[Grinding] - Edo

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

[Grinding] - Edo

Postby Chernobog » 16 Oct 2014, 18:53

Again, it's not a leech party.

Since the new content areas are giving players a chance to grind better on fields, I decided to create a new group which is dedicated on grinding through them. The main objective of the group would be to have:

- A better chance of finding parties
- A better grinding experience with competent players

Now here are some set rules (these are subject to change):

1. The minimum level requirement is 90 and above (except for support classes?)

- The level requirement will be a bit vague as there are also capable people who are just above level 80. Perhaps level 80++ applications will be put on hold till I see how they would hold in the party?

2. The weapon requirements must be that you have 2 ougi'd +80 - +100 level 70+ weapons

- I myself have only 2 weapons and was repairing for like every 10 minutes during grinding. Can't imagine how bad it'd be if you only had one

3. Afking and disconnections in the party will follow these guidelines:

- Afking for more than 1-2 mins must be stated in the party chat
    - Short afks will be given up to 5 minutes. Party leaders are free to kick the member after that time
    - Long afks will be given up to 30 minutes BUT the player must NOT be in the field. Party leaders are free to kick the member after that time
    - Disconnected players are given 15 minutes to reconnect and rejoin the party
    - In such a case that the party leader is the one afk and has exceeded the allotted afk times, please feel free to re-party
    - Players should use their best discretion and get the others' consent for other circumstances

4. Absolutely no stealing spots from any players even if they are not part of the group

- Arguing for the spots are valid provided you were there first (Ex. you just went out to repair or got back from a short afk)

5. Absolutely no conflicts between members of the group

- Please act as maturely as possible and avoid fighting within the group. The common goal for this is to grind and only that.

If you can adhere to the given rules, please apply by posting here some of your info:

IGN: Amagiri
Level: 94
Build/Stats: Daring / DEX, MND, VIT and a little POW
Weapons: Twin Swords
Grinding Preference: Edo Sewer Fields
Timezone/Availability: GMT +8 / Weekdays 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM and Weekends 11:00 AM - till I drop

A member list will be posted here once we can get 5 people in the group.

Please feel free to post any opinions/suggestions so that adjustments can be made for the best grinding experience possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/24/2014 ** UPDATE **

Due to there being only a few players wanting to apply here and yet having a bunch of people in the group already, I think it's better to drop the stated rules above (the other people are qualified to grind in the Sewers anyway). I haven't had much time to spend in the game and will probably have less over the coming days (I'm not even Santa and it's getting busy near Christmas).

Applicants here are still welcome to apply. Please get along now everyone.
Last edited by Chernobog on 23 Oct 2014, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Chernobog

Re: [Grinding] - Edo

Postby Firon » 16 Oct 2014, 19:51

Chernobog wrote:4. Absolutely no stealing spots from any players even if they are not part of the group

- Arguing for the spots are valid provided you were there first (Ex. you just went out to repair or got back from a short afk)

I disagree with this one because if you see a spot free, you should feel free to take it and not have the chance of someone coming back in 5 minutes saying they were there first, especially if you've used a boost. People sometimes hunt for a spot for a long time and for someone to come and say that seems a bit selfish imo :/

-Side Note: Needs more channels...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Lynneth » 16 Oct 2014, 20:02

Anyway for full attack, I have 4 high level weapons with full Ougis, one is +100, another is +60, the rest is +50. (All are 8 Ougis in total) and mags required.

And for full support I have 4 high level staffs with all skill lv.VII / VI and mags required. ( still looking for Invig VI/VII unfortunately :( ).

The only drawbacks are I don't have enough level to join the party >_<; But I can finish one enemy with 3/4 skills consecutively inside the sewer. ( the EXP is around 2k :o ). If you have one free spot I want to join :D.

Firon wrote:
Chernobog wrote:4. Absolutely no stealing spots from any players even if they are not part of the group

I disagree with this one because if you see a spot free, you should feel free to take it and not have the chance of someone coming back in 5 minutes saying they were there first, especially if you've used a boost. People sometimes hunt for a spot for a long time and for someone to come and say that seems a bit selfish imo :/

If there are more channels, say around 10 channels, there won't be any spot fights :). Anyway, temporary solution would be grinding inside dungeon... but that doesn't solve the main problem :(.

----------------------------------------------------
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby Chernobog » 16 Oct 2014, 22:24

Firon wrote:

Hmm.. wouldn't that go both ways if the person who repaired was on a boost? Anyway I'm pretty sure there's not much of a solution for this and it'll spark conflict with players soon. I'll try thinking about this and discussing with people who would join then.

Ah and having more channels would be nice. I'm doubt they'd add more but I'm fine with grinding in the other Sewers or dungeons if needed.

Lynneth wrote:Anyway for full attack, I have 4 high level weapons with full Ougis, one is +100, another is +60, the rest is +50. (All are 8 Ougis in total) and mags required.

And for full support I have 4 high level staffs with all skill lv.VII / VI and mags required. ( still looking for Invig VI/VII unfortunately :( ).

The only drawbacks are I don't have enough level to join the party >_<; But I can finish one enemy with 3/4 skills consecutively inside the sewer. ( the EXP is around 2k :o ). If you have one free spot I want to join :D.

Shouldn't you be killing a bunch of mobs with 3/4 skills though since you have glaives? And yea I'll let you know if there's a spot in the party since I doubt people will join here anytime soon.
Chernobog

Postby Chernobog » 17 Oct 2014, 19:55

Presently, my Internet connection isn't working for some reason and the providers are saying they can't do anything about it till this Sunday afternoon. Not sure if they will come by then but that may be the soonest I can get back I suppose.
Chernobog

Postby Lynneth » 18 Oct 2014, 20:08

Chernobog wrote:Presently, my Internet connection isn't working for some reason and the providers are saying they can't do anything about it till this Sunday afternoon. Not sure if they will come by then but that may be the soonest I can get back I suppose.

We'll be waiting for you :). I need help to clear main quest content ^_^.
IGN : Lynneth (lv.92/Reraised as Zombies) - Looking for more exciting experience..Rather than being depressed, better just play! :D. Let's grind for teamwork.. or not? :P :). Looking for party to grind lv.90+ weapon. Whisp me IGN!-In hiatus for 2 days-
Lynneth

Postby OPPAI » 19 Oct 2014, 22:38

If there is a free spot, I want in too Hahaha.

Although level wise I'm only at 87, but I think I can 1hit the mobs. (I can't really confirm this yet since I casually hit them back when I was trying to clear some quests. Will try later)
OPPAI

Postby Chernobog » 19 Oct 2014, 22:52

OPPAI wrote:If there is a free spot, I want in too Hahaha.

Although level wise I'm only at 87, but I think I can 1hit the mobs. (I can't really confirm this yet since I casually hit them back when I was trying to clear some quests. Will try later)

1 or 2 HKO is good (realized I'm barely even 2HKOing the mechanical soldiers in Marunouchi with my TB ~__~). Anyway just fill these up.

IGN:
Level:
Build/Stats:
Weapons:
Grinding Preference:
Timezone/Availability:

I'll invite you later today in-game.
Chernobog

Postby OPPAI » 19 Oct 2014, 23:06

Chernobog wrote:
OPPAI wrote:If there is a free spot, I want in too Hahaha.

1 or 2 HKO is good (realized I'm barely even 2HKOing the mechanical soldiers in Marunouchi with my TB ~__~). Anyway just fill these up.

IGN:
Level:
Build/Stats:
Weapons:
Grinding Preference:
Timezone/Availability:

I'll invite you later today in-game.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this, I can only go up till the sewers before management(which is basically the start of sewers since I haven't clear management yet)
Meh, maybe I will come back when I do hahaha

IGN: OPPAI
LEVEL: 87
BUILD/STATS: PWR, 70ish DEX, a bit of WIS and MND
WEAPONS: +90 lv80ish Axe with 2 ougis, +100 lv70ish axe with two ougis and +100 lv60ish axe with 1 asura spin VI ougi (don't mind!)
TIMEZONE AVAILABILITY: GMT+8 10pm onwards except for Thursdays and Sundays, where I'm mostly free to grind
OPPAI

Postby Lynneth » 20 Oct 2014, 09:17

Lynneth wrote:Anyway for full attack, I have 4 high level weapons with full Ougis, one is +100, another is +60, the rest is +50. (All are 8 Ougis in total) and mags required.

Shouldn't you be killing a bunch of mobs with 3/4 skills though since you have glaives? And yea I'll let you know if there's a spot in the party since I doubt people will join here anytime soon.[/quote]

I made a new weapon special for Ice Glaive (if it's hit on the center of the glaive) :). It's now one hit all normal enemies in the sewer >,<,, so excited >.

Still need help to clear pipe #4, the boss is the circle human which spits lightning. His hp bar is very large... my weapon dura is not enough to kill the boss ._.

======

Special thanks for someone help me to get another +100 weapon ! ;).

Lynneth

Next

Return to Grouping/Recruitment