RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Firon » 08 Aug 2015, 00:19

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Three small suggestions I'd like to make:

1) A quicker way to identify weapons in bulk. Having to click through twenty at a time when you've got about 500 to do is pretty annoying. And does it need to cap off at 20? If you can afford to do more, it should let you do more.

2) A quicker way to sell weapons in bulk. Mostly this is just because of the fact that every weapon is singled out rather than stacked. Even though the weapons sell for the same price, they don't stack. Pretty pointless doing it that way, and if you have a full inventory; it can mean a lot of scrolling, especially if there's weapons you don't want to sell mixed in there.

3) A link to the Temporal Rift in the Yamataikoku Caverns. Not crucial I know, but it'll save time, especially if you're heading in from the Kumaso side.

Aside from that, maybe make the partners more useful in combat? Shizuka's the only one I team up with regularly. She's the only one who actually helps me out. The others just seem to run around in circles for a while, trying to figure out how to flank the enemy. By the time they figure it out I've either killed the mob, or been killed by it.

Answering on the assumption that you want feedback before sending a ticket, I guess.
1. This has been improved already with the "skip" function. I probably won't be able to find the quote, but I think someone mentioned that it can't be more than 20 because of lag/crashing issues.

2. Good as long as it can be done in the same way as the inventory. I would guess that there's a reason for it such as the weapon id problem. ie. It's not the same as just discarding items because of ryou or some other reason. I would want to see this if it's possible, though.

3. The temporal rift would probably have to be redesigned given that all the portals were decided when it was created. Needless to say, this would probably take a lot of consideration so I doubt it would ever happen unless it happens in JP first.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 08 Aug 2015, 18:07

Firon wrote:1. This has been improved already with the "skip" function

The Skip function is only handy once you've handed over the weapons. I was referring to handing the weapons over to begin with. It would be nice if we could just press right click, or Shift+click and hand over 20 weapons in one go, rather than have to double click twenty times.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Winter de Solis » 29 Oct 2015, 14:09

Dear Cyberstep:

I hope it isn't too much of an ask, but can we have the nyankoropon display all 8 skill cards please or at least rotate them every month so that we can get a decent supply of rank VII skills such as icicle massacre. It is very hard to get rank VII on the weapon you want in game since a maxed momotarou does not extract rank VII skills (VI is his limit).

If you want to keep resurrection skill discontinued feel free to do so by removing it from the skill card number it was previously on but don't limit us to the other skill cards that are not resurrection.

Thanks.

PS:
I'm currently trying to get 2 Rank VII icicle massacres and one Rank VI blue fang blade on one sword. But currently that would be impossible unless I'm lucky enough to get all three of them that can be evolved (twice from rank V or once from rank VI) from smithing the sword.
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 29 Oct 2015, 18:10

Another, very minor suggestion: maybe let the keyboard shortcuts still work even if a player is using an Xbox controller? At the moment, if I want to sit down or emote, I have to disconnect the controller, take the action I want to take, then log out, reconnect the controller, log back in, and then play as normal. Such a tiny thing, I know, but I would like to contribute more to the Screenshot Thread than just people standing around. All the crucial keys still work, but these minor ones? Nope.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 29 Oct 2015, 18:38

I know this doesn't really get monitored but I guess I might as well put it up in case someone agrees and wants to send tickets too.

Suggestion:
Remove the negative elements from the 105 and 117 skill force magatama.
There aren't really any comparable magatama so your only choice is to either take them, or switch weapon type. I also put that, ideally, it would be better to re-evaluate the elements, but I think that just removing the negative elements would probably be enough.
Firon

Postby Winter de Solis » 31 Oct 2015, 13:10

From a thread I made about inferno gargoyles, even though taunt was a side topic that did not bear too much relevance to my other thread, can you please buff taunt so that it draws attention from monsters over other attacks? Say make taunt V 10k to make it more useful please.
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Postby Suno of Light » 07 Nov 2015, 12:00

How about adding more Beam Swords to the game then Light Saber and bomb sword. I really like beam swords alot and having more of them would make me worker harder to get them if you ever add them to the game. I would like to see Beam sword at level 100 and higher someday in the game and making them into powerful weapons if you get the recipes and items to make it. >.< Beam swords are so super cool. :)
Suno of Light

Postby MyName1991 » 12 Nov 2015, 10:21

Suggestion to Weapon skills:
-Weapon Charka (for weapon skill equipping & removing)
-Player personal selected skill/ability to be equip in weapon (take up charka in that specific weapon)
-Ougi slot un-affected.

Edit:
Weapon Charka increase as per level.
If new skill requires charka more than what's left, unable to equip skill.

*Let's give a better game-play for non-cash players.
MyName1991

Postby Firon » 12 Nov 2015, 17:01

MyName1991 wrote:Suggestion to Weapon skills:
-Weapon Charka (for weapon skill equipping & removing)
-Player personal selected skill/ability to be equip in weapon (take up charka in that specific weapon)
-Ougi slot un-affected.

Edit:
Weapon Charka increase as per level.
If new skill requires charka more than what's left, unable to equip skill.

*Let's give a better game-play for non-cash players.

I think this suggestion would hit paying players harder than non-playing players. Also, what about weapons that have already been made? I think that the thing that separates paying players and non-paying players (for most weapon types) the most would be ougi skills, anyway.

Even with that, I'd still think that it'd be hard to implement since it'd be throwing away the whole identification/extraction/evolving/carding system and part of the smelting system.
Firon

Postby MyName1991 » 13 Nov 2015, 02:24

Firon wrote:I think this suggestion would hit paying players harder than non-playing players. Also, what about weapons that have already been made? I think that the thing that separates paying players and non-paying players (for most weapon types) the most would be ougi skills, anyway.

Even with that, I'd still think that it'd be hard to implement since it'd be throwing away the whole identification/extraction/evolving/carding system and part of the smelting system.

the current system already hit all non-payer hard. Due to the RNG -based skills on weapon.
The only way for this suggestion to hit payer is because of the Ougi-skill (selective 1st 3 skill slot = more chance of making a variable weapon without needing any skill extract/ implement item = lesser need for Ougi for fast run/ DPS).

Atm, it's Ougi - base runs (from what i see in all youtube runs, spamming Ougi, nothing towards it). If we'r allowed to have personal skill equip based on Weapon Charka, this will at least improve the imbalance-ness between Ougi & Non.

Weapon already made remains. But any other further/future skill selection will be affected by Weapon Charka function.

The identification & Smelting feature remains, for grade/ rarity/ in-build skill (not affected by charka) and element boost.
Extraction need to go.
Evolving remains. (player personal work from Level 1 to Next rank cap). This ignores weapon charka (charka only comes into play when equipping/slotting skills)

Carding...??

Edit:
for example, Weapon A has charka of 10 at level 10. (min required level)
To equip Heal I, II, III i would need charka 1 + 6 + 18 (for example).
I could equip Heal 1 or Heal 2, but not Heal 3.
But i could use skill evolve to evolve Heal 2 to 3. (starts at level 1) THis is further bound to the skill evolution requirement/conditions.

The charka a weapon has be further improved by a certain degree of the weapon' grade. (maybe 10 to 20%)
MyName1991

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements