LF>help

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: LF>help

Postby gram » 20 Aug 2015, 20:10

Penii wrote:
TuneX- wrote:
Jakiro wrote:Just saying, if you maxed DEX, Im assuing you arent a swords user. Do not max another Stat. Its preferred to place points into another.

I was told to max dex then power since i was using bow and twin sword.

If you're using bow and ts then it's best for you to max out dex and then work on mnd. Mnd's a necessity in the game, and pow won't do anything towards a dex user like you. Of course, you don't need to max mnd, ~60 should be enough. Once you have enough mnd then you can place pts into other stats (though maxing them won't do you any good.)

NOPE, MAX MIND FOR FASTER RS, IF YOU ARE THE ONE CASTING IT.
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby Jakiro » 20 Aug 2015, 20:15

Penii wrote:If you're using bow and ts then it's best for you to max out dex and then work on mnd. Mnd's a necessity in the game, and pow won't do anything towards a dex user like you. Of course, you don't need to max mnd, ~60 should be enough. Once you have enough mnd then you can place pts into other stats (though maxing them won't do you any good.)

Pow gives a boost to affinity every some points for non-magical weapons. That being said, MND is indeed a 2nd priority since no one will accept you in their party in late game for your inability to support.

What I imagine your stats to be by lvl 115: (Base points, this doesn't add the extra + points)
Pow 80
Vit ??
Wis 80
MND 64 (Assuming you have resu)
Dex 100

lol I hope thats sarcasm.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby gram » 20 Aug 2015, 20:21

Jakiro wrote:
Penii wrote:If you're using bow and ts then it's best for you to max out dex and then work on mnd. Mnd's a necessity in the game, and pow won't do anything towards a dex user like you. Of course, you don't need to max mnd, ~60 should be enough. Once you have enough mnd then you can place pts into other stats (though maxing them won't do you any good.)

Pow gives a boost to affinity every some points. That being said, MND is indeed a 2nd priority since no one will accept you in their party in late game for your inability to support.

What I imagine your stats to be by lvl 115: (Base points, this doesn't add the extra + points)
Pow 80
Vit ??
Wis 80
MND 64 (Assuming you have resu)
Dex 100

pow is for attack speed and give a bosot to affinity that is nonexistant and as i said before mind is totally important for both rs and invig/med since more attack = faster speed or more sp gain and if you are ts/bow u dont need that high wis because from 0 to 80 wis u only get like 3 crit which isnt really that much but you do need 90 base wisdom to get the lighting element title so thats one reason why you would have 90 wisdom and mind i blieve you need 75 for resu atleast but thats including the + points so idk how much is that and vit gives twice as much hp as pow so if you die alot having some vit might help soo what i recommend for a bow/ts user is that you get:

Pow half vit
Vit leftovers
Wis almost 0 but if you need less then alot of points for a crit go for it
Mnd as much as possible
Dex max
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby TuneX- » 20 Aug 2015, 20:23

Jakiro wrote:By who?

A lvl 115 player -_-
What if i want to use sword and ts?
TuneX-

Postby gram » 20 Aug 2015, 20:29

Jakiro wrote:

lol I hope thats sarcasm.

you can always go look up onigiri wiki staff ougi and read the description
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby Penii » 20 Aug 2015, 20:56

TuneX- wrote:

A lvl 115 player -_-

I don't mean to be offensive---but that's just plain stupid. First off, the 2 important skills for sword and ts (tsb and tb) are exactly the same, so it would make no sense to waste extra status points on lvling pow when you could easily put them into something else that would help with your ts build. You want to pick one weapon, or the other. Even as a high lvl player (above 106~ or so), there aren't that many people who choose to be hybrids, and when they are, it's usually 2 weapons that are from the same build.

Whoever that 115 is, I hope they were trolling you. Either that or they're from the 3rd generation and don't know their shit.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby gram » 20 Aug 2015, 20:58

Penii wrote:
TuneX- wrote:

A lvl 115 player -_-

I don't mean to be offensive---but that's just plain stupid. First off, the 2 important skills for sword and ts (tsb and tb) are exactly the same, so it would make no sense to waste extra status points on lvling pow when you could easily put them into something else that would help with your ts build. You want to pick one weapon, or the other. Even as a high lvl player (above 106~ or so), there aren't that many people who choose to be hybrids, and when they are, it's usually 2 weapons that are from the same build.

Whoever that 115 is, I hope they were trolling you. Either that or they're from the 3rd generation and don't know their shit.

^ totally using sword AND twinsword is the stupidest thing ever first off there is NO skill force magatama that give BOTH sword and twinsword sf AND the only exception is for sf mags that give sf to all weapons but no one have enough charka to use 3 of those magatamas and chiami and then the rest is listed above, ciao.
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby Firon » 20 Aug 2015, 21:03

TuneX- wrote:A lvl 115 player -_-

I'm guessing they meant dex and pow being the best offensive stats, but yeah, you definitely need mnd-especially if you're planning on playing support.

Side note: Though pow is more of a tertiary late game stat since, it helps, but not nearly as much as dex.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Jakiro » 20 Aug 2015, 21:07

welcome to the world of illogical things.

Im not going to stop your decision if you want to go full on TS/Sword hybrid, but when the time comes you might regret it.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby TuneX- » 20 Aug 2015, 22:07

Jakiro wrote:welcome to the world of illogical things.

Im not going to stop your decision if you want to go full on TS/Sword hybrid, but when the time comes you might regret it.

Wasn't planning on using a sword but accidentally bought one -_- for 200 oc.
TuneX-

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment