Main Missions help

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Main Missions help

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 21 Apr 2016, 20:10

Welp, I need help completing my main missions. I've decided that it's time they take priority, and I need someone to help me through them. I will be using my level 103 character. I need to clear Mine of Delusions (Again, I crashed before talking to Dakki), Shimmering Forest, Alluring Caverns, and Ephemeral Grove. If possible, all the way to 'The Kings Advent'.

If you are willing to help, please reply and we can talk about where to meet.
Moderately active Player
    Daichi Kobayashi - Level 114 - Sword
    ~Tuka~kun - Level 60 - Spear
    Ragequit - Level 63 - Sword

Please don't make me do things I don't have to.
TheonlyDaichi

Re: Main Missions help

Postby EmeraldWolf » 24 Apr 2016, 06:33

TheonlyDaichi wrote:Welp, I need help completing my main missions. I've decided that it's time they take priority, and I need someone to help me through them. I will be using my level 103 character. I need to clear Mine of Delusions (Again, I crashed before talking to Dakki), Shimmering Forest, Alluring Caverns, and Ephemeral Grove. If possible, all the way to 'The Kings Advent'.

If you are willing to help, please reply and we can talk about where to meet.

Well I supose I could help out, send me an Invite, my character is lvl 103 as well but I completed those dundeons back when I was 95 due to carry. At the moon atm, it's a good idea btw of getting story missions done, they give a substantial amount of gold and the free exp is nice. I've got work soon but if your on in about 6-8 hours hit me up and i'l see if I can help (I got carried so I think it will be nice to actuaaly beat those dungeons properly.

EmberWolf is the character name.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby AngelOfAnarchy » 06 May 2016, 19:13

TBH I would highly recommend you level more before continuing, getting to at least lvl 106 and equipping a high-smelted Satan star weapon (at least +70). I say minimum lvl 106, but 110 would be better, Oushuu is really intended for lvl 110-115.

No hate, and I understand you just want to get your mission done and see the next locale, but you are really under-leveled for the area you are in. No hate for anyone who was carried through their missions, but you certainly will get much more of a sense of satisfaction having cleared it yourself with other players of similar lvl than you would if I logged in and took you through Oushuu. Also, if you get carried too far through the story and end up in a lvl far above you, high lvl players will probably be rude to you (I personally would not, but there are some really toxic and elitist 115+ players in this game).

Again, no hate here, and sorry if any of this came off in a negative way. Best of luck in completing Oushuu, and if you have dark element most of the bosses are weak to that (last I checked anyway, recent nerfs and tweaks could have changed that). Just saying, remember to keep your lvl up.
AngelOfAnarchy, level 126
Oni since Dec '14
MIA until further notice
AngelOfAnarchy

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 06 May 2016, 19:41

AngelOfAnarchy wrote:TBH I would highly recommend you level more before continuing, getting to at least lvl 106 and equipping a high-smelted Satan star weapon (at least +70). I say minimum lvl 106, but 110 would be better, Oushuu is really intended for lvl 110-115.

No hate, and I understand you just want to get your mission done and see the next locale, but you are really under-leveled for the area you are in. No hate for anyone who was carried through their missions, but you certainly will get much more of a sense of satisfaction having cleared it yourself with other players of similar lvl than you would if I logged in and took you through Oushuu. Also, if you get carried too far through the story and end up in a lvl far above you, high lvl players will probably be rude to you (I personally would not, but there are some really toxic and elitist 115+ players in this game).

Again, no hate here, and sorry if any of this came off in a negative way. Best of luck in completing Oushuu, and if you have dark element most of the bosses are weak to that (last I checked anyway, recent nerfs and tweaks could have changed that). Just saying, remember to keep your lvl up.

I actually got tired of the US version, and changed to the JP version. I'm currently waiting on updates to finish.

As for the Satan STAR... Yeah, have fun. I can't kill Satan on my own, and no one farms him anymore, because there's better weapons to have. That and everyone already has them.

Also, I'm level 107 now, and ended up being carried to the Islands.

