A little Anecdote

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: A little Anecdote

Postby Seija Kijin » 30 Aug 2015, 18:57

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:No-one really cares about you either. Don't you have better things to do with your life other than spam? Oh wait, the answer just became apparent as I was asking it. Of course you don't, otherwise you'd be doing that instead.

Hmm. You don't know what reversing the forums mean. Maybe I should try grave bumping from page 60 below instead of page 2. It'll take too much time though so most likely someone will break my efforts by posting b4 I finish my plan.
~ The way you reject is the way that I choose
Coz I know it'll drive you insane
REVERSE IDEOLOGY
Seija Kijin

Postby Tekato » 30 Aug 2015, 21:48

Seija Kijin wrote:
HelixDraxzonyx wrote:No-one really cares about you either. Don't you have better things to do with your life other than spam? Oh wait, the answer just became apparent as I was asking it. Of course you don't, otherwise you'd be doing that instead.

Hmm. You don't know what reversing the forums mean. Maybe I should try grave bumping from page 60 below instead of page 2. It'll take too much time though so most likely someone will break my efforts by posting b4 I finish my plan.

Who's bright idea was it to try to reverse the forums in the first place lol........... You pretty much fucked yourself with that plan.
Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 11 Nov 2015, 18:20

I'll post this here since I can't think of anywhere else to post it (though I kinda wish I could move this thread to Off Topic):

So I'm beginning to think my manager is a sadist. I'm the tallest person at work, so naturally she enjoys sticking me on the one tiny checkout in the whole place, so I have to fold myself up like an origami crane to fit in there. Of course, it's also possible that I could be a masochist, since I don't seem to object to this, despite my discomfort. I'm stiffer than SupremeTentacle's pork sword after he heard Himiko's voice.

Let that image sink in, and I'll be back with more anecdotes as they come. Hopefully they'll be funnier ones.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 11 Nov 2015, 21:14

request to Takoyaki to move it
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 13 Nov 2015, 17:59

New TV on order, delivering 21-23 November at latest. Also ordered a multi-region DVD player since it's so damn hard to find good anime in Britain, apparently. Of course, I'll need new shelves to fit all that extra anime on, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

In other news: I'm worried about my arse. A fart I ripped yesterday is still wafting around. I mean, I know it was the most heinous stench known to man, but to still be floating 24 hours later is just ridiculous. I might just be the last person on Earth you'd want to be Dutch Oven'd by.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 16 Nov 2015, 18:09

New TV will be arriving either tomorrow or Wednesday. Woot! I'm itching to play this game again, especially now that all my characters have a 300% drop boost (I've still been logging in to get calendar items, but that's been my limit so far). It's going to be a bit of a chore carrying a 32" TV upstairs and into my sanctuary, but hey; it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy.

So, depending on a few variables (like sleep deprivation), I might make a start on developing my first game on Thursday. Don't know how long it'll take me to complete it though, I'll just have to see how easy/hard it is.

I leave you with this piece of advice: If you're going to try and teach yourself how to spin a sword around your hand like they do in the movies, don't use a sharp sword. Your hand will thank you. I speak from personal experience on that matter. Luckily I got off very lightly, I could have sliced half my hand off.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Screw The Moose » 16 Nov 2015, 23:21

Thanks for the mini lesson on Caduceus, Doc. I guess its fitting that its my resu staff...

Lucky you that you're getting your new toys. I just cashed in a couple paychecks for a new laptop. I just missed out a week of the new log in calander bonus .-.
IGN: Khaos Muffins Lv 107 Spear
--------
Yoshitsune gave me a shitty OOD CROSS /.-
Want to learn Japanese? Go take a class, not Google Traslate or Rosetta Stone
Screw The Moose

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 17 Nov 2015, 18:18

And now a piece of advice to anyone living in Britain: Don't use Yodel for deliveries. Apparently they've never heard of "morning." I wasted mine waiting for them. Two hours after I went to work, they tried to deliver. Rearranged delivery for Thursday since I'm off then. I recommend DPD or ParcelForce, especially if you're sending tracked parcels.

As for the anecdote, I have a case of irony. Ordered some 3 pin - 4 pin fan connectors for the PC I'm building (my fans are 3 pin, the motherboard is 4 pin). The company sent me 4 pin - 4 pin power extension cables. This company has the slogan "hard-to-find made easy". Can't be *that* easy then, can it? Could be worse I suppose. They could have sent me a dildo.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 19 Nov 2015, 18:17

I have some... interesting friends. I set up my new TV, and the first thing Kyle does is send me a picture of some topless bint, along with the message "To christen your new TV. Enjoy DB!" (I took the liberty of correcting all his spelling errors. I think this is what he said anyway. Oh, and "DB" is shorthand for a nickname I've been given. It's not my actual initials. Those are FSW). That guy only ever thinks of tits. Makes talking to him amusing sometimes though.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Riddras » 21 Nov 2015, 20:22

If you mistype something, it's called a typo. If you misheard something, it's called a hear..do?

"You're beautiful, like demons in the sky..."
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic