[DONE CLOSED] Need Party to Level Up

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

[DONE CLOSED] Need Party to Level Up

Postby Lynneth » 06 Aug 2014, 22:16

Ok. I'll be direct, I need party to level up at least to the point I can equip lv.60++ equipment. The way it is right now, I'm not strong enough to face Nyarlathotep.

I'm stuck at lv.57 and feel that leveling by myself is very slow and becomes a burden, even with EXP boost on :cry:

===

I have already done all the main quest story. Thanks to everyone helping. You're a big help !

Credits :
-> Hisashiburi -> thanks for the Cerberus bosses, Hades and all the help in Yakumo Temple and Sekigahara Battles :P
-> Deathy -> thanks for answering my questions and help once in a while
-> Hanzou -> Thanks for leveling up with me @SF, you're one of my best record ! 2 mins straight..or less? :lol:
-> Baby G1rl -> Thanks for leveling up with me @SF for a while ;p
-> Rhythm (Tentacle) & Ryxa -> Thanks for clearing Nyarluhotep
->Yui Hirasaka (Thanks for helping me from 2nd line to finishing story quest !)
-> kelgis -> thanks too :)
-> Kimmi -> thanks for helping level up with me at lower level ^_^
-> I forgot some names in the process, please ask me to credit you !
Last edited by Lynneth on 10 Aug 2014, 18:18, edited 2 times in total.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: [Secluded Forest] Need Party to Level Up

Postby Momiji » 06 Aug 2014, 22:54

Well, if hard mode i could carry, but not Hell mode though.

The mobs in hell mode hit so hard i die at any one hit, and i'm an Odachi user.

(MOMlJl, lv 62,Semi Support POW user)
What a pain in the ass...
TwintailsLv 130

Find me on The Onigiri Discord server!
Momiji

Postby Yui Hirasaka » 06 Aug 2014, 23:41

Konnichiwa Lynneth-san. What times are you usually online? I can help out usually from 19:00 GMT +1 till 23:00 GMT+1. Please give me further information so I could help you out. I hope to see you in game. :D
Yui Hirasaka (Daring/Dex+Vit+Wis) Pure Twin Swords

I love those who yearn for the impossible.
-Goethe-

Currently on break from playing Onigiri.
Yui Hirasaka

Postby Amemasu » 07 Aug 2014, 00:02

I soloed Nyarlathotep at level 50. There's a trick to it, if you clear the tentacle appendages on the right side, all the way to the back (avoiding the solar beams, of course) - there's a small window in the back right corner. It's technically behind and to the right of Nyarlathotep and thus she cannot fire the beam at you. The one appendage closest to you will hit you still, however it is easy to predict when and you can always block it for minimum damage to you.

My IGN is the same as my forum name, however. If you'd like to have me along for Secluded Forest, I'd like to join you at some point. ^^
IGN: Amemasu, Shiryo, Ikiryo
Amemasu

Postby Lynneth » 07 Aug 2014, 04:25

Amemasu wrote:I soloed Nyarlathotep at level 50. There's a trick to it, if you clear the tentacle appendages on the right side, all the way to the back (avoiding the solar beams, of course) - there's a small window in the back right corner. It's technically behind and to the right of Nyarlathotep and thus she cannot fire the beam at you. The one appendage closest to you will hit you still, however it is easy to predict when and you can always block it for minimum damage to you.

My IGN is the same as my forum name, however. If you'd like to have me along for Secluded Forest, I'd like to join you at some point. ^^

Thanks, I'll try it, though it might take forever since my damage is so minimum that I get headache :lol: . And, I can't block with wand/staffs. only dodge roll :roll:
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Re: [DONE CLOSED] Need Party to Level Up

Postby Lynneth » 10 Aug 2014, 10:12

I'm done with story quest so, I'll go straight to Echigo :)
Lynneth

Return to Grouping/Recruitment