But I'm gonna restart on the JP and see how good it goes, since the EXP isn't halved there. I wonder what the max level in JP is, if it's 125 too, or if it's 100... If it's 125, it may be a bit easier. Unless the EXP gaps are bigger.
Moderately active Player

TheonlyDaichi

Postby Firon » 06 May 2016, 21:40

TheonlyDaichi wrote:
AngelOfAnarchy wrote:TBH I would highly recommend you level more before continuing, getting to at least lvl 106 and equipping a high-smelted Satan star weapon (at least +70). I say minimum lvl 106, but 110 would be better, Oushuu is really intended for lvl 110-115.

I actually got tired of the US version, and changed to the JP version. I'm currently waiting on updates to finish.

As for the Satan STAR... Yeah, have fun. I can't kill Satan on my own, and no one farms him anymore, because there's better weapons to have. That and everyone already has them.

Also, I'm level 107 now, and ended up being carried to the Islands.

But I'm gonna restart on the JP and see how good it goes, since the EXP isn't halved there. I wonder what the max level in JP is, if it's 125 too, or if it's 100... If it's 125, it may be a bit easier. Unless the EXP gaps are bigger.

Just a warning (or something, take it however you like).

As far as I'm aware, JP and US exp rates are the same now, and JP also has the same lvl 125 cap. Well, with the exception being quests for which I believe the US version has a tenth of the exp reward.

Sounds like it's a bit late to add this in here, but... it's likely that you can kill Satan with a bit of strategy. Satan can be easily stunned on the lower modes with the right skills (eg. thunder beast and maybe rain of judgement) -if I'm not mistaken here, atk strength/skill force doesn't matter for stunning. You can actually continuously stun him with the right timing (on normal mode, anyway).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Taakun » 06 May 2016, 22:00

EN receives 90% of the exp that JP gets. EN quest exp hasn't changed and remains at 20% of JP quest exp. JP does get more fever time and it's regularly +100% compared to the more-often-than-not +75% fever time EN gets. Overall during fever time you're looking at a 21% increase in exp by switching to JP.

But with two log-in calendars, free weapons and tickets, why not jump on JP.
E hana pu, a'ole'olelo wale no
JP
ヒゴミ | エミル | 電波[胎蔵] | まりか | ケイコ | メイコ
EN
Denpa | Higomi | Sadaye | Minimo | Spam Katsu | Iezaburo
Taakun

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 06 May 2016, 22:26

Waaaaait

Do we get all of the acheivements all over again on the JP, or does it flop so you've already got them?
Moderately active Player

TheonlyDaichi

Postby Firon » 06 May 2016, 23:43

TheonlyDaichi wrote:Waaaaait

Do we get all of the acheivements all over again on the JP, or does it flop so you've already got them?

I'm not quite sure about what you mean, but, JP and US are effectively different games. Nothing is transferable between them. If you switch over to JP, you'll need to start from scratch.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby EmeraldWolf » 07 May 2016, 02:09

Agreed really, I got carried to Tanegashima then got to the moon myself, now after some stalling I've gotten higher enough level and currently farming for a Galiel-Severence and Galgos CROSS. Satan is pretty easy to kill once you learn his pattern as a bow user myself. I can easily beat all the islands now but honestly, the exp rate at this lvl is so low in comparison to the jumps you need between certain lvl's. Also nue does becuase boring after a while. Honestly to the OP, people are right, you cannot beat the moon until you level up some more and get some beastly weapons, the enemies up there zero so little dmg and have so much health that you really need to start farming. Everyone reccomends farming Garg weapons so once you can, do so.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 25 Oct 2016, 21:48

Just a random update before I pop off and go do more stuff to sort out my life so I can return.

I've reached level 114, and my End Of Days STAR is now around 40 or 50 in enhancement levels. I've had no luck getting it past that so far. I've also upped my defense, and haven't been dying as much. I've been able to solo Nue on normal, but I think it's a lack of good maga and powerful weapons. I'm still short all of my Sky Rending Magatama, and I haven't gotten even CLOSE to completing my CROSS. I think once I get my CROSS, and get some extraction tickets, I may stack my V and VI TB on it. Learning Satan's patterns helped a bit, but doing tons of damage helps more, so that way I don't waste my 'good' weapons before he's even close to dead.

But, now I'm off to be productive again... And get better. >.>
Moderately active Player

TheonlyDaichi

Next

Return to Grouping/Recruitment