RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Ringo Tarte » 03 Jul 2014, 20:08

On behalf of the OGEN team, thank you for all of your feedback and suggestions.

I've read most of it and summarized the largest concerns to present to our developers. Sorry if we haven't addressed your concerns directly; we're currently swamped and will try to get back to you as soon as we can.

Our current goal is to focus on developing a long-lasting service with more than enough content to keep you all entertained and you can help us in that by continuing to provide us with valuable feedback. We will do what we can to address any concerns you may have.

Here's an outline of some of the bigger requests you've sent in.

1. Guild function
TBA. We've seen a lot of requests for this from our players outside of Japan. We will work with our developers to figure out a way to implement this in a satisfactory manner. As it will take a considerable amount of time to develop it from scratch, we ask that you be patient until implementation.

2.PvP function
TBA. We've seen a lot of request for PvP combat as well. As it's another highly resource-intensive process, it may take a while before we can implement it.

3.Community features
>Emotes
Basic emotes in the works.

> Recruiting Chat
TBA. Either Global or Map-wide, looking for player input.

4.Interface
> Add screen resolutions
TBA

> Key Configuration
In the works, hold tight.

> Additional shortcut keys
TBA

> Stat holdovers
Holdover descriptions in the works, implementation soon.

5. Support

> Make it possible to send out log files
Functionality to be added very soon. Sorry about the oversight.

> onigiri.exe has stopped
We are analyzing the dump files we've received from players. So far we haven't figured out exactly what the issue is but we believe it stems from a problem with DirectX.
We will keep you updated as we come across more information.

> Can't login error
There is a chance that your download was corrupted. Click on this
http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/nolayout/register/download.html
to download a .zip package which includes the full client.
Ringo Tarte

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Fuusuke » 03 Jul 2014, 20:26

I've seen most of those usually suggested. Pretty good stuff lined up in there.
There seems to be other issues that are present within the game. Ummm, just in case you didn't see them... I'll just link those threads.

I've seen some people having troubles with the bazaar glitching them out and they can't move to another location because of it.
Also, this one: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2793 where players are having some texture or whatever it is problem.

A recent query about the smelting as well:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2849
We'd like some clarifications about that smelting issue.

I've had an issue client wise: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2812
I thought I was the only one who had that problem but turned out some players experienced it as well, it's pretty bad re-downloading the entire game (or 73% on my case before) and not all of the players are well aware of this issue so they may not have a back up data.

Lastly, thoughts on this?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2867
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892 (SupremeTentacle's post)
It's only the third day of official release and there are already hacks reported to have been seen.
Aww snap Theodork.

Fuusuke / Lv. 28 [EnCBT]
Fuusuke / Lv. 5x | Akinari / Lv. 1x | Satoka / Lv. 1x [EnOfficial]
Fuusuke

Postby Senpai » 03 Jul 2014, 20:45

One thing I'd like to suggest is to put clothes into the Gacha for male avatars that actually look cool. The girl avatars can get dark angel or light angel wings along with various other cool looking things but the male avatars get some bland looking general or weird dragon or other clothing piece that looks like something you could buy with ryou
Senpai

Postby Papaya » 04 Jul 2014, 00:00

Relating to the bazaar and cash shop
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2904
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2897

I'll sum up my suggestions here: Coins are too expensive considering what little you can buy with 10 dollars, I'd suggest bumping up the amount of coins you receive to 1$>100 coins if not even more than that. Also, the gacha is over priced considering the chances of getting what you want, and some clothes should be available for individual purchase. I like the idea of having clothes with rare effects in a gacha, but I'd like to see some reasonably priced clothes that don't require gambling. Also, the point exchange is kind of misleading and useless since you can't actually trade most gacha rewards for points.

The bazaar could use some tweaking too, not just because these shops cause lag but also because they're practically useless to most players. People should be able to sell items for ryou and I'd strongly suggest removing the tax because there's really no point in it, it whittles away what little coins are in circulation. I'm sure the tax is an attempt to get people to buy more coins to put into circulation, but really it's just annoying. I'd also like to at least understand why certain weapons and items can't be sold as it's not really explained what the major differences are between bronze, silver, and gold bazaar tickets. Yeah you can sell more with silver and gold, but why can't certain weapons be sold with bronze? I couldn't sell a weapon that was lower grade and lower level than something already in my shop. It makes no sense.
Papaya

Postby Gyndil » 04 Jul 2014, 03:16

How about more than a 10 min warning on maintenance doing a dungeon 14 lvls higher than me in kyoto and you guys freaked me out......made it with 2 mins to spare but died twice because of the rush so how about a 30 min warning instead of 10.
Gyndil

Postby HydrA » 04 Jul 2014, 03:30

Put trading system too. And ryou coins to buy from other players. Not all of the players can afford OC. So I suggest to put ryou coins as payment in trading system.
HydrA

Postby x3mm3x » 04 Jul 2014, 03:40

do you have an application or some sort that will automatically check all required files within the game? so that if one file is corrupted it will automatically download the proper file and replace it..
x3mm3x

Postby HentaiKun » 04 Jul 2014, 03:46

Player who using Windows XP oftenly got visual bug when we came across with ppl who open a Bazaar...

please fix this because it's really anoying...
HentaiKun

Postby okina_u » 04 Jul 2014, 04:20

FOR REAL????? YOU'RE DELETING MOON KING!!! WHY????????
okina_u

Postby Irrational » 04 Jul 2014, 04:48

okina_u wrote:FOR REAL????? YOU'RE DELETING MOON KING!!! WHY????????

This. The game is basically unplayable without it.
Irrational

Next

Return to Announcements