Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby OPPAI » 16 Sep 2014, 15:00

Welll......
OPPAI

Postby AxceL » 16 Sep 2014, 19:40

IGN: AxceL

Since I heard that this game had a quite variety of weapon category like Bow, T.Sword, Odachi, Sword, Axe and Wand/Staff... I was thinking what name fit me more... After I choose T.Sword since I will be Daring class. I rename it as AxceL.

From the name Axcel, I want to gain as much speed as I can in this game...
Like how the name prounounced... Axcel in other word can be mis-pronounced as Excel.. (Either way, I'm a laid-back type)

The name also could be mispronounced as Accel which is Accelerate/Acceleration/Accelerator? xD
You know how this work right?
My IGN were meant to be a fast and quick char built.. But with the condition I'am now... I think not.

#My first IGN suggestion was "Network".. but.. pfftt... xD

*sorry for the grammar... English isnt my main language. :P
Front Line Commander of Suicide Party.
Job:
Roaming/Travel Merchant
Part-Time Hunter
Info broker

Be a Nugget, because Nugget are strong.
AxceL

Postby Leobreaker322 » 17 Sep 2014, 09:37

My IGN is Kotetsu. It's a legendary sword yes. Used it in Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow as well as this game. Also a character's name from Pokemon Best Wishes and one of Satoshi's rivals who uses a Riolu, which later evolves to Lucario at one of his matches. Damn this pokemon is so OP for a fighting type. >.<

@Lynneth- I thought your name is from Lynette Bishop from Strike Witches. Your ign still awesome name though.<- Same for Yui and Koku :)
"In a world without gold, we would have been heroes~"
Leobreaker322

Postby Lynneth » 18 Sep 2014, 22:57

Leobreaker322 wrote:My IGN is Kotetsu. It's a legendary sword yes. Used it in Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow as well as this game. Also a character's name from Pokemon Best Wishes and one of Satoshi's rivals who uses a Riolu, which later evolves to Lucario at one of his matches. Damn this pokemon is so OP for a fighting type. >.<

@Lynneth- I thought your name is from Lynette Bishop from Strike Witches. Your ign still awesome name though.<- Same for Yui and Koku :)

I didn't know that there's my name in Anime :shock: . Well, I just looked it up. This is Lynette right > http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Lynette_Bishop.
Well, almost the same xD. But different attitude in real/online.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Hisami » 24 Sep 2014, 22:47

My IGN is Yukihabara, and it was actually random. It was supposed to be "Yukinoshita" but the game detects content-filtered words. Nothing special, though. :P
Hisami

Postby SirGinGy » 04 Oct 2014, 10:24

GinGy well it just spawned off the fact that i'm a ginger and ginger has two G's hence why the G's are capitalized in my name o.o nothing special
SirGinGy

Postby Bernkastel » 05 Oct 2014, 21:43

Late as hell.
My character's name is one from the Umineko series. Really liked the character and her name stuck in my mind, so there you have it.
IGN: Bernkastel
Witch of Miracles~
Bernkastel

Postby l-Hell-l » 08 Oct 2014, 07:38

IGN: l-Hell-l

Reason behind my name is because i'm so used to having biblical names even though i'm Atheist, such as: Hell, Heaven, Satan, Devil. It's also natural to me so I really don't mind c:
IGN: l-Hell-l
IGN: Fall
o0o.~*o0o*~*o0o*~*o0o*~.o0o
l-Hell-l

Postby YukiMatsuru » 09 Oct 2014, 14:31

Okaii My 1st IGN Is YukiMatsuru and I Got Yuki From "Vampire Knight" and i got Matsuru from The game "Persona 3"
My 2nd IGN is Matsuru Kurijo i got it from "Persona 3"
My 3rd IGN is Yuiiko Kawai i got Yuiiko from the Manga called " Beast Master" then i got Kawai from the manga called " A Devil and Her Love Song"
IGN: YukiMatsuru Lvl.45
Forum Artist And DJ
YukiMatsuru

Postby Zaire » 13 Oct 2014, 11:35

IGN: Erimaki
+ 襟巻き (Eri-maki) means scarf/muffler.
+ The shinobi clothing I wear has 'em.
+ I like 'em.
IGN: Erimaki
Level: 36
Weapons: Swords, Twin Swords, Bows, Axes