Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Post helpful information for other players here.

Re: Where to grind/farm - Ideal spots, and why

Postby Tekato » 20 Aug 2015, 20:00

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Looking back to the beginning of the thread, and I see Yakumo is recommended for Ryou in Kyoto. That's good to know. I can handle that dungeon fairly well. Now if I can just stockpile some 200% Ryou boosts and hit that shit during a better fever time, I might be able to raise the cash I need. Realistically I need about 25 million I think. I've got some weapons that cost about 400k just to smelt past enhancement level 10, and I can now get as high as level 60. If I'm honest, I think 25 million might be a bit optiministic.

The problem with the game atm is you're leveling way too fast, you can't even properly farm weapons anymore because you're always going to be over leveling them too fast, at this point you're already too high level for kyoto which has weapons ranging from lvl 30-40ish irc you should start heading for kaga/echigo by now which has the weapons for your level. :/
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby Jakiro » 20 Aug 2015, 20:09

Im surprised he didn't use Daggers Peak to level though. That part I am a tad happy to see. But on the other hand, ya might want to speed Kyoto up. The monsters behave stupidly till Edo, so all you have to do is attack before they do and presto! They die.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 21 Aug 2015, 18:00

I ran Daggers Peak for about an hour or two, only comopleted the first quest, then got bored of it. Plus, Musashi gives me the creeps. I can't team up with someone if I don't like hanging around them. The reason I'm levelling quickly at the moment is because of fever time, and I had some Exp boosts to use up as well. It also helps that I re-specked my main to correct some wasted points (namely on Vitality), so my Dex is considerably higher now. I'd like to move on, but I'm not confident in my own abilities. That said, I don't think I have much choice. I'm basically out of Friendship Items, and if I recall, monsters more than ten levels below you don't drop any. Only Yakumo Hell, Yellow Dragon Spire Hell and Shinoda Hell will give me any, at my current level anyway. Well, I'm not using Virtual Demon again til Thursday, so Fever Time will be gone by then. I'm out of Exp boosts as well, so I won't level up so fast anymore. Tomorrow (Well, technically today seeing as it's 2am for me) I'm running Dancer Lancer again, who has a lot of work to do in Kyoto. He's lagging behind Virtual Demon now.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Because » 21 Aug 2015, 18:03

Jakiro wrote:Im surprised he didn't use Daggers Peak to level though. That part I am a tad happy to see. But on the other hand, ya might want to speed Kyoto up. The monsters behave stupidly till Edo, so all you have to do is attack before they do and presto! They die.

I went as far in the story as possible, and then I got stuck in the forest, I forgot where that was at but I had to do the black lily quests, I think this was around level 70+.

Then I went to Daggers Peak because I had only JUST heard of it, and I decided to try and level myself there, which worked untill level 100, but it did take a long time to reach that though, spent alot of lonely hours reaching that level..

And then I field grinded myself to level 102 at marunouchi sewers, and leveled up to 105 in Pipe3 :D, Double amaya + good magas allowed me to pretty much kill everything easily with a friend supporting me.

The game is really fun if you do your story quests and level for yourself, but yeah leechers will always be in any game, and it's pretty dumb, but what'll we do huh..

DP was good to level at solo, leechers well.. That's another story, I wonder why they even play the game,
Because

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 21 Aug 2015, 18:10

Because wrote:leechers well.. That's another story, I wonder why they even play the game,

So they can get the best weapons without putting in the effort, then going back to Onigashima to brag to noobs about how awesome they are. Most noobs can tell they're leechers anyway, unless they too are leechers. For them it's not about playing the game, it's about joining the elite as quickly as possible. They don't realise that they'll never be that good because they don't play the game.The best players got to where they are by working hard, grinding endlessly to become the best. Leechers... they don't even know the meaning of "effort". For them, effort is having to lean over to reach for the food they shovel down their throats.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 21 Aug 2015, 19:38

well at least you people know what exactly to do. Theres still clueless lvl 90s who dont know what the hell a SF magatama is...

Jakiro

Postby SupremeTentacle » 21 Aug 2015, 20:17

Most of the elite are just people with deep wallets anyways though....

It's not like grinding several +100 crosses without spending a speck of OC is really a viable option...
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Jakiro » 21 Aug 2015, 21:01

meh the truth hurts.

Jakiro

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 22 Aug 2015, 18:49

SupremeTentacle wrote:It's not like grinding several +100 crosses without spending a speck of OC is really a viable option...

That's the problem with games these days. Aside from console games that you pay for anyway, most F2P games are rigged so that you have to spend money if you want to clear the game. 'Tis a crying shame, that's a good way to lose the respect of your consumer i.e. the players. I wonder how popular this game would be if it was truly free to play. And if they fixed certain bugs and translation issues too.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby SupremeTentacle » 22 Aug 2015, 19:59

I highly doubt that they care about the non-paying customers anyways.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & Strategy