Decoy Lo-LvL Lamb On Call To Join Quests

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Decoy Lo-LvL Lamb On Call To Join Quests

Postby Leafay » 10 Aug 2014, 07:49

AVAILABLE: Right now Fri & Sat nites are a little iffy for me till maybe after 02:00 AM EST, though I might be able to swing 08:00 AM Sat and Sun grinding and questing rounds. I'll let you know late as I can. I can do an hour or so's gaming at 12:00 AM EST other nights though. If you hang out in the game around those times and page me chances I'll be around! I'll call you when I find what my IGN is. PM me if you can to get times pat.

In order to farm experience and points the hard way I'm willing to be a monster decoy sacrificial lvl 16 lamb for party quests into the danger zone. I'll do my best slinging my axes, but I know I'll go down in flames behind game pro dust. Just as long as I can help your party along first and see what it's like. I'm not taking any drops or prizes not my own -- which is maybe wishful thinking! :D
Last edited by Leafay on 15 Aug 2014, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
Leafay

Re: Decoy Lo-LvL Lamb On Call To Join Quests

Postby Leafay » 13 Aug 2014, 05:56

Hi All!

I wish to reach one of the guys who helped me grinding in the Sakurajima cavern around 12:15 AM EST on Tuesday 12th so I can finally solo in Chinji. He'd a black Gothic outfit and I just caught "syn" something in part of his name. He was level "9" but WAY too good to really be that!! :o . Is there a log or record of who you messaged with during a game which you can check back with? Thanks for any tips! :)
Leafay

Postby RinnosukeKourin » 14 Aug 2014, 11:21

Hello~ I've made a new character and would like to have you on some of my quests, I'm currently lvl 16, maybe higher when you get this, I'm currently on the 4 jewels quests. my ign is Rinnosuke-san feel free to message me in game :3
RinnosukeKourin

Postby Leafay » 15 Aug 2014, 05:42

Hi RinnosukeKourin &
RinnosukeKourin wrote:Hello~ I've made a new character and would like to have you on some of my quests, I'm currently lvl 16, maybe higher when you get this, I'm currently on the 4 jewels quests. my ign is Rinnosuke-san feel free to message me in game :3

Hi!

Sure, I'd like to join! Understand I'm not a ace gamer in newbie clothing so I make a poor quest leader! :D (back high school we'd 10th grade guys who were left back and came back instead of graduating and we called them "super seniors"! I'm not that kind of gamer! :D . Lvl 17 me is trying to grind to break into Chinji cavern solo just so I can stop watching people running into Yamataikoku caverns where I can only just grind outside, but I don't mind doing it as a party now so I can get along!

Right now Fri & Sat nites are a little iffy for me till maybe after 02:00 AM EST, though I might be able to swing 08:00 AM Sat and Sun questing rounds. I'll let you know late as I can. If I can I'll PM you. I can do an hour gaming at 12:00 AM EST other nights though. If you hang out in the game around those times and page me chances I'll be around! I'll call you when I find what my IGN is. Looking forward to the fun! ;)
Leafay

Return to Grouping/Recruitment