RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby slapnuts » 21 Apr 2015, 19:09

I got a Suggestion, FIX the skills and "list as follows......

1, skills
2, bugs
3, food
4, bosses that regain health
5, Golden daruma "it's not that rare"
6, mob's that are OP

and stop adding events, the first main Issues need to be fixed, I know i'm not the only one here thinks this, don't get me wrong I love this game but at least fix the ones that I listed and other players listed as well.
-Fix The Game-

-Stop Misleading Player's-
slapnuts

Postby Onigiri_Yummy » 05 May 2015, 22:58

Put a Minimum Level requirement to enter a dungeon, so people that haven't reached that certain level can't enter the dungeon. So a player must reach the minimum level for the dungeon to enter. This would prevent leecher/ low-level player from reaching areas/ places far from their level. This is just a suggestion.
IGN: HK: PANTYMAN lvl3
"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND ADMIT YOU'RE A PERVERT"
Onigiri_Yummy

Postby Tekato » 06 May 2015, 00:46

Onigiri_Yummy wrote:Put a Minimum Level requirement to enter a dungeon, so people that haven't reached that certain level can't enter the dungeon. So a player must reach the minimum level for the dungeon to enter. This would prevent leecher/ low-level player from reaching areas/ places far from their level. This is just a suggestion.

I've already suggested this about 8 months ago :D
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby Firon » 06 May 2015, 02:56

Tekato wrote:
Onigiri_Yummy wrote:Put a Minimum Level requirement to enter a dungeon, so people that haven't reached that certain level can't enter the dungeon. So a player must reach the minimum level for the dungeon to enter. This would prevent leecher/ low-level player from reaching areas/ places far from their level. This is just a suggestion.

...as long as it's within reason, I guess. Underleveling (while soloing) can be kinda fun. I think a better way to add it, though, would be to do it by area instead of by dungeon, like the level 50 aramitama (iirc) but maybe higher. -lvl 50 at echigo seems excessive from what I remember -.-
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Onigiri_Yummy » 13 May 2015, 23:18

Firon wrote:
Tekato wrote:

...as long as it's within reason, I guess. Underleveling (while soloing) can be kinda fun. I think a better way to add it, though, would be to do it by area instead of by dungeon, like the level 50 aramitama (iirc) but maybe higher. -lvl 50 at echigo seems excessive from what I remember -.-

The game would not be this boring if that rule was implemented in the first place. I'm sure lot of people would still be grinding dungeons right now if they are following that rule. Well it's mostly CS decision and I don't really think comments here would reach GMs/ developer. Well I consider everyone has different ways/thoughts of seeing things. Because leechers probably thinks this way, "I'll leech til I can equip my new weapon", and when he can equip that weapon he doesn't have skills to grind the he/she would think "I think it's better to leech til I get this level" and "I'm a hitter so I couldn't support" they would say. As of now I estimate the population of leechers is around 7/10. I'm not that good at grammar so bear with me, and I am aware my ideas are kinda not focusing on 1 subject. :D What a nice day to sniff PANTSU• PANTYMAN♥!
IGN: HK: PANTYMAN lvl3
"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND ADMIT YOU'RE A PERVERT"
Onigiri_Yummy

Postby Advante » 31 Jul 2015, 08:59

Uumm...it would be nice if the players can have houses too... I mean...where they could buy a house and live there. Not those stupid glitches...Just a suggestion though...a stupid suggestion >_< :roll: :?
ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN! ASADA-SAN!
Advante

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 02 Aug 2015, 18:14

Advante wrote:Uumm...it would be nice if the players can have houses too... I mean...where they could buy a house and live there. Not those stupid glitches...Just a suggestion though...a stupid suggestion >_< :roll: :?

I like the idea. I'd like to see more Western weapons as well, like the Rapier. I know there's a set of Twin Swords that look kinda like Rapiers but... it's not the same. Aside from that, a wider range of hairstyles, faces and clothing. I see too many characters that look similar to one another and it gets confusing sometimes. I like to try and keep my characters looking unique, then I find someone else who looks very similar to me (always a lower level player too). Oh, and more voices. There's only three character voices that I actually like. The rest are either annoying or make my characters sound depressingly stupid. If I think of any more, I'll swing back here.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 02 Aug 2015, 21:57

Just pointing out that this section may no longer be being read by administrators or otherwise relevant people given that there's been no reply from one since "09 Jul 2014". No, I didn't read through everything, I just did a keyword search ("consider") and scrolled through a few pages so I may be wrong...
...though, I'd be happy if an admin corrects me.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Zuhah » 03 Aug 2015, 01:19

how about making vitality actualy usefull? the only purpose people even give a point to these stat is for spear affinity. other then that vitality is the worst stat to give points in this game. even if you max out your vitality the max hp you get is like 3k 4k even if you give your maga hp ornamention you wont stil not be save to get 1 shot by mobs well it doesnt even matter because you wil get on shot anyways first it was only the bosses that coulded 1 shot us which is totaly acceptable but now even the most shitty mobs in higher lvl dungeons can 1 shot us. forget about hell high or normal dungeons even just normal field mobs are strong enough to do it like in edo or oshu:x vitality totaly losed his main purpose :x heck if 1 of the best players ingame says that i wish i could get negative points to my vitality then their should be something wrong with it doesnt it ?,
my advise give the vitality stat his main purpose back
more HP :ugeek:

the other little problem musha archers e.e
is it normal for a mob to have a range more then even double the range of a bow user?
i think not :evil:
IGN: Sinan level 107
Zuhah

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 06 Aug 2015, 18:31

Three small suggestions I'd like to make:

1) A quicker way to identify weapons in bulk. Having to click through twenty at a time when you've got about 500 to do is pretty annoying. And does it need to cap off at 20? If you can afford to do more, it should let you do more.

2) A quicker way to sell weapons in bulk. Mostly this is just because of the fact that every weapon is singled out rather than stacked. Even though the weapons sell for the same price, they don't stack. Pretty pointless doing it that way, and if you have a full inventory; it can mean a lot of scrolling, especially if there's weapons you don't want to sell mixed in there.

3) A link to the Temporal Rift in the Yamataikoku Caverns. Not crucial I know, but it'll save time, especially if you're heading in from the Kumaso side.

Aside from that, maybe make the partners more useful in combat? Shizuka's the only one I team up with regularly. She's the only one who actually helps me out. The others just seem to run around in circles for a while, trying to figure out how to flank the enemy. By the time they figure it out I've either killed the mob, or been killed by it.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements