RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Courina » 07 Jul 2014, 23:57

love the humor lol , already thought goin another maint

keep the good work lol
Courina

Postby ekrezem » 08 Jul 2014, 01:01

Suggestions:
-Trade system
-Reenable selling costumes via OC/Bazaar
-Shared Storage (between chars)
-Exp, why not improve Exp from either monsters or quests? Or is the multiplier applies to both monsters and quest?
ekrezem

Postby Zuhah » 08 Jul 2014, 02:30

Suggestions:
- increase xp rates
- make bronze bazaar sell limit 5 silver and gold 15
- shared Storage
- option to sell stuff for ryou ore coins at the bazaar
- x2 XP at weekends
- the ability tho choose which skill we replace with the skill card we use
- reduce some shop items price
- kick ability for group leaders
- better game ghrapics (e.e)
- lower skill ranges from mobs some of them go nearly twice the range of the bow
- lower durability loss from bows clearing 1 dung and the bow is nearly broken -.-
- ability to change coins to ryou like 1 coin = 200k
- lower smelting prices and bonuses you can choose when you smelt it
- seeing our titles (succesions ) above our names in game not only when we open status
- ability to change our type daring defending etc with coins
- make those side quest realy worth to do more xp ryou ore even shop items for them ?
- stronger and lower cost def magatamas
- better looking sets for boys at nyankarapon
- give our partners more damage -.-
- give weapons some glowing glittering ore something else when it reaches a certain + 30 50 70 90 100 enchanment
- increase the range of bows for like 2 3 meter more
- give the potions a slighlty more health boost
- and the most important one give us some moe yokai bosses seriously the higher your lvl up the uglier the bosses become -.-
Last edited by Zuhah on 08 Jul 2014, 04:37, edited 4 times in total.
IGN: Sinan level 107
Zuhah

Postby Bluewolf » 08 Jul 2014, 02:39

i got a really good suggestion.
how about you fix it so people get their vanished char back?
i wasted 20$ on a char that is now vanished after the patch 4th jul.
i asked 2 times already for support, but still no answer......
Bluewolf

Postby ekrezem » 08 Jul 2014, 07:53

more suggestions
-Fix crashes in Kishinden Hell (I've crashed twice in a row just now, at the boss.)
-Skills category when viewing skills list (its rather confusing and annoying to find one by one)
-Default weapons loaded when you start Weapon Enhancement on Yoshitsune is none/per page (it's laggy for me because of the number of weapons I have)
-Skill search function on: Skill list, Momotarou's Skill Evolution & Skill Extraction
-Item search function in Inventory and Shizuka's Storage
-Limit number of players loaded in a map
-Limit number of Bazaars loaded in a map/Disable seeing Bazaars
-More options for graphic settings so lower-end PC's can play at least a bit more smoother

More may come in the future :lol:
ekrezem

Postby Rufei » 08 Jul 2014, 15:32

Decrease xp booster influence. +400% is truly ridiculous. Keep the XP rate though - otherwise we blaze through content too fast.
Rufei: Lv 7x (VIT/POW Spear/Axe)
Rufei

Postby Masquerade » 08 Jul 2014, 17:02

Sephiroth wrote:I also agree with the option to buy costumes straight up, without having to roll gacha. Or at least costume peices (though seriously, please don't make us pay $10 per piece like nexon did with dungeon fighter online... and for the love of god no temporary cash shop clothes...)

Yes, I so agree with no temporary things. It's such a waste of the money. But I also don't like the idea of buying costume pieces. $10 for 1 costume I can see, but definitely not for 1 piece.
Masquerade

Postby CyBeastSaber » 09 Jul 2014, 02:46

Oh what I would do.... for a server status bar (on the main site page).... X.X

I can't tell if the server has crashed, emergency maintenance (aside from the Monday maintenance), or i'm just losing my mind at the "logging in" screen. Heck maybe my comp is having problems (but it shouldn't be), but I guess i'd have more of a peace of mind if I can see if something is going on under the said "server status" bar. Just wondering... If anyone has already thrown the idea out, well... I guess I didn't see it. :3
Last edited by CyBeastSaber on 09 Jul 2014, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
CyBeastSaber

Postby Ringo Tarte » 09 Jul 2014, 03:00

- increase xp rates
- x2 XP at weekends

Various events are planned right now and this is of course something we wish to do very soon.
Please wait for further announcements.

- make bronze bazaar sell limit 5 silver and gold 15

We may consider this as a part of an event in the near future. Thank you for the suggestion.

- shared Storage

Yes, I understand that this makes it much convenient for players. I will discuss this with the devs.

- option to sell stuff for ryou ore coins at the bazaar

We are receiving a lot of these, but we need to balance a lot to make this happen.
Maybe we need to focus on other developments for a while. We'll see.

