WOOHOO finally joined the PC world

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

WOOHOO finally joined the PC world

Postby xdemongal » 10 Jul 2015, 08:22

Hello every1 i have finally got a gaming pc and the 1st game i came across was this 1. looks beautiful indeed. anyway, i am looking for friends to play this game with if no 1 minds of course. i currently have a spellcaster character because my friend told me there hard to level but there really worth the damage they can do. Lil Miku is my character. if any1 can show me the fun times on this game that be great looking forward to meeting every1^^
xdemongal

Re: WOOHOO finally joined the PC world

Postby Miyako Tachibana » 10 Jul 2015, 13:11

Welcome to PC Onigiri, xDemongal!
US Onigiri Character:
    Yosh!tsune Lvl 115 Swords
    Myuu Tachibana Lvl 32 Twin Swords
JP Onigiri Character: Tachibana Miyako Lvl 52 Bow
Further preparing for next content~
Miyako Tachibana

Postby xdemongal » 10 Jul 2015, 15:20

why thank you very much for the welcome but not every1 else thinks so i have tried talking to about 14 ppl and they either ran away or just dissappeared. its going to be alot harder then i thought making friends on a game huh?
xdemongal

Postby Miyako Tachibana » 10 Jul 2015, 16:07

Yeah, the lower levels usually are kind of like that, though not in the past (During Beta Days). Nowadays no one wants to help in the lower levels.

If you want help, feel free to message me (IGN: Miyako Tachibana) if you have any problems with your Main Quests. :)
US Onigiri Character:
    Yosh!tsune Lvl 115 Swords
    Myuu Tachibana Lvl 32 Twin Swords
JP Onigiri Character: Tachibana Miyako Lvl 52 Bow
Further preparing for next content~
Miyako Tachibana

Postby MrLulzman » 10 Jul 2015, 19:07

hai, i could probably help you out sometime, just started a couple of days ago as well and i'm having a blast so far. also was looking to either join in, or form a sort of group to play with. name in game is JackChop, i'm around level 20, and playing as a dual blade/bow type of character. just add me up and we can play sometime :P also got a mic if you wanna use teamspeak or skype or anything like that.
MrLulzman

Return to New Player Forum