[Grinding - Closed] Echigo Estate

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

[Grinding - Closed] Echigo Estate

Postby Chernobog » 06 Aug 2014, 20:08

No, it's not a leech party.

I'd like to try out grinding at Echigo Estate with a PROPER 5 man party. I had only been through the dungeon once in Normal Mode just for the sake of doing the main quests so I'm not experienced with the dungeon itself.

Just so a 'proper' party makes more sense, here are some requirements for joining:

1. The minimum level requirement is 68 and above (weapon level requirements from Secluded caps at 68 right?)
2. The party does not need more than 1 support class
3. No afking
4. No 7-11 chatting (we do not gain exp for typing a lot)

To apply for the party, please provide the data below (mine's a sample):

IGN: Amagiri
Level: 72
Build/Stats: Daring / DEX and a little POW
Weapons: Bow/Twin Swords
Timezone/Availability: GMT +8 / Weekdays 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM and Weekends 11:00 AM - till I drop
Role: DPS (a really average one)
Expectations: To finish the dungeon in 6-8 minute runs with no casualties

Below are some ideas for better grinding:

Rotational Luring

1. If the party decides to lure, we will do it by rotation per dungeon. This means that in a 5-person party, everyone will have lured mobs after entering the dungeon 5 times. There is no exception as to what weapon/stat build the lurer with use (dodge for heaven's sake). The lurer is not allowed to hit for that dungeon run except for the bosses. The remaining 4 will have to wait till the lurer finishes aggroing all the mobs before hitting.

I'll be editing the requirements once my brain starts functioning again. Any suggestions to make improvements are most welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there are new areas in Edo and most of the people in the group are ready for it, the group will be closed as I intend for us to move on with the current content. I won't disband the group and will still allow lower level'd people to join if they are willing to grind in EE or grotto.

Thank you all for sticking around and happy playing.
Last edited by Chernobog on 16 Oct 2014, 17:22, edited 2 times in total.
Chernobog

Re: [Grinding] Echigo Estate

Postby Yosuke Hanamura » 07 Aug 2014, 00:06

A proper grinding party, exactly what I am looking for. Most of the time I go solo or join an AFK party and so far I've only tried Hard mode in Echigo. If you're still looking for party-mates, please count me in. IGN: Black Frost level 71
IGN: auron
fck ths sht im out
Yosuke Hanamura

Postby Chernobog » 07 Aug 2014, 00:37

Yosuke Hanamura wrote:per grinding party, exactly what I am looking for. Most of the time I go solo or join an AFK party and so far I've only tried Hard mode in Echigo. If you're still looking for party-mates, please count me in. IGN: Black Frost level 71

Yes I am still looking as I haven't even been able to log-on yet (still at work). Please provide the following data (Refer to the sample in the first post. I just edited it) so we can all get a better understanding of each other's capabilities and availability. Thanks.

IGN:
Level:
Build/Stats:
Weapons:
Timezone/Availability:
Role:
Expectations:
Chernobog

Postby Sunken Orange » 07 Aug 2014, 01:48

This is a nice idea, I want to play with you sometime.

IGN: Sour Graping
Level: 76
Build/Stats: Pure Dex with 50 Mind
Weapons: Bow/Staff
Timezone/Availability: 12pm to 12am GMT+8
Role: DPS(with someone else luring), Doing Fake Support with Invigorate and Rapidstorm as I see fit.
Expectations: A 5/5 party with everyone participating and just to have fun.
Sunken Orange

Postby Yosuke Hanamura » 07 Aug 2014, 03:56

Here's mine:

IGN: Black Frost
Level: 71..going 72 just waiting for my daily login boost :|
Build/Stats: Daring / DEX with some MIND and POW
Weapons: Bow
Timezone/Availability: GMT +8 / Weekdays 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM and Weekends 5:00 PM - until I'm out like a light
Role: DPS, can lure, do some AOE
Expectations: Primarily to have fun. I'm at my wit's end being a lone wolf.
IGN: auron
fck ths sht im out
Yosuke Hanamura

Postby Chernobog » 07 Aug 2014, 07:22

Welcome guys.

I added the both of you in-game. I'll let you know when we have enough people to do 5 man runs. It's good to see that our times overlap a lot so we can perhaps start this coming Saturday provided we get more members.
Chernobog

Postby Chernobog » 08 Aug 2014, 10:53

I had finished the Echigo main quests so I can enter the estate from the front entrance now right?

There's only the 3 of us at the moment but would you like to start tomorrow? We'll just look for 2 others to join us and try and cope with the situation. How does 1:00 or 2:00 PM GMT +8 sound? Anyway, leave me a message here or just pm me in-game tomorrow morning if you can make it. Thanks.
Chernobog

Postby Sunken Orange » 10 Aug 2014, 07:05

1st trial run took 10 mins on a 3/5 party with balanced exp.

If some support type out there is bored enough, try to join us for a run or two.
Sunken Orange

Postby Lynneth » 10 Aug 2014, 10:32

I'm support type, and already clearing all the main quest story ^_^

I guess I will join randomly when bored ;). Someday I want to carry ppl too :lol: . I love lucky boxes ! :oops: :oops: :D
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Chernobog » 10 Aug 2014, 17:07

Sunken Orange wrote:1st trial run took 10 mins on a 3/5 party with balanced exp.

If some support type out there is bored enough, try to join us for a run or two.

I'm hoping that we'll do better once we can switch with our Cyphers. I'll probably get to 78 by tomorrow. Perhaps we could also try Hermit Crab Grotto and see if it'd be more efficient. Mobs shouldn't be as strong as Echigo Estate since that's still in Hokurikudo right?

Lynneth wrote:I'm support type, and already clearing all the main quest story ^_^

I guess I will join randomly when bored ;). Someday I want to carry ppl too :lol: . I love lucky boxes ! :oops: :oops: :D

Lynneth please provide the data below so we can organize our times better. Thanks.

IGN:
Level:
Build/Stats:
Weapons:
Timezone/Availability:
Role:
Expectations:
Chernobog

Next

Return to Grouping/Recruitment