A lovely topic... Of Gargoyles!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

A lovely topic... Of Gargoyles!

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 03 Jun 2016, 18:24

Well, I need help with the Hard Gargoyles.

SleetSword, LevinLance, or Infernal.

As usual, I can kill everything but it. So, I'll need a carry/assist.

Also, I don't have any cool skills like Resurrection, because I'm a free player, and no one really buys my stuff continuously. It'd be nice if I could sell some of my crap, but that's not likely, because most of it is stuff people already have.

So, if you're willing to help, please reply to this and tell me a good time to farm with you.
Moderately active Player
    Daichi Kobayashi - Level 114 - Sword
    ~Tuka~kun - Level 60 - Spear
    Ragequit - Level 63 - Sword

Please don't make me do things I don't have to.
TheonlyDaichi

Re: A lovely topic... Of Gargoyles!

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 03 Jun 2016, 18:49

Best I can offer is Resurrection and some degree of healing, but I've never defeated those three Gargs even on Normal, so I can't really provide help there.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 03 Jun 2016, 20:25

TheonlyDaichi wrote:Also, I don't have any cool skills like Resurrection, because I'm a free player, and no one really buys my stuff continuously. It'd be nice if I could sell some of my crap, but that's not likely, because most of it is stuff people already have.

Resurrection is actually also available for free players. You just need a lot of luck... and time... in the Point Daruma Shop.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 04 Jun 2016, 19:54

:shock: You can get Resurrection from Point Daruma? Holy Shit!! And here I was planning on trying to get Card 7 from Nyan. Because relying on RNG being merciful is really a smart idea ¬.¬
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Return to Grouping/Recruitment