Missions JP server

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Missions JP server

Postby Lufic3r » 18 Jun 2015, 21:06

anyone here understand/ read and translate Japanese?
i really need help on the JP server cause im lost completely on side missions which give quite a lot of experience. If anyone is up for the challenge or just wants to help me out,
my IGN is "1" in the JP server (yes it is the number 1, idk how i got so lucky to choose it but i did) I'm level 69.
anyone is welcome to join i can also help lower levels carry/level them up by doing hell dungeon.
Lufic3r

Re: Missions JP server

Postby SupremeTentacle » 18 Jun 2015, 22:06

You're better off looking for a Japanese player that can speak English.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Lufic3r » 19 Jun 2015, 13:18

SupremeTentacle wrote:You're better off looking for a Japanese player that can speak English.

Its hard to find someone who understands me, but if anyone can do rough translations for Side mission from Sekigahara and above then thats all i need cause they give a lot of quests with tons of cash and experience.
Lufic3r

Postby SupremeTentacle » 19 Jun 2015, 18:08

I'm not really sure that a translator will help you in the first place, as many of the item names are translated non-literally. Based on what I can tell, many of the items in the US server, especially rare drops, tend to have a mythological spin put on them if possible.

For example, Large Rock of Great Strength was translated as Herculean Boulder. It'd basically require someone who knows what things are called on both servers if you're to use the wiki. If not, even if they tell you what monster you need to kill, you probably won't actually know what it is.

You're better off using a text ripper and machine translation, along with some sort of dictionary that translates specific Japanese terms to English terms. I doubt anyone will bother making this due to the amount of work involved though.

I suggested finding someone on the Japanese server because they'd give you the name of something literally translated, eventually leading you to understand the issue I described above.

tl;dr - Go learn Japanese.... It's not hard.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Lufic3r » 19 Jun 2015, 21:50

that will take some time but i will try to learn Japanese, because learning it is much different style or way then learning English was for me at least and considering it would be a 4th language for me
Lufic3r

Postby Bibilubi » 18 Aug 2015, 04:22

Hi, i also begain to play Onigiri JP few days and my ID is びびるび ,i know a little japanese and kanji . u can add me to ur friends list if u want .
Bibilubi

Postby Lufic3r » 27 Aug 2015, 17:29

Bibilubi wrote:Hi, i also begain to play Onigiri JP few days and my ID is びびるび ,i know a little japanese and kanji . u can add me to ur friends list if u want .

Sure no problem
Lufic3r

Postby MadaoSenshi » 01 Sep 2015, 18:41

Lufic3r wrote:anyone here understand/ read and translate Japanese?
i really need help on the JP server cause im lost completely on side missions which give quite a lot of experience. If anyone is up for the challenge or just wants to help me out,
my IGN is "1" in the JP server (yes it is the number 1, idk how i got so lucky to choose it but i did) I'm level 69.
anyone is welcome to join i can also help lower levels carry/level them up by doing hell dungeon.

Well can't help but i understand why'd you chose 1 as a name cause that 69 needs a 1up
MadaoSenshi

Return to Grouping/Recruitment