Recent FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions about Onigiri.

Re: Recent FAQs

Postby Delta Fox » 07 Jun 2014, 10:14

hi hi. can you trade in this game? or can you make any form of negotiation with other playerr?
Delta Fox

Postby DarkGrenzenloS » 08 Jun 2014, 03:43

Will there be a shared Storage?
DarkGrenzenloS

Postby SeekerFate » 08 Jun 2014, 09:20

Ugh, forum isn't registering some of my posts for some reason -.-
Anyhow, I can't remember right now if there was shared storage, maybe someone else can reconfirm this.
As for trading, it will be limited to paying players only who can buy stall/purchase the goods in the stall with Onigiri's Real Money currency. Of course trade system may be subject to change, but as of now it's highly unlikely.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby [Ares]Xela » 09 Jun 2014, 00:39

Are there any Wipeouts after the CBT? :)

IGN: [Ares]Xela
~ PH Gamer ~
[Ares]Xela

Postby RavUiai » 09 Jun 2014, 02:11

Hello, I have few specific questions.
1Q: Will you fix the arrow guides for the quests, so they show the right way and accurate, also that it shows to all quests?
2Q: About the Ryou rates, will they stay the same?
3Q: Will you wipe the forum or make new one/keep the old memories?
4Q: It's been quite difficult to move around and I was asking this my self. Are you be adding Flying System/Mounts/Faster Travel?
5Q: I understand the mechanics behind bazaar on Cosmic Break, but here we don't get rank up rewards so people aren't going to (Make New Accounts for Beginner Lower RankUP Rewards) so I am guessing here's going to be a player mail/trade/buy/sell system? Since all I want to do is grind with my high level character for my low level character.
6Q: Guild/Tribe/Clan System? Please ^-^ (With capes and customizable logo and skinning just like on Cosmic Break)
7Q: I understand it's a test and It's ok with me, but not other people and some of my friends, but here's my last question. Will the wipe be necessary? As in did you put in much thoughts that some people that put much effort into the game, would be quite upset and feel the determination to not put in that much effort ever again?
8Q: What do I need to do to get gift from Onigiri on my Cosmic Break account?
Last edited by RavUiai on 10 Jun 2014, 08:12, edited 2 times in total.
RavUiai

Postby NONE » 09 Jun 2014, 02:55

Im going to be honest, i started playing the game just for a special prize in GA2, but after i started playing it for a while i started liking this game already. It's really fun. Just wanted to say that. Anyways, i want to ask you guys:

1. After the CBT wipe, we can still make a new character with the same name?
Example:
CBT Char name: Andross
Full ver Char name: Andross
2. Is there going to be a player trade/buy/sell system?
3. Will skin edit be a thing?
4. Is there going to be a guild system?

Also, i want to post some issues i was having while playing, i don't know if this is the right place to post it though.
When walking on some levels, sometimes i can walk through walls.
The weapon repair system is really broken, my sword got bad repair twice in the same screen and the sword durability was down to 0.
The Chief Daruma sometimes can't be killed in hard or hell mode. No matter how much you try to kill him.
Some of the Healing skills are broken, like First Aid lvl 2, heals only 10 hp, while First Aid lvl 1 heals like 50hp.
Some enemies become invisible.
EXP is a little slow, like, you can be lvl 1, kill a lvl 8 monster, and you only go up one level.
Durability is also broken, you can pass two dungeons in Normal with a weapon almost 1000 durability and you need to go back to the village to ask Yoshitsune to repair it.
NONE

Postby [Ares]Xela » 09 Jun 2014, 03:22

Oh wait.. THERE will be a wipe.. didn't get to see that lol. But really... Wow. :/// are there any ways to prevent the wipe?
i mean.. the game is already above average - near perfection if i were to rate it.
The storyline and The graphics are both EPIC .

as for the "The game balance".. The monsters damage and health is fine.. its like.. for example, im level 7 with 234 HP fighting a lvl 8 Daruma with uhh.. 360 HP. so.. I do a 3 combo attack with 30 damage each then follow it up with a skill with 160 damage which lefts the daruma with 110 HP, but then. The daruma Jumps on me with some 170 damage which lefts me with 64 HP. (which is a bit unfair for other players) but WITH the help of some POTIONS, it will be fine. Just get out of the range of the Daruma then Heal yourself with some pots if your soloing then go back in battle just like that. or if you are in a party, you can just just tell your other party members to heal you if they are able to. :)

as for the EXPs.. its "kinda" fine. The harder the game, The more challenge you get. haha!

The thing that makes me play this game is that it's not like some other crappy MMORPGs.. For example. with a level 5 player can kill some level 14 mobs with an OP HP and Damage. or a level 1 player kills a level 16 boss (with some player boosting you), which makes you (after you kill the boss) a level 8 in 1 go.

This game is balanced in its own way.

IGN: [Ares]Xela
~ PH Gamer ~
[Ares]Xela

Postby OniMontoro » 09 Jun 2014, 07:38

1.jpg
1.jpg (6.54 KiB) Viewed 20769 times

can someone explain to me what am i downloading right now?
OniMontoro

Postby SeekerFate » 09 Jun 2014, 11:43

You're downloading the actual game.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Delta Fox » 09 Jun 2014, 23:21

[Ares]Xela wrote: Oh wait.. THERE will be a wipe.. didn't get to see that lol. But really... Wow. :/// are there any ways to prevent the wipe?
i mean.. the game is already above average - near perfection if i were to rate it.
The storyline and The graphics are both EPIC .

as for the "The game balance".. The monsters damage and health is fine.. its like.. for example, im level 7 with 234 HP fighting a lvl 8 Daruma with uhh.. 360 HP. so.. I do a 3 combo attack with 30 damage each then follow it up with a skill with 160 damage which lefts the daruma with 110 HP, but then. The daruma Jumps on me with some 170 damage which lefts me with 64 HP. (which is a bit unfair for other players) but WITH the help of some POTIONS, it will be fine. Just get out of the range of the Daruma then Heal yourself with some pots if your soloing then go back in battle just like that. or if you are in a party, you can just just tell your other party members to heal you if they are able to. :)

as for the EXPs.. its "kinda" fine. The harder the game, The more challenge you get. haha!

The thing that makes me play this game is that it's not like some other crappy MMORPGs.. For example. with a level 5 player can kill some level 14 mobs with an OP HP and Damage. or a level 1 player kills a level 16 boss (with some player boosting you), which makes you (after you kill the boss) a level 8 in 1 go.

This game is balanced in its own way.

dude yeah it's balanced in its own way and i honestly prefer the challenge and is happy with it, but come on! i'm like level 7 or 8 and i have to run dungeons with level 18 monsters with friggin TWO level 21 bosses! it hurts huhuhu

i'd be fine with the others, but maybe at least a "little" exp boost? :/
Delta Fox

PreviousNext

Return to Onigiri FAQ