Aina present!

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Aina present!

Postby Aina » 18 Aug 2015, 21:08

Hey there~

i just downloaded the game yesterday i really liked the game, although i died like 3 times in the 2nd dungeon
so i was thinking about make a group since i don't know anybody and i don't know too much about the game i would like to try make a group so everything may be more enjoyable and we can have fun together~

i have a little trouble with introductions so um...

i don't know what else to put in here so if you want to know something just ask~ xD

Oh btw my IGN is Aina~
i'm actually lvl 9

hope we can be friends~ !! x3

the game is in maintenance right now? oh well i guess ill have to wait to play it~

take care!! ~
Aina

Re: Aina present!

Postby gram » 18 Aug 2015, 21:15

Dis ish Gram me level 100 so if u need help i'll help you if i am on although i am mostly not on
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 21:32

The games under maintenance right now, but I'm sure that you'll be able to find several players to party with, and as long as you're asking for help with understanding the game (and not asking for carries) people will be more than willing to explain things to you.

On any note, welcome to Onigayri~~
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby gram » 18 Aug 2015, 21:35

Penii wrote:The games under maintenance right now, but I'm sure that you'll be able to find several players to party with, and as long as you're asking for help with understanding the game (and not asking for carries) people will be more than willing to explain things to you.

On any note, welcome to Onigayri~~

^ ish troll no read
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
gram

Postby Katisu » 19 Aug 2015, 15:20

Welcome Aina! I'll search around since I'm need of friends myself (Lonely IG life, -Sniffs-). I should be more frequent now.
Katisu

Return to New Player Forum