[Grinding - Closed] Echigo Estate

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: [Grinding] Echigo Estate

Postby Chernobog » 09 Sep 2014, 06:46

Yosuke Hanamura wrote:Ugh still at work, can't play atm. Besides, I think my ISP hasn't still resolved my internet problem. :lol: Amagiri, still haven't found someone selling ougi Giron? Dang, if I only have at least a bit of an idea when they'll release new content then I might skip Glazer One as well and just settle for 8x normal bow.

The new content should be up on the 23rd as the Festival would be ending then. Come to think of it... I haven't even finished the Fireflies quest yet.

And nah, I doubt anyone would sell the Giron for a decent price now and am quite reluctant to get another Cypher. Maybe I'll get a Golden Eye instead if at least one Hunter's Mag drops from the Grotto.
Chernobog

Postby Lynneth » 09 Sep 2014, 18:32

Hello, friends, looks like for few days ahead I will not be present since I can't even login at all into the game.

IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Yui Hirasaka » 10 Sep 2014, 00:49

Chernobog wrote:
The new content should be up on the 23rd as the Festival would be ending then. Come to think of it... I haven't even finished the Fireflies quest yet.

And nah, I doubt anyone would sell the Giron for a decent price now and am quite reluctant to get another Cypher. Maybe I'll get a Golden Eye instead if at least one Hunter's Mag drops from the Grotto.

No one is willing to sell their Giron on the fact that they are expensive to make (spent over 80M just to get to +70) and secondly the recipe and materials are a rare commodity at the moment. (Speaking from experience) Also just to add, the Girons are considerably more superior to Cyphers. Not just the damage aspect but also the status buffs you can get. (Dex +5 and HP +10%) However comparing it to a +100 Cypher it still isn't up to spec (at +70). So don't give it too much afterthought since the dungeon runs won't get any faster. >.<

So back on topic; I am planning to pull off an all nighter tonight to reach my intended goal. Anyone willing to come with? As usual grotto runs. ( my favorite place to grind now)
Yui Hirasaka (Daring/Dex+Vit+Wis) Pure Twin Swords

I love those who yearn for the impossible.
-Goethe-

Currently on break from playing Onigiri.
Yui Hirasaka

Postby Chernobog » 10 Sep 2014, 03:22

Heya Yui.

I agree with what you said but like before, charging OC is not an option for me and rolling nyanko would probably give me either a bunch of the same costumes, a bunch of Combo Skill Cards, or a bunch of underwear (the former is most likely) as such is my luck. I'll settle for a Golden Eye if I get some Hunter's mag in Grotto someday.

Ahh, I'd like to go with you. Never seen Giron actually. But it'd actually depend on whether my Internet will fail me or not. Been quite unstable since last week.
Chernobog

Postby Yui Hirasaka » 10 Sep 2014, 05:09

Chernobog wrote:Heya Yui.

I agree with what you said but like before, charging OC is not an option for me and rolling nyanko would probably give me either a bunch of the same costumes, a bunch of Combo Skill Cards, or a bunch of underwear (the former is most likely) as such is my luck. I'll settle for a Golden Eye if I get some Hunter's mag in Grotto someday.

Ahh, I'd like to go with you. Never seen Giron actually. But it'd actually depend on whether my Internet will fail me or not. Been quite unstable since last week.

You and me both Cherno, ever since I moved out of my old apartment the Internet connection here is really bad. I am relying on my phone's LTE connectivity and tethering it with my laptop. At least I get respectable speeds. For downloads though I need to rely on the snail connection.

Girons look like huge kitchen knives imo. But it is all personal choice. I made one for myself to fill in the gap before the update. I need them anyway for crafting my preferred end game we. You can see people around using Girons lately (Spooch, Tekato and Fefe to name a few) Or when we meet up I can show you my pair.

I will try to be online around 20:00 ish GMT+1. Let's see how long I can stay awake >.<

Here's hoping to see you online later. Take care.
Yui Hirasaka (Daring/Dex+Vit+Wis) Pure Twin Swords

I love those who yearn for the impossible.
-Goethe-

Currently on break from playing Onigiri.
Yui Hirasaka

Postby Chernobog » 10 Sep 2014, 05:17

Yui Hirasaka wrote:
Chernobog wrote:Heya Yui.

You and me both Cherno, ever since I moved out of my old apartment the Internet connection here is really bad. I am relying on my phone's LTE connectivity and tethering it with my laptop. At least I get respectable speeds. For downloads though I need to rely on the snail connection.

Girons look like huge kitchen knives imo. But it is all personal choice. I made one for myself to fill in the gap before the update. I need them anyway for crafting my preferred end game we. You can see people around using Girons lately (Spooch, Tekato and Fefe to name a few) Or when we meet up I can show you my pair.

I will try to be online around 20:00 ish GMT+1. Let's see how long I can stay awake >.<

Here's hoping to see you online later. Take care.

My Internet's acting up like a mad man right now dc'ing me every 2-5 minutes. Doesn't seem like I'll be able to even use my login boost at Grotto lol. Funny that it wasn't like this during the previous weeks where I wasn't grinding.

I'll still be online later just so my login boost will continue. I'll have to see if the Internet improves later.
Chernobog

Postby Lynneth » 12 Sep 2014, 05:42

I need help to clear Armitama Junction room 2 ( I can't join the party in room 3 sadly before clearing the 2nd room :( ).
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Firon » 13 Sep 2014, 20:10

Lynneth wrote:I need help to clear Armitama Junction room 2 ( I can't join the party in room 3 sadly before clearing the 2nd room :( ).

I don't think you need to clear all the areas in the 2nd room to get the third. You just need to do enough to get a reward.

Well, that's what worked for me.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Lynneth » 14 Sep 2014, 03:06

xD, finally a group that feels a group in this barren MMO
Lynneth

Postby Chernobog » 14 Sep 2014, 17:42

Lynneth wrote:xD, finally a group that feels a group in this barren MMO

Yep, yesterday was fun all right. Should do it again some time.

Anyway, I'm actually still interested in completing the Haunted House Hell Time Attack. Most of us haven't done it yet right? If you guys want, maybe we can give it a go during the weekend and spend an hour or two just to see if we can finish. It's likely that we won't get 5 people in the group to go but at least 3 would be good? We'll just get other people here and there if that would be the case.
Chernobog

PreviousNext

Return to Grouping/Recruitment