Inquiry on competitive play...

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Inquiry on competitive play...

Postby Yohanosm » 22 Aug 2014, 06:04

Are the creators of Onigiri considering developing competitive value to Onigiri such as community ranking systems like clan/group, player ranks and versus modes? And I dont mean chat groups... I find this game impressive in all other points such as variety of attire, weapons, scenery, challenging etc however the priority factor for me has always been being able to lead and dominate a community along with those at my back. If so I hope they do so soon.
Yohanosm

Re: Inquiry on competitive play...

Postby Lynneth » 22 Aug 2014, 07:49

With the way it is now, I don't think it's a good idea to add versus mode, and the rebalancing of classes would take forever. I can guarantee, right now, the most bottom class in VS mode would be player who mains staff, unless he/she has other weapon or way overlevel too much (>++lv.100).
And actually, there is no class system in this game.
Anyone can equip anything, only to be limited to levels.
Anyway, the impressive points of this game are only the Japanese flavour of the cake. The gameplay system and mechanics are all obsolete, especially the EXP and drop system. Worst game mechanic would be the support class in this game and the leeching/support business :lol: :lol: . :lol: :lol: ( it could becomes the best aspects if you see from other perspectives though :twisted: :lol: )
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Bernkastel » 22 Aug 2014, 10:43

if this ever happens watch everyone turn to spear users
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby Yohanosm » 22 Aug 2014, 19:58

Ty for the input Lynneth. Until more or less the beginning of this year I was exclusively a console gamer so you can see how entering a game like this on a laptop would be a relatively fresh experience for me. Despite the Asian aspects of the game I still find there is much more variety in asthetics in this than the majority of games I am used too, though the battle system could use a lot of refining for multiplayer play. Even so being new to this I have high expectations of (for example) games like this and personally I appreciate that I am not so limited as most games follow in trend to a single or couple weapon sets/fighting styles. I want to be a mystic knight from Dragons Dogma in every game I play that I may utilize a long sword-dual swords-greatsword and have a mastery of magic behind each blow. (I am one for eccentrics) I may not know near anything about whats out there in the PC gaming world but I certainly give this game a bit more credit. I would simply very much like to see the developers push this game a couple notches further.
Yohanosm

Return to Grouping/Recruitment