Looking for people to play with and maybe make new friends

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Looking for people to play with and maybe make new friends

Postby Coaoma » 25 Jul 2015, 21:50

I started playing this game a while back with my cousin, however he quit playing shortly after and now I find myself playing off and on not for lack of enthusiasm but because i have no one to play with. I am level 70 on my main character that i play so if you want to maybe talk or do something with me then ill be more than happy to join you.

(Sorry if I am posting this wrong or anything that I do wrong. This game is the first one for me to actually reach out and try to play with other people and make new friends.)
Coaoma

Re: Looking for people to play with and maybe make new frien

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 26 Jul 2015, 08:59

Once I've finished building my PC I'll probably party up regularly, but for now I just slow everyone down mostly. Occasionally I'll help someone clear a dungeon or fight a Field Boss, but that's about it. My computer's not great so partying isn't something it can handle regularly. But, if you see one of my five characters running around (see sig for character names and levels) feel free to add them in game. I'll friend anyone as long as they don't troll basically.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Re: Looking for people to play with and maybe make new frien

Postby Maiasachi » 29 Oct 2015, 17:31

If you're still looking, my friend and I are looking for a group of people that we can chat, hang out with, and occasionally grind with, so we're up to join you if you want.
Maiasachi

Return to Grouping/Recruitment