In need of someone to carry me till 70-90

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

In need of someone to carry me till 70-90

Postby Jihan Mae » 24 Aug 2014, 10:18

Hello, my IGN is Jihan Mae, A former Full dex Bow-user and due to some mistake I became a Full Mind Support.

My current level:42
Role: Support

I was still active and playing a few days ago. However due to my work I haven't been able to log-in.
I kept telling myself, that once I charge Onigiri Coins things would be faster. To make a long story short. I would charge OC and buy some 200% Exp pots.

Now for me to utilize this to its fullest I need to have someone take me to the highest giving farming dungeons.. Changing my stats to full dex again would pose no problem as a 100OC Stat Change is possible.

I have no Idea where I would farm once I outlevel Shinoda Forest.
So this will serve as an offer to those interested to take me to the farthest they can..
Once a deal has been made I will disclose my playing schedule and expect the player to be online whenever I will till the goal has been achieved.

Payment to those interested will be in a form of me buying random stuff from their bazaar for the amount that we will negotiate.
Please give me reasonable rates for the leech/carrying.

Will be buying OC by the end of August, this will serve as registry to those up for the offer.
Regards,
Jihan Mae.
Jihan Mae

Re: In need of someone to carry me till 70-90

Postby Lynneth » 25 Aug 2014, 06:47

@Jihan Mae

You can try advertising your buying in this thread > viewforum.php?f=16

And there is someone who advertises 'mercenary' service, her name would be : memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2139.

Actually, you can ask some high-level player to help you. Try this person, he would gladly help you, he is one of the highest leveled player :

SupremeTentacle -> Rhythm
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Jihan Mae » 27 Aug 2014, 04:19

Hassle but thank you xD

Ill just wait for someone interested here :D Meantime ill go and level meself up. xD
Jihan Mae

Postby Tekato » 09 Sep 2014, 01:10

I can help you level a bit i guess my IGN is : Tekato
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Return to Grouping/Recruitment