[GUIDE]How to build you character

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: [GUIDE]How to build you character

Postby SupremeTentacle » 06 Aug 2014, 02:02

Zanimex wrote:Hello!

I'm wondering if this works. If i pick defensive and then focus on dex and vit. Is it still possible to do high damage with odachi / axes / swords, untill later when i'll be using spears?

Edit : I was thinking using the 3 weapons in the early levels 1 - 10 and after that i'll get spear.

No.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Zanimex » 06 Aug 2014, 02:08

Damn
Zanimex

Postby Zanimex » 06 Aug 2014, 02:31

SupremeTentacle wrote:

I'm wondering if this works. If i pick defensive and then focus on dex and vit. Is it still possible to do high damage with odachi / axes / swords, untill later when i'll be using spears?

Edit : I was thinking using the 3 weapons in the early levels 1 - 10 and after that i'll get spear.

No.

What about this then. If i want to focus on using axes, should I pick daring or power? And which secondary stat should i pick? I would assume not vit since that one is for spearmen?
Zanimex

Postby Lynneth » 06 Aug 2014, 04:50

Zanimex wrote:
SupremeTentacle wrote:

No.

What about this then. If i want to focus on using axes, should I pick daring or power? And which secondary stat should i pick? I would assume not vit since that one is for spearmen?

I suggest spend your stat on POW till maxed affinity, you can pick daring if you want,then you can add the other stats, like DEX for added criticals, or MND for added MDefense/Defense.

VIT are useless in Endgame (said some people at the end content).

Actually, when adding your POW stat, you can alternate between Axes, Swords, and Odachis and alternate your mags to fullfil your needs.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Zanimex » 06 Aug 2014, 05:25

Does that mean that i can pick whichever? Is there no real difference between power and daring?

Edit : Nvm
Zanimex

Postby MoonDust » 02 Jul 2017, 19:01

Hi, I've just saw this post and noticed my main character is Cautious type :P and leveled up "Power, Vit, and Dex" mainly. I use Odachi as well as Bow and Wand, wondered if I'll need to reset my stats based on what's here posted. :shock:
I never realized I was that type I just leveled up what I thought I needed, but it's been and I've been pretty roughly up til now.

:? Can someone help me please :?:
MoonDust

Postby Firon » 03 Jul 2017, 02:59

MoonDust wrote:Hi, I've just saw this post and noticed my main character is Cautious type :P and leveled up "Power, Vit, and Dex" mainly. I use Odachi as well as Bow and Wand, wondered if I'll need to reset my stats based on what's here posted. :shock:
I never realized I was that type I just leveled up what I thought I needed, but it's been and I've been pretty roughly up til now.

:? Can someone help me please :?:

I'm sure everyone would have appreciated it if you didn't bump a guide from 2014, but... anyway.

Assuming you're a fairly high level and have distributed your stats mostly evenly, then yeah, you'll probably be wanting to stat reset. If you've looked around then I'm sure you're aware that there's a free stat reset in the main quests of the story (at the end of Kyoto) which you may be able to make use of.

Side note: If you haven't put much in vit, then pow and dex can actually work nicely together (for non-staff/wand mains) as long as you've prioritized your main stat first....

Edit: The fact that you've picked Cautious ultimately shouldn't make a great difference. It would just mean that you wouldn't be able to stretch your stats as far and you'd take a few more levels to reach your stat "goals" (e.g. 100 pow).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Previous

Return to Guides & Strategy