- the ability tho choose which skill we replace with the skill card we use

This was also one of the common suggestions we have. We will look into this for the future.

- reduce some shop items price

We will consider of some discounts soon during the summer break and see how things goes.

- kick ability for group leaders

Developers are considering of putting this in.
Again, please note that we are still in the midst of adding community features.

- better game ghrapics (e.e)

We will be adding more options to the graphic settings as service continues.

- lower skill ranges from mobs some of them go nearly twice the range of the bow

Some have extraordinary skill range for game balance (such as Ahriman).
If there's any specific mob that just seem to have broken or incorrect skill range balance-wise, please let us know.

- ability to change coins to ryou like 1 coin = 200k

Ryou boosters are purposed for this, but yes, it's something we will consider in the future.

- lower smelting prices and bonuses you can choose when you smelt it

We understand that the current prices for smelting and bonuses are at a balanced rate. As you might have figured out already, smelting is one of the most powerful buffs you can get in game so the prices are balanced to match this.

- seeing our titles (succesions ) above our names in game not only when we open status

Devs are currently looking into the possibility of adding this.
Also we had some suggestions to make it possible to toggle on/off names for players and bazaars.
We will also consider adding this feature as well.

- ability to change our type daring defending etc with coins

We never thought of this, it might be an interesting idea. We will look into it.

- make those side quest realy worth to do more xp ryou ore even shop items for them ?

We believe that side quests are currently very valuable for getting EXP and Ryou.
Also the addition of the Achievement feature adds more value to them now.

- stronger and lower cost def magatamas

Compared to which magatama..?

- better looking sets for boys at nyankarapon

Yes, something we really want to add for sure.

- give our partners more damage -.-

We may re-balance partner damages and other stats in the future.

- give weapons some glowing glittering ore something else when it reaches a certain + 30 50 70 90 100 enchanment

Interesting idea. No one can refuse shiny and glowing weapons!

- increase the range of bows for like 2 3 meter more

That will affect the game balance a lot, we understand that bows are already classified as one of the stronger selections.

- give the potions a slighlty more health boost

We will consider this, also with the idea to have more varieties of potions

- and the most important one give us some moe yokai bosses seriously the higher your lvl up the uglier the bosses become -.-

There will be more varieties of bosses you will be fighting, stay tuned to see what kind of unique bosses we have in store for the future!

-Fix crashes in Kishinden Hell (I've crashed twice in a row just now, at the boss.)

Sorry I couldn't reproduce it on my computer. Can you perhaps send us the log file when your client crashed?

-Skills category when viewing skills list (its rather confusing and annoying to find one by one)

Indeed, we will look into fixing it.

-Default weapons loaded when you start Weapon Enhancement on Yoshitsune is none/per page (it's laggy for me because of the number of weapons I have)

We'd like to know how many peope are affected by this issue.

-Skill search function on: Skill list, Momotarou's Skill Evolution & Skill Extraction
-Item search function in Inventory and Shizuka's Storage

We will consider adding this.

-Limit number of players loaded in a map
-Limit number of Bazaars loaded in a map/Disable seeing Bazaars

It already limits the number of players to load on each area, and you can decide the field of view in the graphical settings already.
As it is an MMO, it will be difficult to limit loading other player's information completely.
However, with that being said, we are planning to add some options such as to hide bazaar NPCs, and to have more selections of what you can hide on your own screen.

-More options for graphic settings so lower-end PC's can play at least a bit more smoother

Devs are trying to find out if there's any other way to allow users with lower-end PCs to play more smoothly.
We understand that we lack the amount of resolution options right now, and we are going to add smaller resolutions as well.

-Have a resume feature to dungeon/party

I understand all the troubles when you lose connection which can be very stressful.
I really wish we can come up with a good system feature to solve this, but we are not sure at the moment if there is a reasonable way to set this up while preventing cheats.
We will keep discussing about it.

-Increase number of resolutions available

Yes, we will be adding more.

-add an option to flip X-axis/Y-axix controls

I was wondering... how many of you might be interested in this?

-allow users to select the timing to use the EXP boost from the daily login bonus

Yes, this is something I want too...I sent out a ticket to the devs to look into it.

-add key configuration

We will add this soon.
Ringo Tarte

Postby Otonashi » 09 Jul 2014, 03:34

Ringo Tarte wrote:That will affect the game balance a lot, we understand that bows are already classified as one of the stronger selections.

I hope that doesn't mean a version specific Bow nerf is being considered.

Anyway, I'd like to ask for an improved forum, or at least the addition of align and spoiler tags, and perhaps youtube tags, if there isn't too much on your hands right now.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements