RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby TukaLunaMarceau » 14 Apr 2016, 08:14

Firon wrote:
HelixDraxzonyx wrote:TL;DR Don't expect anything. That way, you won't be disappointed when nothing happens.

This thread is not really monitored so this is probably the best course of action -.-"

(Tickets are sometimes checked, however, so sending a suggestion ticket may be worthwhile.)

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:A couple suggestions regarding Party Recruit: Parties that are full should be automatically removed from the recruitment list. Very annoying to see a Filler Party on there, only to find it's maxed out. Parties that aren't open to new members shouldn't be allowed on there, neither should people who list their party as "Reserved". If it's reserved, then the person/people you're waiting for can come and find you. Or you can send them a party invite. I usually see a dozen reserved parties every day, and that's really annoying. The point of party recruit is to broadcast your party so that anyone at any stage of the game can join it without needing an invite or to find the leader.

I think that it's useful to have full parties remain on the board in some cases (such as in parties that quickly rotate members eg. warding dungeon parties). Maybe it'd be better to have an option for making the party remain on the board despite it being full...

I'd think that it would be difficult to implement the "reserved" suggestion, although I'm not too sure that it's actually necessary...

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:EXP Gain - Make it like the Japanese.
Level the EXP distribution - A level 115 gets 9 million? So does a level 100. Even opportunity. Or, just make it so it takes the 'average' EXP and gives it to all party members.
Pay To Play - Put in more options to get better stuff. Totally unfair.
Guild Feature - I can't stress this enough. Also make a guild recruiting page.
Make the Satan Weapons worth the bullshit.
Make the Ougi a bit easier to get.
A trading system. It'll save tons of BS between players who need something, but can't get it. (Tip: make an account lock, so you can't trade stuff with your own characters on your own accounts. It'll save a bit of time if you have preexisting characters. Or a level lock for trading. Either or.)
Also, on the party recruit, parties stay up there long after the last person in them left. Fix it. It irritates me.

Now to see if there's anything I missed.

Oh yeah, make a way to store the clothes.

Also, either boost the Ryou rate, or drop the cost at the higher levels to identify something. My friend can only identify about 7 weapons before he runs out of Ryou. And then has nothing to enhance them with, because they're usually what he needs.

If I sound a bit repetitive, too bad. I don't organize my thoughts well. But I get the point across.

I read all of it but I'll comment on some of the summaries

EXP gain: I'm pretty sure that it has been changed to the Japanese value already.
Level the EXP distribution - This would probably encourage leeching more than the game already does.
Guild Feature - This probably won't happen since a lot of people have been suggesting this since the game launched... except in Japan.
Make the Satan Weapons worth the bullshit. - I agree that they're not that good and have huge durability damage, but, they are free ougi after all.
Trading System - A taxed trading system perhaps?

I would say that most suggestions would be difficult since CS is a company after all and needs to make money somehow.

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:Oh yeah, make a way to store the clothes.

I'm not too sure about what you mean here. Do you mean making clothes bazaarable? As far as I'm aware, they were sellable in the US version for awhile but this feature was later removed.

To add to Helix's party bit, parties that are long gone (Every member has left them) are still up there, with the last host listed. And it's very irritating, because, if it's a high level (110+), and you go to join, you don't know the party is gone.

A taxed trading system... What would we tax? OC? Yeah, that would defeat the point. Unless you used Ryou, then that wouldn't. Each item would have a different taxing cost, but you could trade more than one, and receive more than one. Also, you would still need both parties to have something to trade. (Borderlands style trading system, by the way. Loved that one.)

As for the clothes, no. I mean just store them with Shizuka or something. My buddy has every single clothing from the ugly shopkeeper, but doesn't ever use it all. He uses specific ones, and it's hard for him to go through and find the one he wants. He can't sell them or store them, not even to Miroku, who apparently has that option.

And as for the EXP thing, my buddy said I worded it terible, so I'll try again. I meant to say this: Take the EXP gains from players, and calculate the average. Cap it at say... 6 mil, unless it's a party of 100+ members. And EVERY member must be 100+, or it doesn't bump said cap to about 9-11 mil. That's IF the average (Total EXP divided by the number of players) reaches such heights. Doubtful it will, but this is just to make it a little more even. I hear people can get 80k per kill, and yet they insist they must be in massive parties, when I've seen the different for my friend. Him and a carry, on Hell, in Nue, and he was getting about 10k per kill the other guy made. Then he switched to a party (Which was full, he was the last to join), and his EXP gain per monster dropped immediately to 1-2k. Language warning here-- Just what the fuck. Just what the absolute fuck. That's the one problem I see with it. It drops too far, and defeats the purpose of party raiding.
Stay outta my way. I'll be better off if you don't get in my way.

IGN:
~Tuka~Kun (secondary)
The Ice Queen (Main) - Level 20
TukaLunaMarceau

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 14 Apr 2016, 18:00

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:I hear people can get 80k per kill, and yet they insist they must be in massive parties, when I've seen the different for my friend. Him and a carry, on Hell, in Nue, and he was getting about 10k per kill the other guy made. Then he switched to a party (Which was full, he was the last to join), and his EXP gain per monster dropped immediately to 1-2k. Language warning here-- Just what the fuck. Just what the absolute fuck. That's the one problem I see with it. It drops too far, and defeats the purpose of party raiding.

Ah, so that's what you mean. If this was implemented, all the endgame players would insta-quit. You get EXP based on what you contribute, best I can tell. Sure, these higher levels are getting the kills, but they need the EXP too. Getting from 100 to 101 isn't as hard as getting from 119 to 120. If the carry's get their EXP cut just for carrying, they'll quit carrying.

Players tend to prefer being in full parties because it's more rewarding. More mobs, and at higher levels too, so that means more EXP, more money and more items dropped. Running full party really shaves down the time it takes to level up. At endgame, this can mean grinding drops from a several week chore to a few days blitzing, depending on how long your sessions are of course. What you're suggesting could mean that levelling up just once can go from a three week grind, to six months of torture. No-one wants to grind the same dungeon day in, day out for months on end, so they'd quit and play something else. Good luck getting a carry when there's none left capable of it.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Firon » 14 Apr 2016, 22:53

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:A taxed trading system... What would we tax? OC? Yeah, that would defeat the point. Unless you used Ryou, then that wouldn't. Each item would have a different taxing cost, but you could trade more than one, and receive more than one. Also, you would still need both parties to have something to trade. (Borderlands style trading system, by the way. Loved that one.)

What I meant by taxed trading was pretty much just 2-way selling so that there wouldn't be scamming incidents. If there were actual trading then I can't think of many cases where people would actually buy magatama or a few other things.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby TukaLunaMarceau » 17 Apr 2016, 09:12

Firon wrote:
TukaLunaMarceau wrote:A taxed trading system... What would we tax? OC? Yeah, that would defeat the point. Unless you used Ryou, then that wouldn't. Each item would have a different taxing cost, but you could trade more than one, and receive more than one. Also, you would still need both parties to have something to trade. (Borderlands style trading system, by the way. Loved that one.)

What I meant by taxed trading was pretty much just 2-way selling so that there wouldn't be scamming incidents. If there were actual trading then I can't think of many cases where people would actually buy magatama or a few other things.

Isn't Borderlands Trading System like that? If it is, yeah, that's cool. Just as the levels progress, raise the prices,but don't make them sky high. I think that if this is done, friends who have weapons/items (My buddy had I think 8o Daifuku, and his sister needed some, but neither of them had spendable OC) that they can't buy through bazaars could just trade it, but at the cost of losing one thing.

Just popped into my head, but it takes one thing of equal value to gain something else, AKA the basic rule of Alchemy. Yes, I watch anime, get your sorry asses over it.
Stay outta my way. I'll be better off if you don't get in my way.

IGN:
~Tuka~Kun (secondary)
The Ice Queen (Main) - Level 20
TukaLunaMarceau

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 17 Apr 2016, 17:31

TukaLunaMarceau wrote:Just popped into my head, but it takes one thing of equal value to gain something else, AKA the basic rule of Alchemy.

A bottle of Coke Life that made me vomit for 6 hours straight was definitely not worth the £1.25 price tag. There's a reason why alchemy is not relevant in this day and age. I could probably give a lot more examples, but it's nearly 2am and I just can't be arsed.

Yes, I watch anime, get your sorry asses over it.

So do I. So do a fair number of people on these forums. What's your point?
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Yokai Oni » 02 May 2016, 20:56

Dont know if this the right forum but please add trading to PS4 onigiri ^_^ also please add a clan/guild system pretty please arigatou :)
Toonami.
Yokai Oni

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 03 May 2016, 18:19

You've got better odds of defeating 10,000 Odins with a spoon.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Dark Deceiver » 14 May 2016, 19:55

Goldaruma Suggestion

Their spawn distance and location need to have a limit. I've seen just one too many Goldaruma spawn outside walls, inside walls, up on cliffs in cave dungeons, and on the other side of barriers. It's irritating. It gets worse when they run PAST the portal to the next room, and you can't do anything but shoot them, something that isn't enough to kill them on their own.

Yes, they're meant to be difficult to kill. I know this, I wrote an entire guide out about them when they were first introduced. But that difficulty should come from them alone, and not how far they spawn, and where they spawn. There should also be a visible timer for how long they stay until they despawn, not randomly, because everyone here can attest on how frustrating it is to see them spawn, only to immediately despawn without you doing anything to them.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby minkarun » 20 May 2016, 15:48

Suggestion
I think it's quite ridiculous to have 30% transaction fee in bazaar. I understand that it could be a strategy to reduce the influx of coins in game.

Rather than implement ridiculous transaction fee in bazaar, here is my suggestion.

For example, make only 30% on OC from offer spendable in bazaar, which will significantly drop the influx of bazaar spendable OC. And at the same time compensate by dropping bazaar transaction fee to 10%, which will drop the price of lots of items in the bazaar. This way, it will drop the incentive/inflation of OC from people using alt to gain extra offer OC to transfer to their main, which is seriously unfair toward people who pay with real cash.

*Note that the number doesn't need to be stick with 30% and 10% as I mention, here is just my prefenrential number. Too much reduction on the percentage of offer OC being spendable in bazaar will demotivate free player as well as causing outrage. 0% bazaar fee will just make people use alt as extra storage since they can transfer items with no cost.
minkarun

Postby Firon » 20 May 2016, 20:36

minkarun wrote:Suggestion
I think it's quite ridiculous to have 30% transaction fee in bazaar. I understand that it could be a strategy to reduce the influx of coins in game.

Rather than implement ridiculous transaction fee in bazaar, here is my suggestion.

For example, make only 30% on OC from offer spendable in bazaar, which will significantly drop the influx of bazaar spendable OC. And at the same time compensate by dropping bazaar transaction fee to 10%, which will drop the price of lots of items in the bazaar. This way, it will drop the incentive/inflation of OC from people using alt to gain extra offer OC to transfer to their main, which is seriously unfair toward people who pay with real cash.

*Note that the number doesn't need to be stick with 30% and 10% as I mention, here is just my prefenrential number. Too much reduction on the percentage of offer OC being spendable in bazaar will demotivate free player as well as causing outrage. 0% bazaar fee will just make people use alt as extra storage since they can transfer items with no cost.

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right but is this a suggestion for incentives against offers? I don't think the related advertisers would be happy to accept that...
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements