Hello pls help me with this

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hello pls help me with this

Postby Mashiro » 21 Dec 2015, 11:04

i'm just new and i started playing Onigiri cuz it is cute
Attachments
mashiro.png
PLs help me
mashiro.png (17.36 KiB) Viewed 10339 times
Mashiro

Re: Hello pls help me with this

Postby Screw The Moose » 21 Dec 2015, 12:46

Connection time out = bad internet
IGN: Khaos Muffins Lv 107 Spear
--------
Yoshitsune gave me a shitty OOD CROSS /.-
Want to learn Japanese? Go take a class, not Google Traslate or Rosetta Stone
Screw The Moose

Postby Exicutioner » 17 Apr 2016, 04:16

No, its not just because the bad connection. Few day ago, i got the same error. I tried to switch charracter and it worked! But when i came back the the charracter who been stuck with the error, i just got my ass kicked out of the game. All we need is restart the computer.
Exicutioner

Postby TukaLunaMarceau » 17 Apr 2016, 09:19

Exicutioner wrote:No, its not just because the bad connection. Few day ago, i got the same error. I tried to switch charracter and it worked! But when i came back the the charracter who been stuck with the error, i just got my ass kicked out of the game. All we need is restart the computer.

That's not the damn problem. It just means your connection was bad, so all you need to do is hit okay, log back in, and play as usual.
Stay outta my way. I'll be better off if you don't get in my way.

IGN:
~Tuka~Kun (secondary)
The Ice Queen (Main) - Level 20
TukaLunaMarceau

Postby Exicutioner » 17 Apr 2016, 15:32

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:
Exicutioner wrote:No, its not just because the bad connection. Few day ago, i got the same error. I tried to switch charracter and it worked! But when i came back the the charracter who been stuck with the error, i just got my ass kicked out of the game. All we need is restart the computer.

That's not the damn ****. It just means your connection was bad, so all you need to do is hit okay, log back in, and play as usual.[/quote]
No. What if the error repeatly many times with only one charracter while the others dont? I dunno man, just feel like it not bad connection. Beside, i checked the internet access status and it was good. Then why?
Exicutioner

Return to New Player Forum