[Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [Bow] Siennan's DPS Guide

Postby Otonashi » 13 Jul 2014, 04:33

Fenris wrote:just wondering if Dousetsu Magatama is still considered cheap by you because its around 50 chakra now. im not sure if it was cheaper during cbt.

When I said cheap I was refering to how if I listed the good Magatama everyone wouldn't sell them at min price lol.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby SizzlingIce » 13 Jul 2014, 14:34

How to obtain the title "Hosokawa Yuusai" (Dex+5 , Bow Affinity+20%)

Cant get the exact point in the guide.

SizzlingIce

Postby Otonashi » 13 Jul 2014, 16:14

You need a Yuusai Bow in your inventory that has been enhanced to +40. If the title does not appear even though you have done so, Amaterasu isn't of a high enough level.

Yuusai Bows drop in Nether Den of Needles / Burial Ground of Preservation, or at least I've had success there.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Fenris » 14 Jul 2014, 14:04

why is pineapple and grape magatama so rare....the grind isnt even in the levels..its in this magatama system >.>
Fenris

Postby Fenris » 14 Jul 2014, 14:18

Otonashi wrote:
Fenris wrote:just wondering if Dousetsu Magatama is still considered cheap by you because its around 50 chakra now. im not sure if it was cheaper during cbt.

When I said cheap I was refering to how if I listed the good Magatama everyone wouldn't sell them at min price lol.

oh.. :< sad face. just wondering cus im no 100 yet and hoping have decent ammount of chakra by then. someone is selling pineapple for 1,000 OC in front of kishinden hell -.- really?
Fenris

Postby Jaku » 14 Jul 2014, 14:36

Do you have any suggestions how to improve my damage or even better said my equip? I'm currently lvl 35 and have like 10failnaughts one with triple skill force for lvl 41 and rainbow peacock V will use it at that rate I guess

So what can I improve? Image
Jaku

Postby Fenris » 14 Jul 2014, 14:43

holy crap triple skill force? well i would upgrade that one in a heartbeat thats for sure. too bad its not the final bow u get though. you wont be able to extract the rainbow later cus momotaru only extracts up to rank 3 skill at the moment.
Fenris

Postby Jaku » 14 Jul 2014, 14:50

I know :) But that doesnt answer my question what I should change on my equip :P
Jaku

Postby Fenris » 14 Jul 2014, 18:18

well u already know how to smelt and u know that skill force is useful. if u die a lot would suggest doing the defense magatama line. but as far as i know momotaru cant extract tier V skills stop me if im wrong here. before i only said what i know. and that was to stop u from using ur nice shiny rainbow skill that is so useful. he maxes at 3 for extraction at least at current endgame.
Fenris

Postby Fenris » 14 Jul 2014, 18:27

siennan or anyone know of any fire skills for bow? since most of the monsters in the last grind dungeon are weak to fire
Fenris

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy