Now Available On The Hour For Room Of Rites!

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Now Available On The Hour For Room Of Rites!

Postby Leafay » 17 Aug 2014, 05:44

Hi All!

Starting 09:00 AM EST Every Hour On The Hour Sunday Today!

Things are rained-out here so I'll be outside the Room of Rites every hour on the hour if anyone wishes to lead the way! Already tried with my partners last night till the octo-eye boss zapped me. Too tired to get whacked again. I'll kill as many monsters as I can to help your way, but I'm just lvl 18 though my magic sword skills take down lvl 22 monsters when I'm lucky! You can keep all your drops and prizes! I just want to level up to see Kyoto! :) I'll loiter outside ROR right on the hour for ten minutes before I leave and come back the next hour! See you!! ;)
Leafay

Re: Now Available On The Hour For Room Of Rites!

Postby Leafay » 17 Aug 2014, 11:51

Wish I could report better news cleaning out ROR for my trip to Kyoto but I had a horrible time trying to stay in ROR with a REALLY patient nice guy named Aelyah , like every time I followed through a portal I got slammed with frozen screens with error boxes, some in Japanese except this last one, courtesy my bfriend --

[img] https://www.flickr.com/photos/20407809@ ... 6153264910 [img]

I will send this error alert off to Cyberstep. I hope to try raiding ROR again on the hour after 21:00 PM EST tonight, though I'm really sorry I missed out Aelyah's party! :(
Last edited by Leafay on 17 Aug 2014, 12:28, edited 2 times in total.
Leafay

Postby Elliah » 17 Aug 2014, 11:59

So, I'm no beer, Ale = A type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast (source wikipedia).
That's not even close to Aelyah :(.

Read your private messages on the forum. Not sure it helps, but if it doesn't and the problem persists after that, try looking in the help/support forum to see if anyone else had your issue before.

EDIT : and you can try to whisper me when you're on, although it's unlikely I will be online, who knows. Or simply accept my friend invite, this way you can tell when I'm online.
Elliah

Postby Leafay » 17 Aug 2014, 12:32

Elliah wrote:So, I'm no beer, Ale = A type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast (source wikipedia).
That's not even close to Aelyah :(.

Read your private messages on the forum. Not sure it helps, but if it doesn't and the problem persists after that, try looking in the help/support forum to see if anyone else had your issue before.

EDIT : and you can try to whisper me when you're on, although it's unlikely I will be online, who knows. Or simply accept my friend invite, this way you can tell when I'm online.

So sorry and embrassed squared mistaking your name, Aelyah! :oops: :oops: I was REALLY upset about being thrown like a horse off your way and got all scrambled upstairs about what to do! Let's have another raid party date at your earliest call!! ;) CU!!
Leafay

Postby Batora » 17 Aug 2014, 14:34

Well~~

If you don't get any help, just try to whisp me and i'll gladly help you get to kaga~

OH yeah IGN:ShirouTsubine
IGN:-ShirouTsubine Lv.115
Batora

Postby Jinny » 17 Aug 2014, 22:44

Leafay wrote:Hi All!

Starting 09:00 AM EST Every Hour On The Hour Sunday Today!

Things are rained-out here so I'll be outside the Room of Rites every hour on the hour if anyone wishes to lead the way! Already tried with my partners last night till the octo-eye boss zapped me. Too tired to get whacked again. I'll kill as many monsters as I can to help your way, but I'm just lvl 18 though my magic sword skills take down lvl 22 monsters when I'm lucky! You can keep all your drops and prizes! I just want to level up to see Kyoto! :) I'll loiter outside ROR right on the hour for ten minutes before I leave and come back the next hour! See you!! ;)

Hi Leafay,

What I'm about to say has nothing to do with the thread. I've seen you around the forum a few times and noticed that you seemed to be under the impression that the loots from dungeon mobs were universal for the entire party. Well, they ain't. Everyone gets their own set of loots. The ones you see are separated from other's, so even if you picked up all the things before your eyes it wouldn't affect other members in the slightest.

In the case that I'm mistaken though, you can just go ahead and ignore this post. I've mostly just lurked the forum of whatever game I was playing at the moment and barely ever posted anything. However the thought of so many good loots wasted was giving me the itch so I just had to go and post this. (I'm a cheapskate you see :v )

P/s: since I'm already here, if you need help with anything I can give you a hand (IGN: Jinny). It's summer break so I'm ingame most of the time.
Jinny

Postby maxlance » 18 Aug 2014, 01:15

No problem holding your hand to Kyoto or anywhere else. Since you like to solo, rather than sweep your path I'll stand back and let you practice taking out beasties and jump in if you're overwhelmed. Like Jinny says, you're NOT leeching taking drops in parties.

IGN: MAXLANCE
maxlance

Return to Grouping/Recruitment