Looking to make a guild

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Looking to make a guild

Postby PulseBlainz » 08 Nov 2015, 16:41

Hello! My name is Hayden
. i am male but in game a female. My in game name is Debuko. Im a level 36 sword user focusing on power and vitality. If your interested message me on skype: haydy1234@hotmail.com, Instagram: pulseblainz or leave your name and skype in the replies section and get back to you as soon as possible PC only
PulseBlainz

Re: Looking to make a guild

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 08 Nov 2015, 17:17

Guilds/permanent parties don't exist in Onigiri, unfortunately. I'd like to start my own if I could, but the moment all party members log out, the party vanishes. If you say any of the six of me (see sig for in-game names) around, feel free to friend me. If I'm not busy, I'll probably help out, but it'll be about 11 days before I can play again due to a fist induced technical issue.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Tekato » 08 Nov 2015, 17:58

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Guilds/permanent parties don't exist in Onigiri, unfortunately. I'd like to start my own if I could, but the moment all party members log out, the party vanishes. If you say any of the six of me (see sig for in-game names) around, feel free to friend me. If I'm not busy, I'll probably help out, but it'll be about 11 days before I can play again due to a fist induced technical issue.

You can set up a group chat its almost like a guild except no other functions besides chatting go to Community> Group Chat.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby PulseBlainz » 09 Nov 2015, 05:25

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Guilds/permanent parties don't exist in Onigiri, unfortunately. I'd like to start my own if I could, but the moment all party members log out, the party vanishes. If you say any of the six of me (see sig for in-game names) around, feel free to friend me. If I'm not busy, I'll probably help out, but it'll be about 11 days before I can play again due to a fist induced technical issue.

I am aware that there is no guild features in the game but what i mean is to add the 6 or 7 people on skype or something with the same use and talk as we clear through things together
PulseBlainz

Return to Grouping/Recruitment