Update 2014/07/29

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: Update 2014/07/29

Postby moonice » 29 Jul 2014, 09:27

My in game download is looping from 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% -> 93% -> 94% for eternity and by checking the pkg folder I think its failed to download file stageobj-0005.kxr.download

Please I need manual small patch pakage of the update (not the entire game pakage)
moonice

Postby KineticKaiser » 29 Jul 2014, 10:02

Getting this new item called ***materialItem(1002)000000. At first I thought the patch had just screwed up the name of the usual rare drops, but enemies will still drop the usual (i.e. Child Mukade will still drop Putrid Gastric Juice).
KineticKaiser

Postby Neakses » 29 Jul 2014, 11:54

So how long we gonna wait for them to fix the door? I've been waiting awhile now and no mention of it to be fixed yet.....I mean if you say two new zones are going to be open and release them with the patch...did ya figure it didn't mean you'd allow access??
Neakses

Postby Anonimo » 29 Jul 2014, 12:34

I Got ERR_01005
after login & loading 100% first notif show ERR_01005
and back to menu login again. how to fix it?
Anonimo

Postby Blazef2 » 29 Jul 2014, 12:50

Does this mean we can't see the DM points till it's over or we can't see the rankings?
Ign: Blazef2
Some people just want to see the world burn
Other Alts are in progress
Blazef2

Postby Howlest » 29 Jul 2014, 14:53

To those of you that are having trouble getting the updater to update past a certain number, you have to right click on the launcher and click "Run as Administrator"
Worked for me.

Or maybe right click, >Propertys> change the permissions box to "Run as Administrator"
Howlest

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 29 Jul 2014, 21:12

Don Lelouch wrote:Hello Dear Onis!

I don't know alot about the system which workin on game but... there I wanna share my idea about clothes exchage option which would be nice in game.
Most of 'us' (players) won fashios by gatchas ticket and Oc Spins. But as I saw this i FTP MMORPG. Where is big prob at this? Clothes Colours.
Like I said most of us won fashions of colours style which we just 'don't like' or they are not in style of us character.
My idea is... add option for 'Beauty Salon' to exchange clothes for same clothes but with colour which we wanted (If on Shopping Plaza was 4 colours, there should be option to change this one which we won for another one from rest 3 colour styles) and of course for example 10mln Ryu for that deal with NPC.
This thingy would make smile on many players faces and make the game more cool.

Post what you think about it!
Let's try change Onigiri World!

you are the only person i know that don't like the colors of the costume so what do you want for color? color rainbow dress?

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Postby Don Lelouch » 30 Jul 2014, 02:05

you are the only person i know that don't like the colors of the costume so what do you want for color? color rainbow dress?[/quote]

"you are the only person i know"
<- Then You don't know alot persons I guess
"so what do you want for color? color rainbow dress?"

for God sake try read more carefully on future Neko, there is simple wroted hows it should work, because you miss it read again
(If on Shopping Plaza was 4 colours, there should be option to change this one which we won for another one from rest 3 colour styles)

If still you don't understand there is example:
1 Fashion >4 Colours
Red >You Won Red
Blue>Exchange Red for Blue
White>Exchange Red for White
Purple>Exchange Red for Purple

Eazy right? ;3
If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow - Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
All hail Britannia
Don Lelouch

Postby LunaMency » 30 Jul 2014, 17:18

That Spelling, Don Lelouch :/
LunaMency

Postby Raijin » 30 Jul 2014, 18:14

Hinagiku Katsura wrote:
Don Lelouch wrote:Hello Dear Onis!

I don't know alot about the system which workin on game but... there I wanna share my idea about clothes exchage option which would be nice in game.
Most of 'us' (players) won fashios by gatchas ticket and Oc Spins. But as I saw this i FTP MMORPG. Where is big prob at this? Clothes Colours.
Like I said most of us won fashions of colours style which we just 'don't like' or they are not in style of us character.
My idea is... add option for 'Beauty Salon' to exchange clothes for same clothes but with colour which we wanted (If on Shopping Plaza was 4 colours, there should be option to change this one which we won for another one from rest 3 colour styles) and of course for example 10mln Ryu for that deal with NPC.
This thingy would make smile on many players faces and make the game more cool.

Post what you think about it!
Let's try change Onigiri World!

you are the only person i know that don't like the colors of the costume so what do you want for color? color rainbow dress?

When Hinagiku said; "Color rainbow dress", she was telling a sarcastic joke, hopefully. No need to take her seriously, Lelouch.
Your spelling and grammar are horrible in your next post. What you want is a simple exchange system, however this cannot or will not be done.
Reason:
If they lose the current system they won't gain much money, considering games these days use a gamble system to gain cash from the players, if every player got what they want in a "Item store" or "Nyankoro", they would stop spending money, consider yourself lucky that Cyber-step is kind enough to give the community "Gacha-Ticket" for free out of events, special missions, and other means of obtaining. When posting a suggestion, ask for the community while keeping the game's future in mind, think of a way for both parties to enjoy, this might benefit the community but not the developers. They need money to keep the game running, understandable right?

Edit:
You said put a option in "Beauty Salon" to exchange, you should look at my Original suggestions on the suggestion & feedback thread.
Starting on (Page 5 - 10)
"You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun,
lay waste with the sekki and expel thy vast defilement!"
Raijin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements