LF> Flame Garg Group

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

LF> Flame Garg Group

Postby Yvona » 27 Oct 2015, 04:15

I really have no clue how to tackle this. If anyone plans to do this, let's team up. Hopefully I can pick up how to do this so I can make the 115 sword!
Yvona

Re: LF> Flame Garg Group

Postby Screw The Moose » 03 Nov 2015, 19:31

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-WTOwXfk8

The key to blocking (from what I noticed in this video) is to hit your block around half a second before you get hit.
IGN: Khaos Muffins Lv 107 Spear
--------
Yoshitsune gave me a shitty OOD CROSS /.-
Want to learn Japanese? Go take a class, not Google Traslate or Rosetta Stone
Screw The Moose

Re: LF> Flame Garg Group

Postby Firon » 03 Nov 2015, 20:23

Screw The Moose wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-WTOwXfk8

The key to blocking (from what I noticed in this video) is to hit your block around half a second before you get hit.

From what I see, they're guarding as soon as they finish attacking.

Yvona wrote:I really have no clue how to tackle this. If anyone plans to do this, let's team up. Hopefully I can pick up how to do this so I can make the 115 sword!

It would probably be hard to get a full pt for this through here because of party requirements (I'm guessing you want people who can actually deal damage, as with people who would hope to join), and there's also rng which determines how fast someone can start spamming hell mode (energy restrictions limit this even more -energy tickets are a waste unless there's fever. Also assuming that people want to make the weapons as they're gathering materials and recipes ie. normal->hard->hell).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Return to Grouping/Recruitment