[Grinding - Closed] Echigo Estate

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Re: [Grinding] Echigo Estate

Postby Lynneth » 14 Sep 2014, 21:06

Chernobog wrote:
Lynneth wrote:xD, finally a group that feels a group in this barren MMO

Yep, yesterday was fun all right. Should do it again some time.

Anyway, I'm actually still interested in completing the Haunted House Hell Time Attack. Most of us haven't done it yet right? If you guys want, maybe we can give it a go during the weekend and spend an hour or two just to see if we can finish. It's likely that we won't get 5 people in the group to go but at least 3 would be good? We'll just get other people here and there if that would be the case.

Yeah, we should get that time down to around 4-5 mins. Unfortunately, for wands I can't both lure and spells in Hell mode.

I am still not yet completing the Haunted House Hell Time Attack.I can go in normal day, wait for Yui though, 2 days from now on?
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Chernobog » 15 Sep 2014, 17:28

Lynneth wrote:
Chernobog wrote:
Lynneth wrote:xD, finally a group that feels a group in this barren MMO

Yep, yesterday was fun all right. Should do it again some time.

Anyway, I'm actually still interested in completing the Haunted House Hell Time Attack. Most of us haven't done it yet right? If you guys want, maybe we can give it a go during the weekend and spend an hour or two just to see if we can finish. It's likely that we won't get 5 people in the group to go but at least 3 would be good? We'll just get other people here and there if that would be the case.

Yeah, we should get that time down to around 4-5 mins. Unfortunately, for wands I can't both lure and spells in Hell mode.

I am still not yet completing the Haunted House Hell Time Attack.I can go in normal day, wait for Yui though, 2 days from now on?

Those 2 days after should be tomorrow, Wednesday right? I have something to do on Friday and Saturday nights and probably won't be online much this weekend at all. Might as well do Hell mode before that with whoever will be available.
Chernobog

Postby Lynneth » 16 Sep 2014, 09:02

I got this error again ;_;

This is getting to my nerve.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Chernobog » 02 Oct 2014, 01:03

Okay. I had applied for the disconnection of my current Internet subscription as my provider has not been able to fix it at all for a whole month. I had already applied for a new one which is scheduled to arrive at Saturday morning but there's no guarantee that a new connection will be established then.

So I'll be away for today and tomorrow at the very least, and possibly a week if the new provider slacks off. There is a 8-9 year old modem at home that I could try to use but am not sure how well it would hold. I can still check the forums during my working hours on weekdays though.

Anyway, have fun grinding, hunting or whatever guys.
Chernobog

Postby Kira-kun » 13 Oct 2014, 19:52

are this group are still active? if it is. I like to join you guyz to RADE Estate :D

IGN: Van Mido
Level: 92
Build/Stats: Daring / POW/VIT/MIND/DEX/WIS
Weapons: Katana
Timezone/Availability: UTC+08:00 Online 12:00pm-5:00am.
Role: <Ninja Assasin>
Expectations: that we grind more and have fun more~ invite more ppl active to grind there.. more party to grind more ppl would join..

I want Estate to back to lively Grind place again. When im grinding there its so lonely and its really hard to find ppl would join you..

Estate is more efficient to grind than hermit IF you clear the dungeon fast :D
Kira-kun

Previous

Return to Grouping/Recruitment