[Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Postby Naku » 07 Jul 2014, 12:53

i got a bow with 4 5% skill force bonus,with +pierce...too bad it was so underlevelled..so i use it as ench mats*shrug
(the truth: got too sleepy and use it as mats carelessly)
Naku

Postby KittyKat » 07 Jul 2014, 17:58

What is the difference between White Peacock and Rainbow Peacock?
IGN: Kat

Retired. Bye guys.
KittyKat

Postby Otonashi » 07 Jul 2014, 18:48

They don't differ in functionality nor appearance. The only notable change in the White Peacock Series is the split into 4+5 Arrows at rank VII, and gaining two additional total arrows. Otherwise the number of arrows increases by one per level starting with 3 at rank II.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Yudate Ibu » 08 Jul 2014, 07:31

Netoo wrote:Which dungeon that drop the bow ( "Failnaught" which u are using) ??

better farming Ankan forest, nice exp and tons of Failnaught :lol:
Yudate Ibu

Postby Yokai » 08 Jul 2014, 07:37

This guide is so helpful!!! Thanks...

Is there anything better than white peacock? I just can't compete to polearm aoe's.. and it's not fair waaahhhh h>.< :P

Also, is the Artemis bow acceptable after great bow?
Yokai

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 07:43

Yokai wrote:This guide is so helpful!!! Thanks...

Is there anything better than white peacock? I just can't compete to polearm aoe's.. and it's not fair waaahhhh h>.< :P

Also, is the Artemis bow acceptable after great bow?

Unfortunately, no. I haven't tried Ougi yet so there might be Ougi with good AoE but I'm doubtful.

Greatbow is both cheaper and more powerful than Artemis due to the 5 Dex it gives. If you want to get a new Bow shortly after the Greatbow, try the Fuedou Bow or to a lesser extent Rattan Bow.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Uomi » 08 Jul 2014, 09:43

Adding on to the post about going Twin Blades and Bow, since Pineapple Magatama is ruled out, would using the 27% critical Magatama be more viable than your stated skill force Magatamas? Rather, are there any decent Magatamas that add skill force for all skills? The ones you listed were all specialized for bow. :(

Also, I remember back in Izumo against those frustrating flies, I tried taking damage with and without a Quartz Magatama (my only defence Magatama) and with it I took one shot of 30 damage, while without, I took one shot of 60, then instantly a second shot of 110... I am level 25 right now, but my defence is only around 400 with the Quartz Magatama... Will I naturally have higher defence as I level up, and would you recommend that I use defence Magatamas?

Thanks in advance. :D
Uomi

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 09:48

Uomi wrote:Adding on to the post about going Twin Blades and Bow, since Pineapple Magatama is ruled out, would using the 27% critical Magatama be more viable than your stated skill force Magatamas? Rather, are there any decent Magatamas that add skill force for all skills? The ones you listed were all specialized for bow. :(

Also, I remember back in Izumo against those frustrating flies, I tried taking damage with and without a Quartz Magatama (my only defence Magatama) and with it I took one shot of 30 damage, while without, I took one shot of 60, then instantly a second shot of 110... I am level 25 right now, but my defence is only around 400 with the Quartz Magatama... Will I naturally have higher defence as I level up, and would you recommend that I use defence Magatamas?

Thanks in advance. :D

The Chakra cost is quite high for general skill force magatama (as well as the 27% Critical I mentioned, but since Pineapple costs so little I thought if critical did enough damage I would go down that path), but you can try the 歳殺 Saisetsu? (Eight Gods?) Magatama which gives 35% Skill Force for 41 Chakra. Magatama drop from enemies up to 8 levels above their required level, but no less, and this Magatama has a level requirement of 53.

No, you won't get higher defense naturally. It's up to you to decide if you need defensive Magatama, although generally killing things before they kill you is the way to go.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Uomi » 08 Jul 2014, 09:54

Thanks again; and I've found that I haven't ever gotten Magatama drops from running solo Hard mode. Are Magatama and recipe drops limited to solo Hell, party Hard, and party Hell modes?
Uomi

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 09:55

Uomi wrote:Thanks again; and I've found that I haven't ever gotten Magatama drops from running solo Hard mode. Are Magatama and recipe drops limited to solo Hell, party Hard, and party Hell modes?

Nope, you get them from anything above normal regardless of party size. The drop rates are just ridiculously low. Haven't gotten any myself.

Edit: There's a Twin Sword skill you can get through gacha that gives higher drop rates if you manage to score a killing blow with it. It's called Steal I believe. You may want to look into that.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy