levels upper than me since, it is the most efficient and fast kill every enemies, and he/she can benefit from my unlimited SP/idaten/strike boost/Cure, and if you want some unbreakable auras. (he/she can get full XP, I get 1/3 XP is ok with this kind of plan).

Or I can help grind at shinoda forest/yakumo temple and finding proper support, but I want proper support too when I am killing.. but I guess it's only in my imagination :cry: .
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Yosuke Hanamura » 09 Aug 2014, 14:54

Lynneth wrote:Is there still anyone out there are proper party with all working each other to max or all parties are one man show ? I mean, not depending only on one person :o

I'd like to find a leader that has minimum 10 levels/15 levels upper than me since, it is the most efficient and fast kill every enemies, and he/she can benefit from my unlimited SP/idaten/strike boost/Cure, and if you want some unbreakable auras. (he/she can get full XP, I get 1/3 XP is ok with this kind of plan).

Or I can help grind at shinoda forest/yakumo temple and finding proper support, but I want proper support too when I am killing.. but I guess it's only in my imagination :cry: .

I hope Amagiri won't get angry at me for getting ahead of myself...but we're organizing a decent 5-man party here with 5 people doing their tasks properly. Please do visit this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4094
IGN: auron
fck ths sht im out
Yosuke Hanamura

Postby Lynneth » 12 Aug 2014, 04:28

@Seekerfate and everyone.

I've done with all the story quest ^_^, so I am free and planning to reach lv.80 ;). As of now, still trying to collect skillsets, ougis and luckyboxes. Please feel free to send me message if you need help, if i'm idle, I'll be glad to help. If I'm AFK, it means I am going with my friends, or having lunch/dinner or working.

IGN : Lynneth
Lynneth

Next

Return to Grouping/Recruitment