Leveling -- Two things

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Leveling -- Two things

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 06 Apr 2016, 08:47

I need a leveling group for my level 98, and prefer higher levels. Although... I do need a little information because I have 2 200% EXP Boosts by 1 hr. So I don't exactly know when to use them.... ^_^' Someone yesterday told me to use one right after I hit level 100, because of the EXP spike there. So... I dunno when really, because another told me at 105, but I want to get as high as I can, as soon as I can.

Also, my sister is in need of a leveling/carry party. She is currently level 79 (She used the 200% boost, I think), but she's stuck on beating the Hokurikudo 3rd Line at this moment. She can't get any further because one of our friends is having an RL issue, and no one is willing to help her. Also, me helping her is out, because a few months back, we lost the computer I used because the owner of it moved locations (Although temporarily, I doubt I'll get to use it when they get back), so we have thought of that.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
Moderately active Player
    Daichi Kobayashi - Level 114 - Sword
    ~Tuka~kun - Level 60 - Spear
    Ragequit - Level 63 - Sword

Please don't make me do things I don't have to.
TheonlyDaichi

Re: Leveling -- Two things

Postby Khaos Muffins » 06 Apr 2016, 17:46

Response to first paragraph: Warabizuka, 99-100 and 107-108 are big gaps. Other than its easy to level up

Response to second paragraph: Jellyfish Cave (2nd line) for exp. Also get better weps and SF magatama.
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 06 Apr 2016, 18:10

Khaos Muffins wrote:Response to first paragraph: Warabizuka, 99-100 and 107-108 are big gaps. Other than its easy to level up

Response to second paragraph: Jellyfish Cave (2nd line) for exp. Also get better weps and SF magatama.

So, if I got this right, Warabizuka (Cave or area, never seen it before... >.>) , I need to use them at 99-100, and then 107-108?

And I will tell her. She also has an Ougi she bought off someone that was already on a blade with great skills.
Moderately active Player

TheonlyDaichi

Postby EmeraldWolf » 08 Apr 2016, 23:52

TheonlyDaichi wrote:
Khaos Muffins wrote:Response to first paragraph: Warabizuka, 99-100 and 107-108 are big gaps. Other than its easy to level up

So, if I got this right, Warabizuka (Cave or area, never seen it before... >.>) , I need to use them at 99-100, and then 107-108?

And I will tell her. She also has an Ougi she bought off someone that was already on a blade with great skills.

Warabizuka is a good place to farm, Mara 3rd pipe is decent as well. If you can get carried through edo, a dungeon refereed to as Nue is your best bet for farming exp. Use your booster when going from 99-100 and 107-108 because those are big gaps in experience and spike heavily. Exp gained also spikes a bit after edo so you have that to look forward to. Other than that, use Fever weekends well and let your sister know that it's a good idea to farm Jellyfish cave on hell for exp.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 11 Apr 2016, 07:07

I seem to be having no luck with Wara. I leveled using Nue, but I can't find a carry anymore, and seem to be lacking Xp from Wara. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Moderately active Player

TheonlyDaichi

Postby Khaos Muffins » 11 Apr 2016, 20:15

5 man > solo (exp wise as long as people don't ks)

I say Wara because of the amount of mobs and your current level. You should be able to solo Pipe 3 at around 110. Nue is good only if you're the carry. Once you hit 115+ and have better weapons then Nue is a viable option. 115-120 you can still do Nue but Lacus Mortis (minus boss) is also good but it a lot harder and more time consuming.
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Return to Grouping/Recruitment