RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Thiagogd » 17 Feb 2015, 18:43

This has probably been repeated multiple times already (from what i've seen from older posts),but..
I believe,the main things that need to be done/fixed is:
-Something to stop leechers from getting free exp from doing nothing with really high level players.
Suggestion: Just as people are stating above,it's not bad that the player is being "trained" by someone powerful,but they should do something to help killing a specific monster,and get the exp desired by how many hits/damage he's done to the monster. Simple.
Anti-yesterday,i've found a field boss and tried killing it with party members,but a random over-powered player came in and just one-hit him (He was almost dying by that time) and he got all the exp,literally. None of the members on my party got anything.

-(2nd) Trading System. I don't need to say much here,it's really sad. The gacha already works horribly,you pay lots of money (depending on how much OC/Tickets you get) just so you get a random item from a specific unit. That's really BAD,all everyone has is bazaars,but they also need OC to work,and apparently there's TAXES with more OC? Really?
Suggestion: Just make it like many other RPGs do,trading items safely and FREE,this game already has it's unic feel that's making me stick around longer,but it's still really broken,it's missing so many basic things. Charging people for a basic option of any MMORPG is a flawless logic.

I know that major changes might not come so quickly,and you need approving from the JP devs,but i'm halfway sure this kind of thing must've been fixed,if not,then I don't know how this game is still going.
Thiagogd

Postby zay. » 05 Mar 2015, 12:55

new maps -.-
IGN: say lvl 113

Buying liondog / inari magatama’s
zay.

Postby Onigiri_Yummy » 05 Mar 2015, 13:56

Dark Deceiver wrote:
Onigiri_Yummy wrote:Can you please fix the typo error in axe? It's Ougi Dark Tornado 6, instead of Ougi Dark Tornado VI.

I'm going to assume that you're trolling, otherwise I've no words to say except that's sad. VI IS six, it's the Roman numeral for it. This is common knowledge throughout the world.

I'm not asking you, I'm asking the GM for it. This "Feedback and SUGGESTIONS" thread for improving the game right? So its okay to say some minor things. Please think before you reply.

PS: I just want the skill rank to uniform with all skill rank in roman numeral form. Is that considered trolling?
IGN: HK: PANTYMAN lvl3
"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND ADMIT YOU'RE A PERVERT"
Onigiri_Yummy

Postby Gonzachenko » 08 Mar 2015, 15:49

An MMORPG without PVP battles???? WTF??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Without free trade??????

Is a joke right????

2015 is here and no changes. :( :( :( :( :( :(
ImageImage
Gonzachenko

Postby Descender » 13 Mar 2015, 05:05

I really like this stance!!! XD
Can they put this same mechanism as the sit(L key)?
They can put it on the colon/semi-colon key!
The stance is called wait!
Like sit the player will enter that stance when waiting for some1! XD
Please I really would like it if they added this next maintinance!
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
Descender

Postby Descender » 15 Mar 2015, 07:33

Descender wrote:Image

Ringo Tarte please reply if it is possible to add this like the sit(L key)!
I bet other players are gonna look awesome in that stance! ;)
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
Descender

Postby Dude X » 16 Mar 2015, 19:38

Onigiri_Yummy wrote:
Dark Deceiver wrote:
Onigiri_Yummy wrote:Can you please fix the typo error in axe? It's Ougi Dark Tornado 6, instead of Ougi Dark Tornado VI.

I'm going to assume that you're trolling, otherwise I've no words to say except that's sad. VI IS six, it's the Roman numeral for it. This is common knowledge throughout the world.

I'm not asking you, I'm asking the GM for it. This "Feedback and SUGGESTIONS" thread for improving the game right? So its okay to say some minor things. Please think before you reply.

PS: I just want the skill rank to uniform with all skill rank in roman numeral form. Is that considered trolling?

The problem is the English used since even I was a bit confused with the way you typed it until I evolved my Dark Tornado and checked it by myself to make 1+1=2.

Basically, at least in axes, "Dark Tornado - V" changes to "Dark Tornado 6" instead of "Dark Tornado - VI" which actually may sound quite cool/good even being a typo but fails to follow the nomenclature used.
Dude X

Postby Tekato » 16 Mar 2015, 20:14

Onigiri_Yummy wrote:
Dark Deceiver wrote:

Idk that seems kinda pointless seeing how you can just check the skills page under "My Character" tab it shows skill ranks in numbers and roman numerals along with the skill's level. Also i think most players like the way the roman numerals look on their skills including myself.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Re: A Solo Player With No Friends ?

Postby Fire Void » 07 Apr 2015, 21:11

As I heard of a solo player in Onigiri, this solo player has survived for a long time but with a bad personality. What is the name of this solo player u ask? The solo player's name is Roslyn. Bright blue hair, a dark outfit, a bad personality, always alone writing in a strange book, hates to be disturbed, doesn't like when people sit, talk and be by her just to have a conversation. For some reason, this solo player is always in the Temporal Rift almost everyday. She is known around the rift very well but in a bad way. They call her "The Dark Crimson" or "Demon of the Rift". Roslyn is so well known that there are "fans" of Roslyn. For example : copying her style such as hair or personality which doesn't work out, spreading rumors, making a fake character of her to get her attention ( Warning : NEVER do that ), trying to become friends with Roslyn when it's impossible to when many people have given up. Why is this important? It's because it's your turn to try and turn things around to make her become better for the community of Onigiri.

Make sure not to make expressions when you approach her IF you wanna be tortured ,such as: ^.^ =w= ;-; =^.^= v.v ^w^ =3 T^T 030 ^^ T-T
Fire Void

hmm. we need a forum Moderator badly.

Postby Momiji » 20 Apr 2015, 23:05

As title states, we need a forum moderator who can moderate forums at least once a day. At current rate, it takes 3-7 days before any moderators take action, which is, in my opinion, too long, especially with spam bots filling General discussions, and as of writing, the new player forums.

what i am suggesting is either allocate a Moderator from the service team, or to nominate community Moderators.
What a pain in the ass...
TwintailsLv 130

Find me on The Onigiri Discord server!
Momiji

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements