RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby kissofthehell » 06 Jul 2014, 04:38

Increase the exp rate. To at least 5/10th of JP. Currently it is 2/10th of JP. Same as CBT. Some of us tought that the exp was that low for testing reason in CBT.Is there a reason why its that low in OBT? Is it going to stay like that forever? Im sure there are people not fans of grinding 1 dungeon for a hour just to get 1 level.
kissofthehell

Postby Irrational » 06 Jul 2014, 08:05

It would be nice if there were shortcuts for chat groups. Something like /s or /p. Having to manually select one of the most often used chat types is annoying.
Irrational

Postby Xero » 06 Jul 2014, 20:08

Ah okay, So another suggestion that I have comes to the weapon skills.

Let us CHOOSE what weapon skill we would like to switch out. Today I had a few weapon skill cards and was trying to change 1 skill on my twin swords. However, the skill cards only decided to change at "random" the first and last skills. So I gave up and my weapon pretty much became junk for either enhancing or to sell.
Xero

Postby Ringo Tarte » 07 Jul 2014, 03:12

Thank you for your replies.
Please note that now our contact page allows you to send out log files to us.
If your client crashes with any error at all, please send the log files to us via the contact form for further investigation.

> I've seen some people having troubles with the bazaar glitching them out and they can't move to another location because of it.

We tried to replicate this issue on our end with no luck. If it is not too much to ask, can you ask the people who received this problem to submit us with their error log, pc spec/graphic card information, and where and how they encountered this issue?

> Also, this one: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2793 where players are having some texture or whatever it is problem.

We'd like to know which graphics card they are currently using and their PC specs in general, and if they also have the latest graphics driver.
I will post replies to the thread as well for further investigation.

> A recent query about the smelting as well:
> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2849
> We'd like some clarifications about that smelting issue.

Our apologies for the confusion, please let me explain in detail.
Instead of giving 100% weapon elimination at all time, weapon loss will now only happen when you are trying more difficult, higher-level smelting at a certain rate depending on the difficulty.
You can prevent the loss by using Charms or with the Artisan Option, giving you the options of "take the risk", "spend OC" or to "spend Ryou".

> I've had an issue client wise: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2812
> I thought I was the only one who had that problem but turned out some players experienced it as well, it's pretty bad re-downloading the entire game (or 73% on my case before) and not all of the players are well aware of this issue so they may not have a back up data.

Sorry that you had trouble with the client. We are assuming that this is an issue which happened due to caches.
Basically the launcher systems used are all the same in both JP and US versions, except for the destination where the patch files are to be read.
For some reason the launcher might have read the cache from the JP version, leading the launcher to download patches from the JP server.
When this happens, as the launcher automatically deletes files which are incorrect or corrupted, it will start deleting all the files from the JP because they are different from the US version.
Until an official fix is announced, what you can do is to try deleting all caches from your IE or browsers.

> Lastly, thoughts on this?
> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2867
> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892 (SupremeTentacle's post)
> It's only the third day of official release and there are already hacks reported to have been seen.

The Lv.1 character was actually one of our GMs who was testing inside the game accidentally leaving his character in the middle of Kyoto.
Sorry that we scared you and everyone. We are currently investigating other reports of alleged abuse and hacking, but we have no update on that at the moment.
Please note that we will eternally BAN anyone who attempts to use any hacking tools on our game. We welcome reports of any suspicious activity or accounts.

Usually our dev team requires a way to replicate an issue on their environment to understand and fix the problem accurately.
By any chance if you encounter problems during your play time, please send us the corresponding .log file, pc specs, and clear description of what you were doing before you encountered the error.

>One thing I'd like to suggest is to put clothes into the Gacha for male avatars that actually look cool. The girl avatars can get dark angel or light angel wings along with various other cool looking things but the male avatars get some bland looking general or weird dragon or other clothing piece that looks like something you could buy with ryou

They will consider this fact for future male avatars. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

>Bazaar/Trading system

Thank you for your suggestions. I will provide this feedback to the devs but as this is a content where many may have their opinion, I believe we should take some time in more discussions before giving our comments.
Any further suggestions are of course more than welcomed.

>How about more than a 10 min warning on maintenance doing a dungeon 14 lvls higher than me in kyoto and you guys freaked me out......made it with 2 mins to spare but died twice because of the rush so how about a 30 min warning instead of 10.

Unless the maintenance is an emergency, we will announce the maintenance in game 1 hour before it happens. We are sorry if we caused you any trouble.

>do you have an application or some sort that will automatically check all required files within the game? so that if one file is corrupted it will automatically download the proper file and replace it..

Yes, we do have this function in the current version.

Sorry, I will have to ask you wait a little bit more for other info as I am still in discussions with the devs.
Ringo Tarte

Postby RavUiai » 07 Jul 2014, 05:26

Senpai wrote:One thing I'd like to suggest is to put clothes into the Gacha for male avatars that actually look cool. The girl avatars can get dark angel or light angel wings along with various other cool looking things but the male avatars get some bland looking general or weird dragon or other clothing piece that looks like something you could buy with ryou

I wouldn't say that Shinsengumi looks bad at all.
RavUiai

Postby Sephiroth » 07 Jul 2014, 06:47

One thing I'd like to suggest is to put clothes into the Gacha for male avatars that actually look cool. The girl avatars can get dark angel or light angel wings along with various other cool looking things but the male avatars get some bland looking general or weird dragon or other clothing piece that looks like something you could buy with ryou

I'd love to see wings added for male avi's that could be worn with anything rather than being hitched permanently to one costume. That being said, the clothing in gacha DOES look cool. Don't take it out or think that all of your players are unhappy with them, because some of us do appreciate the ethnic costumes. This has happened in other games I've seen- players complained about the costumes "not being cool" and so none of the oriental costumes were released, instead we got americanized t-shirts and other stuff that wasn't as appealing (In my opinion). Don't do this. If you make content specifically for our country, there are people who'd love to see the content origionally intended as well.

I know the OP didn't say "turn everything into tshirts" But this has happened with other games I've played, so I'm just using it as an example.
Sephiroth

Postby Shaddowdragonz » 07 Jul 2014, 18:39

I'm just providing my feedback here because I'd like for there to be a better chance of this, but I would personally love a trading feature. There are times where a monster will drop a battleaxe or a staff, but I don't use those. I'd love for it to be an option to give them to a friend who would make better use of it than I would.
Shaddowdragonz

Postby ShuNa » 07 Jul 2014, 19:56

Actually, the Bazaar Glitch only happening when your character run through/near bazaar and with WinXP as your OS (all of the victim use XP with some of it "perhaps" have the latest graphic driver) even though when CBT before there's no problem with the same client at all
ShuNa

Postby Masquerade » 07 Jul 2014, 21:55

I like the idea of PVP, but I think it should either be kept to a separate channel or an option so that those who don't want to participate don't have to. I don't think there's enough players right now to make a separate PVP only server. I just don't think it would be fair to force those who don't enjoy PVP into being part of it. Especially if there's a level 50 in the starting areas ganking newbs. Low levels shouldn't have to fear going into the hunting grounds to do quests just because some douche canoe wants an easy kill.

A trading system definitely needs to be put into place. There are times when I'll be partied with someone and we're both needing separate drops. I'll get what he needs and he gets what I need, but neither of us can afford OC to do a shop. On that note, we should be able to use Ryou to purchase stuff as well as OC. I do kind of understand the using OC only though as it keeps from there being inflation in Ryou.

The costumes should be purchasable instead of just winning in the lottery. If they were, I would find a way to scrounge up enough money to purchase a costume. Along with that, the dollar to OC ratio should be better. Maybe 100 OC for $10 at MINIMUM, that or make the stuff in the store a heck of a lot cheaper.

For the love of our poor animated bodies, PLEASE make cut scenes able to be skipped when in a party. Cannot count the amount of times I or a party member has died due to cut scenes. It's a waste of a life, time, and cuts down on the efforts.

Enemy face plates would be nice as well. When I target, it would be great to be able to see the health better and know how far I have to go before it's defeated...especially in boss fights. I know there's that little health bar that sits in the middle of the boss, or above the normal mobs head, but some times it doesn't show up.
Masquerade

Postby Sephiroth » 07 Jul 2014, 22:44

If there is PVP, it should definitely be optional or in a separate tournament area where players going about their buisiness dont have to be disturbed by pvpers hacking at eachother in the towns. Nothing is more annoying than PVP raging across your screen in areas that should be more peaceful. Sorry if others disagree, but I've always found the mood of the game to be ruined by the presence of PVPers in certain areas.

Also, please make an option for party banners and player shops to be made invisible, in a similar way that the UI can be made invisible. Player shops cause a lot of lag, but also, just for the sake of aesthetics, it would be nice to walk into a town without peoples shop names (some of which can be rather offensive) plastered everywhere.

I also agree with the option to buy costumes straight up, without having to roll gacha. Or at least costume peices (though seriously, please don't make us pay $10 per piece like nexon did with dungeon fighter online... and for the love of god no temporary cash shop clothes...)
Sephiroth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements