Does this seriously happen in Onigiri?

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Does this seriously happen in Onigiri?

Postby Chitanda Eru » 18 Aug 2015, 21:43

I just read a post somewhere about the maintenance.....Im a new player and I find myself terribly shock.......but why the hell were they saying that some patch from the past took like a year to finish?!?!?!?
Im curious~~~!

-Chitanda Eru-
Chitanda Eru

Re: Does this seriously happen in Onigiri?

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 21:53

Chitanda Eru wrote:I just read a post somewhere about the maintenance.....Im a new player and I find myself terribly shock.......but why the hell were they saying that some patch from the past took like a year to finish?!?!?!?

I'm quite sure you're misunderstanding here---

There was not a maintenance that took a year to finish (where you can't log in; etc.)
But a period of around 9months where they did not release new content. (So several players caught up with the game and/or maxed their lvls out and had nothing to do.) This extensive period of time caused many players to quit the game because they were sick and tired of being bored.

We were making fun of this maintenance because Onigayri has long since had a history of late releases, broken promises for new content, etc.

As c$ has since stated, the maintenance will take at least 10hrs---now it's been approximately 16---until whatever error is fixed.

This isn't normal, though it has happened a couple times in the past (unscheduled maintenance). However, none of these previous fixes took as long as this one. (I believe).

I hope that cleared things up.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby Chitanda Eru » 18 Aug 2015, 22:24

Oh Ok thanks.....
tho reading into stuff the only reason I can think of how Onigiri manage to last is because of the player themselves
Im curious~~~!

-Chitanda Eru-
Chitanda Eru

Postby Jakiro » 18 Aug 2015, 22:29

Basically. Many people feel that CS just isn't responding to the player's wishes such as the speedup of translated content to US servers. (We already have map data all the way to Tanegashima already, just needs translating.)
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby Chitanda Eru » 18 Aug 2015, 22:51

what? the story still in japanese? or pooooorly translated?
Im curious~~~!

-Chitanda Eru-
Chitanda Eru

Postby Jakiro » 18 Aug 2015, 22:55

To simple it down, we have translated content until Oushuu Highway (latest area that we are at). The next areas are simply blocked for us to enter because of the Japanese coding unable to be read in the JP server. Some of these bad coding lie in some of our weapons as well, if you notice a bunch of squares and weird stuff on the lore behind it.

Well it is badly translated too but meh thats liveable.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby Chitanda Eru » 18 Aug 2015, 23:13

Im use to it by now.....I play Jap games after all those that dosnt have an english release and patches 8-)
I may not be very fluent at Japanese yet tho able to understand a fair amount (cant read Hiragana tho just some katakana)
Im curious~~~!

-Chitanda Eru-
Chitanda Eru

Postby SupremeTentacle » 22 Aug 2015, 11:43

wat

That makes absolutely no sense. By "not very fluent," did you mean "not the slightest bit fluent"?

Cause like, how does being able to read only some Katakana count as fluency in the slightest...?

That means you have <50 of the 2200 or so characters that one needs to know to be "fluent" in Japanese at the high school level.... It's literally impossible to understand any real Japanese text through only being able to read bits and pieces of katakana.

That's like saying you've memorize the letters 'A' through 'F' and have somewhat of an understanding of English..... And well, that won't go very well.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby AtmaMoogle » 22 Aug 2015, 12:00

Chitanda Eru wrote:Im use to it by now.....I play Jap games after all those that dosnt have an english release and patches 8-)
I may not be very fluent at Japanese yet tho able to understand a fair amount (cant read Hiragana tho just some katakana)

If that's what you call being even the slightest bit of being fluent, you seriously need reconsider suicide. Cleaning the gene pool is one way to help save the world.
AtmaMoogle

Postby Shu Ouma-san » 24 Jan 2018, 01:11

AtmaMoogle wrote:
Chitanda Eru wrote:Im use to it by now.....I play Jap games after all those that dosnt have an english release and patches 8-)

If that's what you call being even the slightest bit of being fluent, you seriously need reconsider suicide. Cleaning the gene pool is one way to help save the world.

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shu Ouma-san

Return to Off Topic