[Grinding] - Edo

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: [Grinding] - Edo

Postby Firon » 20 Oct 2014, 11:59

Chernobog wrote:1 or 2 HKO is good (realized I'm barely even 2HKOing the mechanical soldiers in Marunouchi with my TB ~__~).

Side note: mechanical soldiers are strong against both lightning and slice= strong against both parts of tb.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Chernobog » 20 Oct 2014, 17:14

@OPPAI - I added you as a friend in-game

@Lynneth - Is that the wand you bought at min? That's great... but now onto 90+ wands

@Firon - Oh that's informative. Wonder why machines aren't weak at lightning in this game. Must not run on oil? Thanks for the tip anyway.
Chernobog

Postby Lynneth » 21 Oct 2014, 07:01

I can't seem to be online today.. kind of the nyankoropon update and tomorrow I need to prepare for something very important and need to sleep much earlier
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Bernkastel » 22 Oct 2014, 19:14

I'll join this group. I won't be as active during the times you're active though, as we live on the opposite sides of the world - v-
But during weekends i probably can set aside some time to grind.
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby Chernobog » 23 Oct 2014, 19:57

Lynneth wrote:I can't seem to be online today.. kind of the nyankoropon update and tomorrow I need to prepare for something very important and need to sleep much earlier

No problem. I have been busy during the past days as well and will be in the coming days as well.

Bernkastel wrote:I'll join this group. I won't be as active during the times you're active though, as we live on the opposite sides of the world - v-
But during weekends i probably can set aside some time to grind.

Been a while Bern. I'll add you to the group once we see each other in-game. I'll probably be online real late tonight as I got matters to attend to. Hopefully I'll see you guys during that time as it seems everyone is either a Westerner or an Asian vampire nowadays.

Also updated something in the first post. Got no time to organize anymore etc etc.
Chernobog

Postby OPPAI » 24 Oct 2014, 03:24

Chernobog wrote:
No problem. I have been busy during the past days as well and will be in the coming days as well.

Someone's having exams?
OPPAI

Postby Chernobog » 24 Oct 2014, 03:42

OPPAI wrote:
Chernobog wrote:

Someone's having exams?

Ahh.. I think I'm too old for that.

Anyway you can try contacting Black Frost, Lynneth or moreshima to add you in the group. I'll probably be able to login only after maybe 6 or more hours so might miss you online again today.
Chernobog

Postby OPPAI » 24 Oct 2014, 06:17

Chernobog wrote:
OPPAI wrote:
Chernobog wrote:

Someone's having exams?

Ahh.. I think I'm too old for that.

Anyway you can try contacting Black Frost, Lynneth or moreshima to add you in the group. I'll probably be able to login only after maybe 6 or more hours so might miss you online again today.

All's good man, I can only come online around this time since my work ends this late.

And I just assumed the exam part since you mentioned you were gmt+8 hahaha
OPPAI

Postby Yosuke Hanamura » 31 Oct 2014, 21:43

Come on guys where have you been D: still having hangover from Halloween parties?
IGN: auron
fck ths sht im out
Yosuke Hanamura

Previous

Return to Grouping/Recruitment