Update 2015-10-27- Sarutobi Sasuke/Dungeons/Outfits

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Update 2015-10-27- Sarutobi Sasuke/Dungeons/Outfits

Postby Takoyaki » 27 Oct 2015, 01:49

Shes's quick as lightning and close to unrivaled in the arts of ninjutsu....

Introducing....

Sarutobi Sasuke!

You can find Sarutobi Sasuke at the conclusion of the battle for Sekigahara. It seems like she's come on Sanada's orders to investigate the Tokugawa... Maybe you should help her out! If you're already able to visit Kaga (or beyond) head to The Echizen Highway side of Sekigahara to meet your newest friend, Sarutobi the Ninja.

*New Dungeons*

When you're a ninja of Sasuke's level, trouble is never far behind... Help her defeat Yoshihiro and clear the new dungeon in Sekigahara to claim an SP Gacha Ticket as your prize!

Be careful though, while the Sekigahara dungeon is aimed at players with a level of around 60 - 70, Chifuri has the power to send you to meet Yoshihiro's distant cousin, General Shouku. Assault! General Shouku is a much more advanced run - if you're unprepared for the challenge, you'll be Youkai-food before you know it.

Crushed Shouku and still good to go? Well, the battle in Sekigahara isn't only place to get fired up - the Gargoyle invasion continues with the arrival of ferocious Infernal Gargoyle!

A challenging new addition to the warding, this Gargoyle awaits players amongst the flames on the other side of the rift. The Infernal Gargoyle can be tackled from level 70 on, however the upper levels are not for the faint of heart. If you can take down this fiery beast, weapon recipes await! Take them to Yoshitsune to see what legendary weapons of fire and flame she can craft for you.

*New Plaza Outfits*

New outfits are now available in the Nyankoropon! Why not have a spin and try your luck getting a new costume for your character?! This week's outfit is the Tengu set for guys and gals.

The famous Ninja of Sanada's Braves and her quest are available until the 24th of November (11/24)

"Come on! Let's play!" - Sasuke
Takoyaki

Re: Update 2015-10-27- Sarutobi Sasuke/Dungeons/Outfits

Postby Riddras » 27 Oct 2015, 03:24

Great! I'm updating client right now~
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Screw The Moose » 27 Oct 2015, 08:54

Awesome!
IGN: Khaos Muffins Lv 107 Spear
--------
Yoshitsune gave me a shitty OOD CROSS /.-
Want to learn Japanese? Go take a class, not Google Traslate or Rosetta Stone
Screw The Moose

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 27 Oct 2015, 17:50

I got one or two characters who could benefit from those wings, so I'll see if I can strike it lucky.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Serris » 28 Oct 2015, 02:36

Wait, what about the lolita outfits? I've tried to use up all my Gacha tickets to get them, now it kinda seems moot to get 'em now.
Serris

Postby Riddras » 28 Oct 2015, 05:18

Was hoping for Sasuke, but it's still good. The wings are part of the shirt slot though, so can't mix n match it with other shirts.

Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to Announcements