Update 2015-9-29 Aragami Magma,New Youkai Summon,Nyankoropon

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Update 2015-9-29 Aragami Magma,New Youkai Summon,Nyankoropon

Postby Takoyaki » 29 Sep 2015, 01:55

Feeling roguish? The Bandit clothing set is now available in Nyankoropon! Jump in to try your luck!

• New Dungeon in The Warding

Aragami Magma has joined the fray in The Warding! Do you dare challenge his might?

Targeted at players level 70 and above, this dungeon is not for the faint of heart. However, those that do have what it takes to conquer the dungeon and fell this mighty foe may find a fiery, Oodachi sized reward awaiting them...

• New Youkai Summon

Speak to Douman in Onigashima about learning how to summon the next Youkai in your collection... The Ittan-momen!

• Summer Festival Ending!

The Festival Grounds in Onigashima will be CLOSED. Thank you all for participating, and we look forward to seeing you next year!

-----------------------------

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Japanese/English text glitches
- Removed Miyamoto Musashi NPC from Onigashima
Takoyaki

Re: Update 2015-9-29 Aragami Magma,New Youkai Summon,Nyankor

Postby Unnatural » 29 Sep 2015, 06:00

Uh... The event items needed for summoning tickets don't seem to drop at all. I tried fighting mobs way above my character level, then tried fighting Ittanmomen-type enemies of different levels. And not any single Spirit Incense appearing.
16 JUN REVAMP
Lv105 - Spear - underEdo - "take-it-easy mode"
Lv 54 - TSword - Seki - standby
Lv 56 - Odachi - Seki - standby
Lv 65 - JOKE STATS Sword - Seki - standby
Lv 55 - Wand - Seki - standby
Lv 55 - Axe - Seki - standby
Unnatural

Postby Firon » 29 Sep 2015, 07:37

Unnatural wrote:Uh... The event items needed for summoning tickets don't seem to drop at all. I tried fighting mobs way above my character level, then tried fighting Ittanmomen-type enemies of different levels. And not any single Spirit Incense appearing.

Sugarcane part 2
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 30 Sep 2015, 17:07

Hmm, do I want to hang around with an Ittanmomen? I suppose if I get one in a funky enough colour then maybe. In total I've summoned 8 Kijimuna, all blue, all with a C grade stat as its highest (usually Power), and all but one actually fights. I've got one Cowardly who.... well I think you can guess.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 01 Oct 2015, 12:15

So I'm guessing the Spirit Incense is pretty rare. Played for two hours, about 15 dungeon runs on top of field hunting... one SI drop. This Ittanmomen better be hardcore or I'll be disappointed.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 01 Oct 2015, 19:26

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:So I'm guessing the Spirit Incense is pretty rare. Played for two hours, about 15 dungeon runs on top of field hunting... one SI drop. This Ittanmomen better be hardcore or I'll be disappointed.

They are rare, but you should be getting more than that.

Firon wrote:If you're not getting many, try a higher level dungeon/mode, or a dungeon with more youkai-or increase the youkai quantity with an afk party/larger party.

Applies to this too (not just friendship items)
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Taakun » 01 Oct 2015, 20:21

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:So I'm guessing the Spirit Incense is pretty rare. Played for two hours, about 15 dungeon runs on top of field hunting... one SI drop. This Ittanmomen better be hardcore or I'll be disappointed.

Should stop now then. You'll be very disappointed unless you like a pet that can pretty much only hit a stationary target or something that walks into its attack.
Definitely not worth the grind imo, especially when all jp players were simply given the ittanmomen...
E hana pu, a'ole'olelo wale no
JP
ヒゴミ | エミル | 電波[胎蔵] | まりか | ケイコ | メイコ
EN
Denpa | Higomi | Sadaye | Minimo | Spam Katsu | Iezaburo
Taakun

Return to Announcements