Recent FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions about Onigiri.

Recent FAQs

Postby Ringo Tarte » 05 Jun 2014, 11:00

1. Sorry for the confusing registration form, we are going to fix it eventually... what makes it confusing is that it says you were able to register with the account info already registered with GA2, CB etc. Yes, you can use the same login info from other GA2, CB, GA, but right now the message appearing may sound like if you've made another account for Onigiri with the same account info. The correct message to be shown there was supposed to be "your account is now linked with Onigiri". So don't worry, your existing account is not duplicated, it is just now linked with Onigiri.

2. We can not guarantee if the Alpha client will work properly on the CBT for the various changes we made to the game after the Alpha. Please download the new client.

3. We tried to squish in all the updates in the installer however since we are still fixing some of the features, we will need to deliver a large patch just before the CBT starts. We will keep you posted on this.
You can now start downloading the patch from the title screen.

4. The CBT client can be used as the Official Service client later on.

5. CBT starts from June 5th 1:00 pm (PDT) * Los Angeles time

6. Total file size is expected to be around 3.7 GB. We are going to release a .zip file for manual patching very soon.
Ringo Tarte

Re: Recent FAQs

Postby Noobpocalypse » 05 Jun 2014, 11:20

So just asking for all to know since we are talking about this in skype. Is manual patch needed?
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby Ringo Tarte » 05 Jun 2014, 11:28

Manual patching is just an option if you have trouble downloading it from the title screen.
Ringo Tarte

Postby SupremeTentacle » 05 Jun 2014, 11:34

Hey there GM team,

Could you please confirm whether or not there will be a wipe after this test?

I believe a great number of people are extremely curious about that question, since, at least from what I know, there's been no official confirmation.

Also, an additional question! Would it be inaccurate to assume that the time frame between the actual game release and this test phase be similar to what was experienced on the Japanese server?

Thank you!
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Ringo Tarte » 05 Jun 2014, 16:18

>SupremeTentacle

Yes, I will be clear on that but there will be a wipe after the CBT. This is required as we want to squish in every bits of improvement necessary to the game after CBT which may affect the game balance.

Although there is a lot of merit in participating in this CBT - 1) the client can be used again in the Official Service 2) CBT participation gift will be sent to your account once the Official Service starts, including useful items such as EXP tickets.

The schedules until release is to be quite different from what we had in Japan. We are aiming to release the game in early July. Details will be announced soon after the CBT ends.
Ringo Tarte

Postby Ringo Tarte » 05 Jun 2014, 16:22

Also we will be fixing the chat limit really soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ringo Tarte

Postby SupremeTentacle » 05 Jun 2014, 17:12

Wowies, thank you very much for all the information!

I just have another question, that I seemed to have forgotten to add in earlier~

Where do we find the payment gate to advance-purchase onigiri coins, as per the event that was posted on the main page?

Thanks again~
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Ringo Tarte » 05 Jun 2014, 18:24

>SupremeTentacles

We need a little more time before we can open the purchase page. Our engineers are testing each gateways one by one to make sure everything is in order.
Once confirmed by the engineers, we will open up the purchase page and announce about it throughout the website/fanpage etc ;)
Ringo Tarte

Postby Satoshi » 05 Jun 2014, 22:46

fix exp curve pls, wtf * 9 hours in game.. only 9 levels.. in alpha ii would be already lv 18-22 or so
Satoshi

Postby doodleman » 05 Jun 2014, 22:49

What happens when you run out of revives?
doodleman

Next

Return to Onigiri FAQ