RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby Suno of Light » 23 Nov 2015, 15:49

I would like to see old characters come back but be sold for good price range like Saskue when she is gone. Sell them for about maybe 100oc = $10 or something like DLC for each one. Not just Characters but i like to buy clothing for my own character then having to do rolls which aren't very good at all on luck base side. I got few things i wanted and ones i didn't get i made use of them but buying things is better then leaving it to luck on nyankoropon. Its better to fully remove nyankoropon and use buying system, as long as the prices are fair you won't see me asking for anything else at all. :)
Suno of Light

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 23 Nov 2015, 18:35

Yeah, I agree with the costumes, especially older ones. I want Angel and Dragon wings for all six of my characters. That's potentially a lot of money for C$, even if they only charge 50oc per outfit.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Bluey5 » 01 Dec 2015, 20:13

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Another, very minor suggestion: maybe let the keyboard shortcuts still work even if a player is using an Xbox controller? At the moment, if I want to sit down or emote, I have to disconnect the controller, take the action I want to take, then log out, reconnect the controller, log back in, and then play as normal. Such a tiny thing, I know, but I would like to contribute more to the Screenshot Thread than just people standing around. All the crucial keys still work, but these minor ones? Nope.

^this

Latency/Net Code needs to be fixed as well, it's a huge issue.
Bluey5

Postby iAbez » 11 Mar 2016, 10:33

Will a trading system be implemented on the game ? :?: :?:
iAbez

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 11 Mar 2016, 18:14

*Shakes Magic 8 Ball* "Outlook not good." Trading system defeats the purpose of a Bazaar, which is a major source of income for C$ since you can't use Calendar OC there, only OC you paid real money for.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 26 Mar 2016, 17:53

Something that I'd like to see: if receiving quest rewards would max out your inventory for a certain item (like Repair Fairy), send the excess to Shizuka's storage automatically. Like the login calendar already does. There's been a few occasions where I've had to waste time with sorting this out. Worst was during "Lady Shizuka and the Nue" quest, since Shizuka vanishes from Kyoto until it's completed. Had to go to another town to store Repair Fairies, then come back to Kyoto (which of course dumps you by Suzaku Gate meaning I had to teleport again to Ankan). If the login calendar can do this already, it can't be *that* hard to implement.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 10 Apr 2016, 17:26

A couple suggestions regarding Party Recruit: Parties that are full should be automatically removed from the recruitment list. Very annoying to see a Filler Party on there, only to find it's maxed out. Parties that aren't open to new members shouldn't be allowed on there, neither should people who list their party as "Reserved". If it's reserved, then the person/people you're waiting for can come and find you. Or you can send them a party invite. I usually see a dozen reserved parties every day, and that's really annoying. The point of party recruit is to broadcast your party so that anyone at any stage of the game can join it without needing an invite or to find the leader.

Also, not sure if this is a glitch or what, but sometimes it can be impossible to join a party, and for no apparent reason. Today I tried to join 9 separate parties, but for some reason I couldn't join any of them. They were open to players, had empty slots. As far as I could tell there was nothing to stop me, but when I click join, I just don't. Nothing happens and the party vanishes from the recruit list. Usually I'll have to go through 3-4 like this before I can finally join one, but today I went through 9 before giving up and making my own party.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby TukaLunaMarceau » 11 Apr 2016, 08:34

Fair warning: I'm going to be blunt about this.

I've been playing the game for two days, roughly. Let me say a few things.

EXP gain-- Shit. Fix it. My buddy, who I watch play occasionally, while leveling, gets absolute SHIT for EXP.

Mind you, he's level 100. And the best he can get EXP wise, is 1-2 million. That's not enough for him. Period. It Hardly moves his EXP bar.

If you're not planning on fixing the EXP issue, then put in some damn buyable boosts, that you DON'T need OC to buy. He's broke.

Also, some other MMO's I play-- better than this.

Pay To Play-- Essentially means you pay real life money to be better. This is just unfair. For someone like him, who can't get a job, because he's tied up with so many things, this is killing his gameplay. I know, because I'm in the same situation.

Also, EXP distribution-- F***ing shitty.

Yeah, so what if you don't increase the EXP gain. FIX THE DAMN DISTRIBUTION. One of his characters is a healer, and he gets so much less than the person who's actually killing shit. It's bullshit.

The graphics-- This is supposed to be realistic to a point. How in the hell do you manage to get your weapon to go THROUGH your clothes when you change it?

In addition, I know this has been suggested, but come on. This is an MMO.

Where's the guild feature?

I've also seen this suggested: Put a feature in so if you're busy (AFK, in a dungeon, in the weirdo shop [Nyankoropon], it tell you SO YOU KNOW THEY CAN'T TALK. I've watched him die because someone was bugging him.

I'm also going to give some 'feedback' on the weapons/skills.

Satan Weapons-- Yeah, they look cool.

+5 for style.

Are they functional? To a point.

+2 for functionality.

Are the skills good? Hell to the no.

Come on people, these are supposed to be SATAN'S WEAPONS. Make them good dammit! Especially the damned Ougi. Don't just give ONE specific Ougi per weapon. RANDOMIZE IT. Include the Ougi in the weirdo shop!

Speaking of Ougi...

Make them more procurable. Yeah, you put them in the fat gold ball in the first town, but come on. Let's be real for a moment. When is someone who is trying to catch up their missions going to have shit to put into the damn ball to get said Ougi?

Yeah. Also, the Ougi in the weirdo shop-- Yeah, they're cool. But it's a 10-90 chance you'll actually roll one. They're useful, but they're too damn hard to get.

Speaking of rolling in the weirdo shop...

I hear of too many people getting clothes and crap that they already have. Set it so if you roll, and it decides on a set of clothing, you get that. But, if you roll again, and it chooses the same thing, that's just bs. Because what do you have then? Two sets of the same clothing. Useless. Clothing wise, make it so you get ONE set of that specific thing.

Make the Ougi Roll Rate higher. Most people spend too much time getting the green tickets to roll absolute BS. Like some underwear or something.

Also establish a trading system, where each party must have at least one item to trade. And that both parties are willing to trade.

One side isn't willing to trade? Too bad. They don't want to, so get over it and find someone else.

And, agreeing with another harsh person...

STOP SAYING THIS GAME LEFT BETA. IT'S CLEARLY STILL IN DESPERATE NEED OF WORK.

Now, let's make a list of what needs to be fixed.

EXP Gain - Make it like the Japanese.
Level the EXP distribution - A level 115 gets 9 million? So does a level 100. Even opportunity. Or, just make it so it takes the 'average' EXP and gives it to all party members.
Pay To Play - Put in more options to get better stuff. Totally unfair.
Guild Feature - I can't stress this enough. Also make a guild recruiting page.
Make the Satan Weapons worth the bullshit.
Make the Ougi a bit easier to get.
A trading system. It'll save tons of BS between players who need something, but can't get it. (Tip: make an account lock, so you can't trade stuff with your own characters on your own accounts. It'll save a bit of time if you have preexisting characters. Or a level lock for trading. Either or.)
Also, on the party recruit, parties stay up there long after the last person in them left. Fix it. It irritates me.

Now to see if there's anything I missed.

Oh yeah, make a way to store the clothes.

Also, either boost the Ryou rate, or drop the cost at the higher levels to identify something. My friend can only identify about 7 weapons before he runs out of Ryou. And then has nothing to enhance them with, because they're usually what he needs.

If I sound a bit repetitive, too bad. I don't organize my thoughts well. But I get the point across.
Stay outta my way. I'll be better off if you don't get in my way.

IGN:
~Tuka~Kun (secondary)
The Ice Queen (Main) - Level 20
TukaLunaMarceau

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 11 Apr 2016, 17:32

ID costs were recently slashed quite drastically in the recent re-balancing update. Weapons at your friend's level used to be (I think) twice as much to ID, and to smelt too for that matter. I don't see that being reduced any further for risk of the game becoming too easy. Same with the EXP and Ougi points you raised. That's almost guaranteed not to happen. I wouldn't count on Pay 2 Play vanishing any time soon, what with CyberStep being in a pretty rough state financially. If it weren't for the handful of players who spend literally thousands on OC, they'd have gone broke ages ago. Guilds are unlikely to come in, trading is unlikely to come in, and as for the graphics: don't count on it. Onigiri is pretty demanding as it is. A lot of players (myself included) encounter a lot of difficulty playing because our graphics cards can't cope. Not everyone can afford to upgrade either. If the graphics go up, the number of players will go down, and that would likely be enough to end the game, if not the company as well.

TL;DR Don't expect anything. That way, you won't be disappointed when nothing happens.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 14 Apr 2016, 04:06

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:TL;DR Don't expect anything. That way, you won't be disappointed when nothing happens.

This thread is not really monitored so this is probably the best course of action -.-"

(Tickets are sometimes checked, however, so sending a suggestion ticket may be worthwhile.)

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:A couple suggestions regarding Party Recruit: Parties that are full should be automatically removed from the recruitment list. Very annoying to see a Filler Party on there, only to find it's maxed out. Parties that aren't open to new members shouldn't be allowed on there, neither should people who list their party as "Reserved". If it's reserved, then the person/people you're waiting for can come and find you. Or you can send them a party invite. I usually see a dozen reserved parties every day, and that's really annoying. The point of party recruit is to broadcast your party so that anyone at any stage of the game can join it without needing an invite or to find the leader.

I think that it's useful to have full parties remain on the board in some cases (such as in parties that quickly rotate members eg. warding dungeon parties). Maybe it'd be better to have an option for making the party remain on the board despite it being full...

I'd think that it would be difficult to implement the "reserved" suggestion, although I'm not too sure that it's actually necessary...

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:EXP Gain - Make it like the Japanese.
Level the EXP distribution - A level 115 gets 9 million? So does a level 100. Even opportunity. Or, just make it so it takes the 'average' EXP and gives it to all party members.
Pay To Play - Put in more options to get better stuff. Totally unfair.
Guild Feature - I can't stress this enough. Also make a guild recruiting page.
Make the Satan Weapons worth the bullshit.
Make the Ougi a bit easier to get.
A trading system. It'll save tons of BS between players who need something, but can't get it. (Tip: make an account lock, so you can't trade stuff with your own characters on your own accounts. It'll save a bit of time if you have preexisting characters. Or a level lock for trading. Either or.)
Also, on the party recruit, parties stay up there long after the last person in them left. Fix it. It irritates me.

Now to see if there's anything I missed.

Oh yeah, make a way to store the clothes.

Also, either boost the Ryou rate, or drop the cost at the higher levels to identify something. My friend can only identify about 7 weapons before he runs out of Ryou. And then has nothing to enhance them with, because they're usually what he needs.

If I sound a bit repetitive, too bad. I don't organize my thoughts well. But I get the point across.

I read all of it but I'll comment on some of the summaries

EXP gain: I'm pretty sure that it has been changed to the Japanese value already.
Level the EXP distribution - This would probably encourage leeching more than the game already does.
Guild Feature - This probably won't happen since a lot of people have been suggesting this since the game launched... except in Japan.
Make the Satan Weapons worth the bullshit. - I agree that they're not that good and have huge durability damage, but, they are free ougi after all.
Trading System - A taxed trading system perhaps?

I would say that most suggestions would be difficult since CS is a company after all and needs to make money somehow.

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:Oh yeah, make a way to store the clothes.

I'm not too sure about what you mean here. Do you mean making clothes bazaarable? As far as I'm aware, they were sellable in the US version for awhile but this feature was later removed.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements