Recent FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions about Onigiri.

Re: Recent FAQs

Postby Nocre » 21 Jul 2014, 14:54

Hello

I have a question about the short keys in the game, how they are set up as F1, F2, F3 and so on. well my question is are we able to change those settings soon? My computer won't let me use any items i place in those short keys such as healing items which i desperately need during battle. When i click those buttons it just changes my computer settings like F2 and F3 is my brightness controls and F1 is my Help Forum for my computer. In order for me to heal myself in battle i have to press ALT or ESC then MY CHARACTER then INVENTORY then i have to find my HEALING ITEMS, now i have to do all this while RUNNING AROUND trying not to get hit and die. This game is very good and fun but many players in game have complained about the game controls. Every one has a certain way they like to play therefore letting them change the controls will surely make the game play easy and fun for every one.

Thank You
Nocre

Postby Over See » 21 Jul 2014, 15:22

just hit the function key..
Over See

Postby Deathy » 22 Jul 2014, 00:51

the main question everyone should be asking, why does the end of Kaga say this, when it not really Beta anymore?

July was the opening release, so you think they would change this atleast to not say Beta anymore, to avoid confusing new players, cause some people are asking if they are going get wipe, lol.
Deathy

Postby Rufei » 22 Jul 2014, 02:00

By the time you've hit that part of the game, I hope you've come to understand the state of the game. This generally is enhanced by talking to others, which is hard to avoid at that point.
Rufei: Lv 7x (VIT/POW Spear/Axe)
Rufei

Postby Deathy » 22 Jul 2014, 03:48

Rufei wrote:By the time you've hit that part of the game, I hope you've come to understand the state of the game. This generally is enhanced by talking to others, which is hard to avoid at that point.

Someone asked me if we're in beta still cause of that, and I thought that should be the real joke question to answer why they didn't make a funny thing here instead of keepin what form beta :(

"Sorry the Monster there are to powerful for you,
Oh you got to chase xxxx (not giving away spoilers),
But I am an guard I can't allow you pass without authorize permission......
comeback later and we'll see then!"

That what I would I would done, be creative with the next "end content" xD.... and Yes I will see what they say at the next end xD
Deathy

Postby Shan » 29 Jul 2014, 00:05

It's probably because there's a lot of other things from the transition to beta from live that went on and they simply forgot. Add in the humor and all, which meshes with the developer's style, it wouldn't surprise me if they left it in deliberately just to mess with out heads when they found out.

Considering that it is going to be changed this coming patch and content update, it's not a major issue.
Shan

Postby Deathy » 02 Aug 2014, 00:32

Shan wrote:It's probably because there's a lot of other things from the transition to beta from live that went on and they simply forgot. Add in the humor and all, which meshes with the developer's style, it wouldn't surprise me if they left it in deliberately just to mess with out heads when they found out.

Considering that it is going to be changed this coming patch and content update, it's not a major issue.

might not , but to player who expect something creative , or new player who doesn't read lore/know the came out of beta. it show sloppiness.

Deathy

Postby ^esOn™ » 23 Aug 2014, 22:11

ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE? CAN'T PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS.

^esOn™

Postby Lynneth » 25 Aug 2014, 10:27

^esOn™ wrote:ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE? CAN'T PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS.

Where's the image?
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby YukiMatsuru » 29 Sep 2014, 19:45

Hello GM Can You Make A Thing Where We Can Make Our Own Guilds It Would Be Really useful and more organized please and thank you

Love,
YukiMatsuru~<3
IGN: YukiMatsuru Lvl.45
Forum Artist And DJ
YukiMatsuru

PreviousNext

Return to Onigiri FAQ